Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reanimations 5.2 rebirth server

Discussion on Reanimations 5.2 rebirth server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reanimations 5.2 rebirth server

Well ive decided to Turn our 5.2 server on to the public

for all information on how to get on visit or facebook page here:

Rates are
xp- 4x
drops- 25x
taming- normal
uping gears- normal
skill cool downs- divided by 6
Priests can now have mass blessings and regular buffs on at same time

happy hunting

also r7 luna chips are free to all in chip shop. So save that lak for cash all

gl hope to see some new players in game

If you have Rappelz Zesua client just dl my launcher and pm me for info on how to get in

Also you will need Hamachi and rooms info is Omegas104, Omegas105, Omegas106, omegas107 and so on if I need to add more all rooms pass is 123456789 you may pm me on there also for an account

Client:
Old 12/23/2014, 17:00   #2

any chance of a link direct to download without going through facebook? I say this because I don't have facebook
Old 12/23/2014, 17:08   #3

Atm I have to use Hamachi till my ISP fixes the issues with the ports on there end still not letting people through.

ALso im compressing a rar file for my server but you will still have to pm me here or on facebook for an account till the isp stuff gets fixed and you will need Hamachi and I know I hate Hamachi too. but I will give all room info or even make a new Hamachi room just for a player if they need just send me a pm here or on facebook with all info you wish to use to get into game
Old 12/23/2014, 17:15   #4

is it possible to post what you have on facebook here so new people can follow the steps in order to connect?
Old 12/23/2014, 17:20   #5

im uping my full client now before I just used another servers client but ive redone mine to work 100% for my server wont be long now

but you will still need Hamachi and a Account for my server and what not

now you can use rappelz zesua client and use my launcher Ill post that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 17:45   #6

atm i'm trying to figure out how to use Hamachi. I have sent you a pm though in regards to account creation
Old 12/24/2014, 18:15   #7

Grab Hamachi here :

Old 12/25/2014, 03:24   #8

Why put the server up in hamachi now if you "are waiting for your isp bla bla bla"? why not just wait for that first before put it up? ohhh i know... the other server 5.2 had 50 players so u saw pot$nt$al...

Why someone would play in a low rate server in hamachi?
And if that wasnt enough, why would someone play in a reopened server in hamachi (that failed before with normal server features ) being low rate?
To YOU/ does that sounds tempting to players to play for some months in there?
I know some will but...
Old 12/26/2014, 03:37   #9

this server is **** now ~ left
Old 12/26/2014, 21:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Why put the server up in hamachi now if you "are waiting for your isp bla bla bla"? why not just wait for that first before put it up? ohhh i know... the other server 5.2 had 50 players so u saw pot$nt$al...

Why someone would play in a low rate server in hamachi?
And if that wasnt enough, why would someone play in a reopened server in hamachi (that failed before with normal server features ) being low rate?
To YOU/ does that sounds tempting to players to play for some months in there?
I know some will but...
Zesua Ancient server is full of buffslaves. Saying that it has 50+ players is a lie.

Unlike Zesua this server is actually run by an admin/dev that knows what he's doing. Matter of fact if it weren't for the newest Dev they brought to the ancient Zesua server, the server would have gone unchanged for over a year. Elsa (main dev) is a middle aged woman who has 0 experience in coding or maintaining a server. She received special treatment because she's a woman and the owner of the server has a hard on for her. She claims she works hard but has hardly anything to show for it. She also doesn't make money as far as I know so she'd rather be a lazy POS than actually help provide for her family. I say this because she was complaining about not being able to buy her kids Christmas presents. Instead she pretends she's important on a server she can't even maintain properly.

In the small amount of time I've been on the 5.2 Reanimations server I've seen more progress in a couple days than Elsa made in over a year.

It's only a matter of time that people start realizing it so say what you want now but you'll be back in time
Old 12/26/2014, 21:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsr8 View Post
Zesua Ancient server is full of buffslaves. Saying that it has 50+ players is a lie.

Unlike Zesua this server is actually run by an admin/dev that knows what he's doing. Matter of fact if it weren't for the newest Dev they brought to the ancient Zesua server, the server would have gone unchanged for over a year. Elsa (main dev) is a middle aged woman who has 0 experience in coding or maintaining a server. She received special treatment because she's a woman and the owner of the server has a hard on for her. She claims she works hard but has hardly anything to show for it. She also doesn't make money as far as I know so she'd rather be a lazy POS than actually help provide for her family. I say this because she was complaining about not being able to buy her kids Christmas presents. Instead she pretends she's important on a server she can't even maintain properly.

In the small amount of time I've been on the 5.2 Reanimations server I've seen more progress in a couple days than Elsa made in over a year.

It's only a matter of time that people start realizing it so say what you want now but you'll be back in time
You are spot on their m8, I've tried to warn people already
They took my cash and banned me, claiming i spammed other sites.
For which i never did, when i asked for the photo they claim many Gm had seen and took screen shots. I them asked them to post them, and they said they did'nt have to. Go figure huh
The real reason i got banned was because me and Wannabe Elsa had a issue with each other. and she did'nt like me.

As i have said before, Please be safe with this server!!!!!! you are your own person and going to do what ever ya want to. But please BE SAFE!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2014, 22:18   #12

Yesterday i startet on this server, i'm lvl 123 atm.

the exp rate was perfect. (x9 in party) my friends and me playing the half night and we have a lot of fun. but today he changed the exp rate to x3 or x2 again. now its very hard and we think its bullsht i hope the admin will change it back to the x9 . but the rest from the server is very good!
Old 12/27/2014, 08:36   #13

eh.. why would u make skill cooldown divide 6? it wouldn't feel like original 5.2 but a mod world fantasy.
Old 12/27/2014, 09:50   #14

A few years ago i also have been in a rappelz private server project as a developer, but now i just want to play a bit in epic 5.2 style. I've got a few points which i think you should consider to increase the number of players and the happiness of the players.

1. Remove the "skill cool downs divided by 6" because this will give more feeling like a FUN server and not like an original-like server.
2. Set Exp-rates to mid like 7x or 8x. So also players with a low-time budget can have fun in higher levels.
3. Do not use Hamachi or other VPN Software for your server, because this will just scare new players. You can use a dynamic DNS instead to address your server.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Maybe i have some backups of my old website with a couple of scripts which would be useful for you.
Old 12/27/2014, 16:08   #15

!we already removed that and made it divided by 2 not 6

also working on DNS now we bought a new 200$ router and are going to be setting it all up tonight some time when I have a bit more time to sit there and get it all going so that's a + as far as other things I got 6x xp and 6.5x for party

also im not good with iss7 so might need to get a pro for that one soll ill be looking for 1 dev at least for that atm