Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Searching] Working Cash Shop

Discussion on [Searching] Working Cash Shop within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Searching] Working Cash Shop

Someone who have Cash Shop files, can you give me it? Or give me guide pleasee
Old 08/31/2014, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 30
i dont know if someone should give you what you want. why?

there are NO cash shops released here especially for you.
simply because:

1) difference between databases structures (mostly in cash shop functionality) in different repacks of serverfiles

2) difference between servers in their donation systems, cash shop items and functions lists etc. there is no cash shop that is universal for all of that

3) if you need cash shop, you also need payment systems API to take donations automatically.

3.1) if you prefer to take donations manually, without API, i dont even know why you decided to make a cash shop. but you asked for a guide and i'll try to explain.

First: chose your API to take automatic donations and write API modules for counting donation currency

Second: manage donations currency

Third: decide how you will manage shop system: via web or via LUA.

Advice - if you or someone who writes shop for you is complete dumb in security management, use LUA. There are no troubles to secure your LUA shop. Web shop requires to do more job to secure it.

Also web shop requires to do more job with the database side.

For example, if you need to trade 10+20 items, you need either to modify stored procedures and cash shop tables structure or add items with such stats into game as new items with different IDs.

Fourth: do it all by yourself (if you cant, ask someone who will write it for you)

Fifth: dont ask for "so simple things" here =)

P.S. переводить не буду