Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Registration

Discussion on Account Registration within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Registration

I know this is more than likely not the area for this post however, after using the search feature and google I have come up empty handed. I have an 8.1 server and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a registration page up. I have very little knowledge on php and other web developing areas. A couple years ago I attempted this and was able to successfully get one running via xampp. I do have the web server repack files for xampp but I no longer remember how to get it working. I have been searching for quite a few hours and maybe im just searching the wrong keywords, but I sure would appreciate help or for someone to point me to the correct direction. Thanks
Old 01/28/2015, 18:52   #2

Ismokedrow has a php registration page which you could try. I wasn't able to get it working myself but a lot of people claim that it worked for them. Also, i'm curious... Did you ever figure out how to get dungeon instances working? I saw your posts about it but didn't reply since i'm stuck in a similar boat.
Old 01/29/2015, 04:00   #3

Yea i kind of mixed and matched repacks, clients, and resources files before i got them working, now im trying to figure out the ID codes for underground and circus gear. I am using the dragon arcadia repack, royals auth and telecaster, prophecy rappelz 9.1 client with blitz rappelz resource folder, im using slayer 4.0 server folder for running it for the scripts.