Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Arabic/English Happiness Server !! IS *online*

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Yea, it is public knowledge that the last time the server went down I shut it down myself because I couldn't afford it.

Good job posting something that has no relevance...?

Old   #32

i didnt comment in any server and i will not because i hate to steal the players from other server ,, i dont force them to play like what you did "Hyperion"

anyway thank you and i will allow you to enter my server and steal my players its opend for you bro .

Old   #33

Sorry for what I'm about to say, but:
You can tell from a port scan that this server is run by few amateurs with an SSL certificate.
Just a little FIY: SSL certificates aren't made to secure all bugs, it's just for encryption .
Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
Sorry for what I'm about to say, but:
You can tell from a port scan that this server is run by few amateurs with an SSL certificate.
Just a little FIY: SSL certificates aren't made to secure all bugs, it's just for encryption .
Cheers.
and?

Old   #35

I liked this server its really amazing and the admin is so nice ,, keep going on Happiness !
Old   #36

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
I liked this server its really amazing and the admin is so nice ,, keep going on Happiness !
Thank you sir
Old   #37

i played alot of privat server but the happiness server is still the best of them all there are nice stuff like instant pet lvl service, learn all your skills instant, nice point system, not that high lvl **** like in other servers, its just great ! nice work Sky !
Old   #38

elite*gold: 70
I really wanted to play on this awesome server but looks like it's down what a coincidence .
Old   #39

Thanks to Team Hyperion for attack my server =) ,, this show how much rude are they =) ,

their reason is the "Page" ,,and they dont know this law :- any thing you can get it from copy and past or save as , you can use it =) ,,, from where you got your files ?

copy + past or save as =) ,, why rappelz didnt close your server or attack it ? because they know anyone can take the files =) ,,, clean your self and your team better ^^

oh simple thing ,, from where did you get your profile picture "black cat"

Google > oh nice pic > save as > f/images > epvp > upload > yes this

wow my black cat is nice =)
Old   #40

idk what other player think about all these situation but i wanna say just a thing:

dear hyperion team i played ur game till the beginning and i appreciate ur work evne in th comunity...but now lt m say that i'm disappointed of ur conduct. ddos a server? for a html?
we aren't a comunity in order to share and growing togheter? what happened to th dev who shared theyr own file whit other? what happned to the ppl who helped me and other to build our own server ( durning hamachi period )?
read all the discussion, all the threats on facebook... make me very very disappointed.
did u think that a ddos attak make u stronger than other? sorry to say but NO!
the only thing u obtained is to show u work now whit brutal force and if u are proud of that gratz to u all.

sky and other happiness guy give all they had to theyr ppl to theyr player and littel by littel the server become enjoyable all happinessian player know that.

if u guys think that ppl will leave cause of ddos, cause of u, u wrong. i can't say the same for ur player or at last for me ( who can ensure me that in the future u will not ddos even a ur player for a some stupid reason? i can't ). u show ur kindnss whit ur action today and all will know shortly i think.

these is for u sky... i'm sorry for u guys the only thing u wrong is to make a good server, soo good to make other angry whit u... and to publicize the server here for give some fun even to eu ppl.

by Sephyria/Ranguren/kunieda a normal player of nowdays ps. sorry for my english
Old   #41

Disappointed in me? They could change the website in 5 seconds to remove our images etc, but they choose to **** me off.

They get what is coming to them.
Old   #42

There is no any image for you and every thing is different .. not even one word !!,,

Yours is website and min is only page ..

I will change the 3 pic in the slid show dont worry

threat way didnt work and will not work with me ,, be Polite when you ask for something, and you will have my eyes .
Old   #43

Whats your name in game admin?
Old   #44

[Dr]Sky if you need any help pm me or one of GA in the game ,, have a nice day sir =)
Old   #45

I will continue attacking then. ^^