Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Final Fantasy style 8.1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Final Fantasy style 8.1

Hi all Im here to say that im redoing all server files for the 8.1 and making a First ever Final Fantasy Style Rappelz server this means we are redoing everything in the game. There will be a new Balance to the game and we hope you all will enjoy playing once we are ready to take members will not post name of server yet as we havent got that far so bare with us on this as its going to take alot of work

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

wish you best of luck..
please let us know if there will be any announcement.

Old   #3

Getting there slowly

Its going slow to make sure we don't miss things as I said we have to redo all items and mobs in game to be proper and close to the FF14 a realm reborn feel not 100% sure we can get all skills to share a CD and what not but exp, jp and all that will be adjusted accordingly. Also need to redo pets to be based and Balanced

There will also be New Bigger size mobs to Indicate its a New boss mob in game that will be same as another mob in game but be a larger size and have much greater stats and be for team fights, We will be building there drops by hand and hope players will use them

Also you wont be able to lvl up your gears anymore but can + them up to a point based on items rank

r2- +3
r3- +6
r4- +9
r5- +10
r6- +15
r7- +20
not sure what lvl cap will be atm but might start out low and go up from there just to make sure all can be tested out fully and properly

Got all skills now on Same CD just like FF 14 so when ya use 1 skill all go on CD for 2.5 seconds will adjust mp usage in a bit

Progress
Items 100% done "Finally got all the weapons , and armors done"
Mobs 88% done
skills rebalance 87% done " Had some issues with way I did them now need to redo again"
Player Stat Balancing 99% done "Bug testing left"
Player Job Lev Bonus 99% done "Bug testing left"
Pets stats 99% done "Bug Testing left"

pic of Low lvl Char stats naked - http://i58.tinypic.com/sqlh20.jpg[/IMG]
will keep you all posted ill just update this post on the % so all will have an idea of where we are.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Any Preview Pics pls?^^

Old   #5

Testers needed soon

I will be needing testers soon as all the work on this project is all mine doing it solo so its taking some time but I will get things done as per the way I want the server to run and be wont be a easy server nor will players become way op. I will upload my client soon and will bring the server online some time in December for testers to help out. Im moving soon to a new home on the 11th of this month so will be a few days out of net but I can still work on think locally. Ill try to keep you all posted.

Also if there is any Lua pros im looking for a lua that can have a npc lower a players lvl to a number they input as long as its lower then the max lvl that have reached and then alow them to reset there lvl back to where there max reached lvl was. tyvm if anyone has time to do this for me if not ill work on it latter when I have more time
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,007
Shoot me a message with all Details what the npc should Do.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
Also if there is any Lua pros im looking for a lua that can have a npc lower a players lvl to a number they input as long as its lower then the max lvl that have reached and then alow them to reset there lvl back to where there max reached lvl was. tyvm if anyone has time to do this for me if not ill work on it latter when I have more time
an idea from my server wow ^_^ and think there's no way to do it via input window, there is no handler for input window in original GS LUA core.
i've done it just by setting every 10th level into the list (10, 20, 30).
It may also be done adding a button "lower level by 1" to npc's menu, whatever.
Old   #8

an idea from my server wow ^_^ and think there's no way to do it via input window, there is no handler for input window in original GS LUA core.
i've done it just by setting every 10th level into the list (10, 20, 30).
It may also be done adding a button "lower level by 1" to npc's menu, whatever.

sorry m8 didn't know I don't play on others server anymore used to back in epic 6 AoR and on shiva but that's been like wow way back now lol but ya that's what im after to allow players to be able to help out the new players and what not since this will be a harder server to play on DP will be a must have healer and tank or tank pet. not sure ill put in MC but we will see. also if there are any developers who wish to work on this project with me just ask and we will get in touch as soon as I can .
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 1,154
I can give you an delvl contact_script for npc if you want but only with delvling in 10lvl, 5lvl, 1lvl steps by dialog

it's an easy script.

but there is no way to implement it with input boxes as mongreldogg said

btw i like the idea!
Old   #10

gerne Cipher nimm es gerne an ;D
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
I can give you an delvl contact_script for npc if you want but only with delvling in 10lvl, 5lvl, 1lvl steps by dialog

it's an easy script.

but there is no way to implement it with input boxes as mongreldogg said

btw i like the idea!
You can also insert items and make a script on_use of it who decrease the level
Old   #12

sure that would wourk but would it allow players to go back to there max reached lvl ?
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 1,154
Well it's possible with flags give me Detailed instructions and i can modify my script. Only with possibility to change back to max_lvl? As far as i know this us implemented allreafy but have to check if ihr's modified if lvl is changed by lua.

So only addition is to get lvl back?
Old   #14

ya sounds good
Old   #15

Well all sorry I was gone for about a week we moved into the new house and finally got the net turned on we will be looking for some more bug testers and what not so ill keep ya posted after I do the final things

Here is the starting client atm will up new launcher soon with working regi.

new launcher

also get ahold of me on my facebook for an account for some reaon my regi script wont connect

FB: mike mlejnek
or go to the omegas rappelz web page on fb also