Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Arabic/English Happiness Server !! IS *online*

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Awesome server... just ashame its always dc :/

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
I will continue attacking then. ^^
go ahead =) ,, when i finish my exams i will deal with you and your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoninflames1 View Post
Awesome server... just ashame its always dc :/
yes we are making the server better every time ^^ , it will not dc anymore , thank you sir =)

Old   #48

more and more people leaving eos, how sad
lel.
threatening hack attacks will give them idea for quitting eos too.
wasn't it over 100accounts online a week ago?
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post

more and more people leaving eos, how sad
lel.
threatening hack attacks will give them idea for quitting eos too.
wasn't it over 100accounts online a week ago?
o.O there is 73 online now !!!! and yesterday was 120 !!! o.O

Old   #50

Actually, the least played FR server has around 160 players online, while Hyperion has 79. For me it's still alot considering it's a private server, it proves that this server is a quite a serious one
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51

ive seen 58 yesterday
so cant be 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalgoddess View Post
o.O there is 73 online now !!!! and yesterday was 120 !!! o.O
can't be was 50-80 but that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Actually, the least played FR server has around 160 players online, while Hyperion has 79. For me it's still alot considering it's a private server, it proves that this server is a quite a serious one
eos serious? are you joking? from 150-200characters online left around 60 within 1week after they started ddosing private servers. people leaving daily
Old   #52

82 players online now !!!! and yes the devs might have an issue with other servers, but that's their business it has nothing to do with the player base. Speaking strictly game play content wise i will say its a pleasant experience and yes ichigo is extremely helpful with problems and issues, haven't seen a more helpful admin. The community is extremely well behaved in this server and so far haven't seen anyone trash talking in the server, compared to prohecy rappelz. That server has the worst community !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalgoddess View Post
82 players online now !!!! and yes the devs might have an issue with other servers, but that's their business it has nothing to do with the player base. Speaking strictly game play content wise i will say its a pleasant experience and yes ichigo is extremely helpful with problems and issues, haven't seen a more helpful admin. The community is extremely well behaved in this server and so far haven't seen anyone trash talking in the server, compared to prohecy rappelz. That server has the worst community !!!
i think you got no idea what are you talking about.
Old   #54

I think you seem butthurt. The population fluctuates daily, people log on and off every day. I don't have a problem with 99% of other servers who run on a day to day basis with good amounts of players. I don't attack Blitz, even though they do come on my server advertising. I have never tried to attack Shiva, and I instead respect them very much. I am constantly talking to the owners of Nemesis, who I happen to be very good friends with.

This little war was started by some little **** who sent me a PM last month saying he could hack my server. Then saying he successfully hacked me because right clicked on the website and clicked view page source, then copied it into his own website.

This whole thing was started by a guy who set out to **** me off and succeeded, and then begged his friends to come say how much of a jerk I am being for asking them to remove our design from their website.

As far as I am concerned, they wanted to leech off of Team Hyperion, and now they are upset that Team Hyperion gave their server a little too much for them to handle.

Side note, 101 players online when I wrote this.
Old   #55

Wink

Quote:
I think you seem butthurt. The population fluctuates daily, people log on and off every day. I don't have a problem with 99% of other servers who run on a day to day basis with good amounts of players. I don't attack Blitz, even though they do come on my server advertising. I have never tried to attack Shiva, and I instead respect them very much. I am constantly talking to the owners of Nemesis, who I happen to be very good friends with.

This little war was started by some little **** who sent me a PM last month saying he could hack my server. Then saying he successfully hacked me because right clicked on the website and clicked view page source, then copied it into his own website.

This whole thing was started by a guy who set out to **** me off and succeeded, and then begged his friends to come say how much of a jerk I am being for asking them to remove our design from their website.

As far as I am concerned, they wanted to leech off of Team Hyperion, and now they are upset that Team Hyperion gave their server a little too much for them to handle.

Side note, 101 players online when I wrote this.
MAN WHY YOU KEEPING QQ ? go care about server really better for you ,, it seem like you care alot by online players on your server but its bad way to steal players from another server , and we all know the way of hyperion ,, they be online for 6-9 month and then they close ,, like always no news
Old   #56

I can't honestly take you seriously, you run a Rappelz server yet you have to take the design from other people. I am doing the Rappelz world a favor by disconnecting your server. Leechers have no right to be here.
Old   #57

Quote:
I can't honestly take you seriously, you run a Rappelz server yet you have to take the design from other people. I am doing the Rappelz world a favor by disconnecting your server. Leechers have no right to be here.
You made me make an account here just to respond to you, good job, Now: Really Ichi, you have a lot of nerve, I know for a fact you have stolen server files yourself, you stole Pinkys and I am sure you have stolen others also, you where known a a scammer on retail and all you have done is move yourself into the pserver community. You open EOS after a year and open a cash shop, that is all good, but when you take money from players and not give them the content you advertise you have, well that's wrong. You do not have the ability to fix anything on your server, that has been proven over and over again, you talk really big for such a little man, and if team Nemesis knew you for what you really are, you could not brag about being good friends with them, because they would have nothing to do with a scammer like yourself. It is just a matter of time before you come up with some lie to your players why you have to take the server down. and as far as your player count, well just cut the number in half because half your players are buff slaves, and to deny this is the sign of a real fool. Now you can start denying this but that is fine, I know the truth and so do a lot of others, and the rest just laugh at you behind your back.
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenStranger View Post
You made me make an account here just to respond to you, good job, Now: Really Ichi, you have a lot of nerve, I know for a fact you have stolen server files yourself, you stole Pinkys and I am sure you have stolen others also, you where known a a scammer on retail and all you have done is move yourself into the pserver community. You open EOS after a year and open a cash shop, that is all good, but when you take money from players and not give them the content you advertise you have, well that's wrong. You do not have the ability to fix anything on your server, that has been proven over and over again, you talk really big for such a little man, and if team Nemesis knew you for what you really are, you could not brag about being good friends with them, because they would have nothing to do with a scammer like yourself. It is just a matter of time before you come up with some lie to your players why you have to take the server down. and as far as your player count, well just cut the number in half because half your players are buff slaves, and to deny this is the sign of a real fool. Now you can start denying this but that is fine, I know the truth and so do a lot of others, and the rest just laugh at you behind your back.
You are so right, If only players knew the truth, I hope this post stays here so players can learn the truth about hattie99, or as they know him as Ichi.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #59

Smile

Xichgo ,, last warning for you . then you have to try my way after 2 days . i talked to ch3iper and told him what happened , i respected his post that make list for private server and we are both in the post and in same list ,iam a Doctor and i know what iam doing , but iam sure you need to try my way ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenStranger View Post
thanks he got what he want
Old   #60

Who the **** is HiddenStranger?

1. ) Do you not realize I worked with Pinky on Team Hyperion?
2. ) Known scammer on retail? You don't even know who I was on retail lmao.
3. ) Take money from players and not give them what the bought? Name even ONE instance where that happened?
4. ) Cut the number of players on my server in half and I still have more than Happiness and Blitz combined.
5. ) You are an idiot.

@Happiness, enjoy your server while it lasts. If our design isn't removed within 2 weeks it won't exist anymore. Final warning. Done posting here.