Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announce]Ancient Rappelz Epic 6.2

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I said based in the information that i had, you open a server and after 1 week you promote it ( ?? ), where a party is already in there for 1 week dping together in a LOW RATE? Now u have new players that cant find a DP and buffs are to weak to solo DP, doesn't make any sense to me where a party have the advantage to start first, especially in a low private server where the main problem is the low population and level gap's between players that ruin the server dynamic to hard (no Dp's no "fun" in pve outside)...

Server seems Good, but people that want to open a low rate server must be precise in things like the power of npc buffer (to weak to solo dp when you have Dp is good, to weak to solo dp when you dont have Dps ( and this is what happen must of the time).. server turns to a pain to level... ) the npc shop has a huge gap in the items in there, example, 20kk for loot pet when the time you have more drop items is when you're low level, not later when u have the ruppes for it, (im not sure if the drop rate at r1/r2 is really x20 or maybe u have a custom drop rate)
1. We announced the server one day after opening in our official nemesis server thread.

2. You are getting a lot of starter gifts on your first account (They are in the shopbox) to be able to start. As far as I know a looter is included in the starter gifts!

3. The server is open for one week. Specially low rate low epic server aren't very much populated at the beginning. And the playerbase has to grow. That's why I'm allways telling people. If you want to enjoy a server from the beginning. Take a least one friend or somebody like that and join together. So everybody can help each other. The top player of the 6.2 Server joined with a complete party. Even if you joined the same day these 8 player do have an advantage because they do have a full group from beginning. But we won't do anything against player that will join with a complete group to level up faster.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I said based in the information that i had, you open a server and after 1 week you promote it ( ?? ), where a party is already in there for 1 week dping together in a LOW RATE? Now u have new players that cant find a DP and buffs are to weak to solo DP, doesn't make any sense to me where a party have the advantage to start first, especially in a low private server where the main problem is the low population and level gap's between players that ruin the server dynamic to hard (no Dp's no "fun" in pve outside)...

Server seems Good, but people that want to open a low rate server must be precise in things like the power of npc buffer (to weak to solo dp when you have Dp is good, to weak to solo dp when you dont have Dps ( and this is what happen must of the time).. server turns to a pain to level... ) the npc shop has a huge gap in the items in there, example, 20kk for loot pet when the time you have more drop items is when you're low level, not later when u have the ruppes for it, (im not sure if the drop rate at r1/r2 is really x20 or maybe u have a custom drop rate)

I agree to this guy,i mean some things on server are bit overpriced,i know this is old school server but somethings shoulnt be expensive.and yea there is large gap so people wont do dp,cant farm solo.So only i can do is ask a friend or somebody to play with me in order to level up.bit silly.Atleast you could a player buffs till 50 so people can find easy dp or gear them self to solo

Old   #33

so you think that those 8 people who joined the server together somehow made it impossible for others to play?

no problems to solo anywhere outside and farm drops and money. dungeons are not for solo (still if you good enough to build your char to do it, good for you)

if you get tired of lvling up, stop doing it, farm for drops, money, upgrade your items. or join x2500 rzesua

some things are overpriced so its harder to get, which makes server more challenging
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis View Post
so you think that those 8 people who joined the server together somehow made it impossible for others to play?

no problems to solo anywhere outside and farm drops and money. dungeons are not for solo (still if you good enough to build your char to do it, good for you)

if you get tired of lvling up, stop doing it, farm for drops, money, upgrade your items. or join x2500 rzesua

some things are overpriced so its harder to get, which makes server more challenging
I only blame for this server that u have npc that gives u a pimped gear.Yes u can say zesua got high rates but they 5.2 is old school

U have to farm and spend tons of cash to make it level 10,here u get hand over.That is huge mistake for old school and low rate server if u ask me,since people can go from 1 to 150 without spending any cash on gear,get r7 and start to farm people

Old   #35

gear is timed and only +6

zesua 5.2 is ok, but nemesis epic 6 has more deco gears which I like
Old   #36

timed or not,it isnt good for low rate server,since timer is loooooong and realy once they get to r7 u can get like everthing since u dont spend a thing till u get r7.i mean i wont play 6.2 now i was happy about it but meh
Old   #37

Could you please register a forum account here:

And post your feedback in this forum . On that way it's easier to coordinate the community wishes.

I know forum is in German, that's why i provided the correct links. We are working on an english section at the moment.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Could you please register a forum account here:

And post your feedback in this forum . On that way it's easier to coordinate the community wishes.

I know forum is in German, that's why i provided the correct links. We are working on an english section at the moment.
U should wipe server 6.2,remove timed gear,and lets see how much time people would need to get r6.trust me after 1 week u might see 1 r5
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
U should wipe server 6.2,remove timed gear,and lets see how much time people would need to get r6.trust me after 1 week u might see 1 r5
Discuss that with Saltaya I'm not the person who decides about a wipe or something like that on the e6.2 Server and I can't say if he will do something like that.
Old   #40

elite*gold: 20
Ok now my 2 Cents to this Discussion.

I wont change anything with the Prices and the Lv Up Gear is timed, only +6 lv and and it cant be socketed!

It is just a little goodie for the start. And by the way, this Gear isnt that good like you state out.

And i WILL NOT Wipe the Server, only because 1- 2 Player cry about "missing fairness".

I dont get whats your problem is. If you have suggestions, post them in The Forum and i will decide if i will take effect of these or not.
Old   #41

Received Thanks: 2,412
GL Saltaya. Let me know if you need any help ^^
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltaya View Post
Ok now my 2 Cents to this Discussion.

I wont change anything with the Prices and the Lv Up Gear is timed, only +6 lv and and it cant be socketed!

It is just a little goodie for the start. And by the way, this Gear isnt that good like you state out.

And i WILL NOT Wipe the Server, only because 1- 2 Player cry about "missing fairness".

I dont get whats your problem is. If you have suggestions, post them in The Forum and i will decide if i will take effect of these or not.
Timed or not it still shoulnt be in low rate server and old school one.

Idc will i be top1 or top 1521312131.It is just stupid to put timed gear in old school server
Old   #43

Received Thanks: 2,412
Wah wah wah, I did it in Redemption and plan to do it in TSP. What's your deal mate? If you don't like it you are ofc free to not play. Voicing your opinion and acting like a moron are different things. -smdh-
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
Timed or not it still shoulnt be in low rate server and old school one.

Idc will i be top1 or top 1521312131.It is just stupid to put timed gear in old school server
And dont forget that She is giving a reward for the first 150 in the server (imagine who will be) and the reward is a tamed s5 pet in a low rate server where r2 emptys drop rate is like s4 drop rate in official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Wah wah wah, I did it in Redemption and plan to do it in TSP. What's your deal mate? If you don't like it you are ofc free to not play. Voicing your opinion and acting like a moron are different things. -smdh-
lol you made me laugh... if this server was from any other admin besides HER u would be flaming and cursing! lol
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I atleast need to act one,u are one