Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Reanimations 5.2 rebirth server

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
You are spot on their m8, I've tried to warn people already
They took my cash and banned me, claiming i spammed other sites.
For which i never did, when i asked for the photo they claim many Gm had seen and took screen shots. I them asked them to post them, and they said they did'nt have to. Go figure huh
The real reason i got banned was because me and Wannabe Elsa had a issue with each other. and she did'nt like me.

As i have said before, Please be safe with this server!!!!!! you are your own person and going to do what ever ya want to. But please BE SAFE!!!!!!!!
I know this isn't my post but if what you're saying is true feel free to private message me and I will re-open your case and check all chatlogs. Thank you.



Rappelz-Zesua is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 20
I've tried a server managed by mlejnek2 in the past, his GMs were corrupt, had a bunch of altar points saying it was "legit" when me and my guild were the highest levels and didn't even get close to them while donating every single drop we got, they tamed DT's, white dragons and every other pet, again saying it was "legit" when we've never even saw them farming once, me and a friend of mine PK'ed a couple of GM's and got banned for it (No harassment, simply for just PKing them)

If you enjoy PvP or fair servers, I'd recommend against this one. Staff might have changed ofcourse, but just a heads up.


iGoQQ is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
I've tried a server managed by mlejnek2 in the past, his GMs were corrupt, had a bunch of altar points saying it was "legit" when me and my guild were the highest levels and didn't even get close to them while donating every single drop we got, they tamed DT's, white dragons and every other pet, again saying it was "legit" when we've never even saw them farming once, me and a friend of mine PK'ed a couple of GM's and got banned for it (No harassment, simply for just PKing them)

If you enjoy PvP or fair servers, I'd recommend against this one. Staff might have changed ofcourse, but just a heads up.
Mlejnek has no other GMs or Dev's on his server now. It's just him.
plsr8 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsr8 View Post
Mlejnek has no other GMs or Dev's on his server now. It's just him.
I love how u created a new account to promote this server and give negative opinion in the other server ( that even tho i dislike their features exp/shop) has more quality then any hamachi lol, it doesnt make u right or wrong but just proves your side lol

PS: Talking about Elsa i dont know her very well, but if she is hot and trust worthy i would do the same (if what u said was right) Its his server he can do whatever he wants even use it to get a girl that he likes, (look at any server we have they act the same not for a girl but for our money lol) im pretty sure you do worst in "real life" to get a girl lol, And if she is mid aged "women" with kids even better she have maturity which this community laks lol


Filipe2008 is online now  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 32
!Also all don't flame other server on my post tyvm feel free to flame my server all ya want but its not fair to call names and dis the other server's or there staff they have the right to run things there way as do we, 2nd plz don't need to promote my server on others tyvm. Also if you don't like a server just leave why flame its just plain rude and makes you look bad.


Also to Filipe2008 we are fully free I host this with my own money and also soon very soon we will own our own server pc and its a real server that will have 1gb band with and more this Hamachi is temp for now till we get things fully in order the Hamachi is mostly for testing and getting the bugs worked out for when we get the server, So we wont have to pay for a host we will have our own and not worry about oh we need donations to host files that to be honest no one has the right to as for cash to play its kinda illegal and what not but also we do this for fun and for FREE we will never ask for donations or offer items for real life cash this is the point of a private server is to get the Cash out of the game and I ya pocket for what ever your needs be families or gas or rent or whatever . We are a small group and now its been mostly me but we understand that players are people and not a dollar sign like some server do thing and ive seen. But all we ask is that you keep the flaming out of it . We at least have the guts to pay for everything out of our own pockets so what if we shut down what do players loss ?????? wow time is all and to be honest playing games it a waist of time but ya know what IDC I play them too cause its fun and nice to meet new people and have wars here and there.


so to all the haters and what not I say this just stay away if you don't like it no need to the comments or the hate. To all the supporters TYVM and we hope to see you around for years to come as always we do care thanks for playing on our server
mlejnek2 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
!Also all don't flame other server on my post tyvm feel free to flame my server all ya want but its not fair to call names and dis the other server's or there staff they have the right to run things there way as do we, 2nd plz don't need to promote my server on others tyvm. Also if you don't like a server just leave why flame its just plain rude and makes you look bad.


Also to Filipe2008 we are fully free I host this with my own money and also soon very soon we will own our own server pc and its a real server that will have 1gb band with and more this Hamachi is temp for now till we get things fully in order the Hamachi is mostly for testing and getting the bugs worked out for when we get the server, So we wont have to pay for a host we will have our own and not worry about oh we need donations to host files that to be honest no one has the right to as for cash to play its kinda illegal and what not but also we do this for fun and for FREE we will never ask for donations or offer items for real life cash this is the point of a private server is to get the Cash out of the game and I ya pocket for what ever your needs be families or gas or rent or whatever . We are a small group and now its been mostly me but we understand that players are people and not a dollar sign like some server do thing and ive seen. But all we ask is that you keep the flaming out of it . We at least have the guts to pay for everything out of our own pockets so what if we shut down what do players loss ?????? wow time is all and to be honest playing games it a waist of time but ya know what IDC I play them too cause its fun and nice to meet new people and have wars here and there.


