Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announce]Ancient Rappelz Epic 6.2

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Upload to Mega is in progress but normally people do have problems with mega that's the reason why Saltaya uploaded to google first.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Upload to Mega is in progress but normally people do have problems with mega that's the reason why Saltaya uploaded to google first.
Funny, for me its reverse, MEGA has always been very fast and safe. Google its slow for me :/

Old   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaobitu2 View Post
Funny, for me its reverse, MEGA has always been very fast and safe. Google its slow for me :/
I updated the Links. Added MEGA
Old   #19

As expected Google Docs failed on me, going for MEGA now, thanks

Old   #20

English version of the first post?
Old   #21

Download the Client in the first post there are two launchers in it.

LauncherNemesisDE = German Launcher
LauncherNemesisEN = English Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis View Post
I'm sooo playing here. expect donations from me if you can keep the server in a good state
Every donation for the server is welcome BUT WE WON'T GIVE OUT ITEMS OR PLAYER BENEFITS FOR DONATIONS!!!

Nemesis is against any Cash Shop Systems or something like that! There is a voteshop that will give you some items for votepoints but THERE WON'T BE ANY CASH RELATED INGAME CONTENT AS LONG AS I'M THE ADMIN OF THE NEMESIS SERVERS!!!

Only saying that because some people are asking for donation benefits!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

The Client for the Epic 6 Server is avaible On Google Drive or On MEGA

the English version ?
Old   #23

Quote:
Download the Client in the first post there are two launchers in it.

LauncherNemesisDE = German Launcher
LauncherNemesisEN = English Launcher

Every donation for the server is welcome BUT WE WON'T GIVE OUT ITEMS OR PLAYER BENEFITS FOR DONATIONS!!!

Nemesis is against any Cash Shop Systems or something like that! There is a voteshop that will give you some items for votepoints but THERE WON'T BE ANY CASH RELATED INGAME CONTENT AS LONG AS I'M THE ADMIN OF THE NEMESIS SERVERS!!!

Only saying that because some people are asking for donation benefits!
I dont know man, but how long server is up? since you open this topic?
Hard to believe that people are r5/r6 already in x3 exp rate in 2 days? I mean server is good but have like what? 10 players max? cant believe they Solo Dungeon with the HV buffs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oussama9654 View Post
The Client for the Epic 6 Server is avaible On Google Drive or On MEGA

the English version ?
Pick any both have the "*.exe" english and german in the folder
Old   #24

where's the launcher ? can you give a link ?

ofc the English one
Old   #25

didn't had much time to play yet. gave it a try everything looks ok. lvl 7 HV buffs looked a little bit overpowering but maybe its ok. few untranslated strings at lak trader (horizon).

anyway, seems like great server for long term.

thx a lot.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I dont know man, but how long server is up? since you open this topic?
Hard to believe that people are r5/r6 already in x3 exp rate in 2 days? I mean server is good but have like what? 10 players max? cant believe they Solo Dungeon with the HV buffs....

Pick any both have the "*.exe" english and german in the folder
Server is up since 9 days and there are 4 r6 player. These players are playing since first day and there wasn't any support for these players, if you wanna say something like that! These people switched with complete party from our main 8.3 server to start with a party from beginning. The extrem leveling is caused by the lvlevent which gives benefits to first 150 player.

And in the evening (german time) there are 30-40 player online. And all the time (except night) ~20 player xD

@oussama9654 English Launcher is included in the 6.2 client on our downloadpage.
Old   #27

I downloaded the client but i found that i downloaded the Germany one, so is there any English one ?
if there's please send me client link to download it
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oussama9654 View Post
I downloaded the client but i found that i downloaded the Germany one, so is there any English one ?
if there's please send me client link to download it
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2KfE...xport=download

This Client conatins LauncherNemesisEN.exe which is the english launcher.
Old   #29

Quote:
Server is up since 9 days and there are 4 r6 player. These players are playing since first day and there wasn't any support for these players, if you wanna say something like that! These people switched with complete party from our main 8.3 server to start with a party from beginning. The extrem leveling is caused by the lvlevent which gives benefits to first 150 player.

And in the evening (german time) there are 30-40 player online. And all the time (except night) ~20 player xD
I said based in the information that i had, you open a server and after 1 week you promote it ( ?? ), where a party is already in there for 1 week dping together in a LOW RATE? Now u have new players that cant find a DP and buffs are to weak to solo DP, doesn't make any sense to me where a party have the advantage to start first, especially in a low private server where the main problem is the low population and level gap's between players that ruin the server dynamic to hard (no Dp's no "fun" in pve outside)...

Server seems Good, but people that want to open a low rate server must be precise in things like the power of npc buffer (to weak to solo dp when you have Dp is good, to weak to solo dp when you dont have Dps ( and this is what happen must of the time).. server turns to a pain to level... ) the npc shop has a huge gap in the items in there, example, 20kk for loot pet when the time you have more drop items is when you're low level, not later when u have the ruppes for it, (im not sure if the drop rate at r1/r2 is really x20 or maybe u have a custom drop rate)
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I said based in the information that i had, you open a server and after 1 week you promote it ( ?? ), where a party is already in there for 1 week dping together in a LOW RATE? Now u have new players that cant find a DP and buffs are to weak to solo DP, doesn't make any sense to me where a party have the advantage to start first, especially in a low private server where the main problem is the low population and level gap's between players that ruin the server dynamic to hard (no Dp's no "fun" in pve outside)...

Server seems Good, but people that want to open a low rate server must be precise in things like the power of npc buffer (to weak to solo dp when you have Dp is good, to weak to solo dp when you dont have Dps ( and this is what happen must of the time).. server turns to a pain to level... ) the npc shop has a huge gap in the items in there, example, 20kk for loot pet when the time you have more drop items is when you're low level, not later when u have the ruppes for it, (im not sure if the drop rate at r1/r2 is really x20 or maybe u have a custom drop rate)

go to some x250000 server and shut up idiot