Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Arabic/English Happiness Server !! IS *online*

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Who the **** is HiddenStranger?

1. ) Do you not realize I worked with Pinky on Team Hyperion?
2. ) Known scammer on retail? You don't even know who I was on retail lmao.
3. ) Take money from players and not give them what the bought? Name even ONE instance where that happened?
4. ) Cut the number of players on my server in half and I still have more than Happiness and Blitz combined.
5. ) You are an idiot.

@Happiness, enjoy your server while it lasts. If our design isn't removed within 2 weeks it won't exist anymore. Final warning. Done posting here.
all you did accused to GM[momotaro]-blitz rappelz that it's stealing your players. you stayed silent. p.s. momotaro and c0re are in facebook's rappelz private server group.
DDos attacks on servers stops when you go to work. when back it starts again. does it make you angry your server is empty xD?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
this screenshot taken GMT +2 time 2:05-2:15pm, i think it's 4-5AM for you.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #62

Anyone with half a brain stem knows that xIchigo does not do his own work. The website is a guy named Marek and EOS files are Niksters with little modification.

p.s. Great Server! Good luck.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

Talking

Happiness Dont need buff slaves to show Online players ,, we are getting fun and the best fun with 20 players ^^ because all are talking ,, move ,, and chatting ,, but i think buff slaves cant do that ,, about the website ,, there is 100000000000 Websites ,, ask your self why i choosed yours =) ,, no its not good website ^^ , i have one much better and i will up it when it get ready for public , AND what style your talking about ?? you name it website ? its page LOL
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Who the fuck is HiddenStranger?

1. ) Do you not realize I worked with Pinky on Team Hyperion?
2. ) Known scammer on retail? You don't even know who I was on retail lmao.
3. ) Take money from players and not give them what the bought? Name even ONE instance where that happened?
4. ) Cut the number of players on my server in half and I still have more than Happiness and Blitz combined.
5. ) You are an idiot.

@Happiness, enjoy your server while it lasts. If our design isn't removed within 2 weeks it won't exist anymore. Final warning. Done posting here.
Who is HiddenStranger, lets talk about what you have said,
1.) I do realize you worked with Pinky, You worked with her so much you caused her to lose her baby, after doctors told her to stop all the stress she was involved in you kept pushing her to release her content and make server fixes.
2.)You where Hattie99, I know who you where because I played retail also and I knew you.
3.)You take money from players and you don't give them the content you advertise you have, all you underground dungeons don't even drop items, your DD pets are all ranged, you add dungeon and your own dev can't even see the portal, you say you make fixes and you break all unq soul pet cards on server, you lose npc, you had to do rollback just to fix it.
I donated money to you and I had to threaten to dispute it with paypal just to get my donation gems, all that took 2 days.
4.) I does not matter if you have more even without buff slaves, the fact is you brag about all your players when half are not even playing.
5.) You are right I am an idiot and so are all the players that thought you had changed and really had a good server this time, I guess we are all wrong, I guess all these players are wrong about you and you really are a nice guy, rofl not, about made me sick to even type that.

Now grow up Hattie, I really don't know why they allow you on these forums, all you do is talk crap about others and there servers, you steel files and call them your own, you openly attack other servers, so I ask the staff of these forums, why do you allow someone like him to even be part of this community? If Hattie had someone like himself on his forums, he would ban them. Bottom line ICHI, I do know you and I will tell everyone that will listen what a real piece of crap you really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzHappiness View Post
Happiness Dont need buff slaves to show Online players ,, we are getting fun and the best fun with 20 players ^^ because all are talking ,, move ,, and chatting ,, but i think buff slaves cant do that ,, about the website ,, there is 100000000000 Websites ,, ask your self why i choosed yours =) ,, no its not good website ^^ , i have one much better and i will up it when it get ready for public , AND what style your talking about ?? you name it website ? its page LOL
Don't listen to him, he doesn't even have a web site, just a home page, do what you want.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #65

he want to force players to play on his server thaaaaaaaaaaaaaats all !!! ,, MAN I WILL SAY AGAIN ,, Happiness and other Servers Are not Looking for $$$$$$ So we dont force the player to play in our servers by ddos other servers and talk a **** about other servers ,, Happiness is Happy with 1 player only ^___^
Old   #66

The server is english and arabic in samr time or there is server for arabic players and server for english players please explain
Old   #67

sir its arabic and english in same time and in one world and not 2x separated servers .
Old   #68

What A Cool Server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
almost played all pservers .. thats one of the best ima download it!
Old   #69

Soulpets skills doesnt work here.
Old   #70

server down fix pls
Old   #71

we fixed all issue
تم تصليح جميع الاخطاء

Updates :-
Fixed connection issue
Max hp/mp increased !
mobs hp/mp decreased
special items got higher states now
every thing got balanced also PVP
Today PVP EVENT !!!
التحديثات :-
تم حل مشكلة الاتصال
تم زيادة الطاقة والدم
تم تنقيص دم الوحوش الى الضعف
الادوات الخاصة زادت قوتهم
كل شي معدل الان والنمط والمبارزات
اليوم احتفالية القتال الفردي !
Enjoooy !
Old   #72

where i can donwload the resource or client?
Old   #73

cant login ? D:
Old   #74

i cant download launcher and resoure because the website is off
Old   #75

*server is online now *