so to all the haters and what not I say this just stay away if you don't like it no need to the comments or the hate. To all the supporters TYVM and we hope to see you around for years to come as always we do care thanks for playing on our server
Flame? I mustily talk with constructive context (is not true that u saw that the other 5.2 had good population and u decided to open yours? lol), this is not your first server , this is not your first 5.2, u already opened and closed multiples servers, you do whatever u want with your server but dont come here to say that everything is sweet, im free to comment and a least i dont have "friends" like you that come here to talk about other servers negatively and about people private lives or gonne will tell me that this guy isnt working with you in your server?
Be honest with this community and admit first that if u tomorrow want to close it u will do it with no regrets like u did with the other servers. Dont come here promoting and giving false hope that server "is here to stay" when is not, and time will tell.
Filipe2008 is online now  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 32
Im solo on my server just so you know they don't work for me nor do I want them to talk **** about peoples personal lives here I didn't ask that of anyone they did on there own I cant control others and as far as bringing up my 5.2 server it realy never whent down only down to the public we have always had our doors open to friends that know us. But if the server gose down it dose some times life makes things harder on us as it did in the past with real life things going on or staff fall = outs like it did so ya I had to go a different direction and well here we are and as far as bringing it back I had some personal requests that I reopen mine and well we did not my fault that they asked me about my 5.2 and if o would reopen its gates to all , ive hade a 8.1 server for a while now and not everyone knew about it till I posted it here but don't mean I didn't have it open ya see I don't like this site too much but was asked to post here so ya I did I try to keep to our face book page not this site. Ive seen people like what some are doing here and flaming others ore there personal life ****.


I had some personal time I needed away from the server life to get my life back in order and work a real job to be able to do this again the way I wanted to from the start and well ya I had to shut down and start over once I got things on my end fully going in the right direction well ya there I admit that but as far as not regretting it I do lots of friends and what not loved the things I do with my servers and what not but **** happens and some times you have to say hey my life needs to be dealt with first not the servers..................I don't plan on my server going any where soon as long as my real life **** keeps going forward so will the server can I say for 100% certainty that it wont go down no I cant no one can sat that about there servers and I do mean no one...... life can toss a curve ball anytime look at a lot of server and what happened to them when they where making realy nice cash hosting there stuff there staff still had things that the needed to work on or they had a fall out I will do what I can on my end to keep things going and going.



And last but not least what the other server dose is on them I don't mind people playing there or on any server my server will stay open even if IM THE ONLY ONE PLAYING ON IT AND THATS FINE WITH ME... HELL ITS A FULLY FREE SERVER NO PAY TO WIN HERE.......
mlejnek2 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Flame? I mustily talk with constructive context (is not true that u saw that the other 5.2 had good population and u decided to open yours? lol), this is not your first server , this is not your first 5.2, u already opened and closed multiples servers, you do whatever u want with your server but dont come here to say that everything is sweet, im free to comment and a least i dont have "friends" like you that come here to talk about other servers negatively and about people private lives or gonne will tell me that this guy isnt working with you in your server?
Be honest with this community and admit first that if u tomorrow want to close it u will do it with no regrets like u did with the other servers. Dont come here promoting and giving false hope that server "is here to stay" when is not, and time will tell.
I don't even know mlejnek. I just hate Zesua and all the staff who are there. So any opportunity I get to shine some light on how ****** those people are I will take it.

I'm not the only person who feels this way about Zesua and their staff. I just don't give a **** about what you fanboys say and will speak my mind.

I also just noticed that one of the main advertisers for the Zesua servers is already asking for an epic 7 server. If their biggest fan doesn't even want to play there anymore then I can see why you have such hostility on any new server. Wouldn't want a little competition now would you?

I give the 5.2 Zesua server another month before it's an absolute ghost town due to the terrible staff.
plsr8 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Just downloaded the client and launcher. Launcher says it's offline, but that's to be expected on New Years Eve. Can't wait to get into the server. HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!
LordTsuna is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 32
it will always say that just so ya know cause of the ports on my ISP side being bugged. but its up and open there is also a 8.1 and a 6.2 server open
mlejnek2 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Ah, guess I just need to send you a PM for an account then?

Edit:

Great Server so far! Playing on the 5.2 & 6.2 and I'm loving it.
LordTsuna is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
hello they can give me a account?

they can choose what, somehow can not send pm; (

they can choose what, somehow can not send pm; (

they can choose what, somehow can not send pm; (

they can choose what, somehow can not send pm; (
Bellagio007 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
is the server still using Hamachi ?!
mohcene200 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 354
Received Thanks: 32
atm yes


mlejnek2 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Buying] CPS On Rebirth Server
skype denizborekci10 add me
0 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
Looking to buy CPs on Rebirth server
Hey like I said I'm looking to buy CPs on Rebirth server of you have any for sale or are able to credit any, PM me and ill add you on Skype Thanks.
0 Replies - Conquer Online 2 Trading
Royal Flyff [High Rate] [GW-Server/FUN-Server] [Rebirth]
http://i.epvpimg.com/bNMEd.gif Homepage Forum Client Download Hallo liebe Flyff Community,wir von Royal Flyff möchten euch unserren server...
15 Replies - Flyff PServer Advertising
REBIRTH Client Patch , REBIRTH share Patch ,SERVER
REBIRTH Client SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service REBIRTH share SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The...
34 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.