Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Arabic/English Happiness Server !! IS *online*

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
Yeah ...
That's our design
your server won't stay for long time . just sayin'

have a nice day.



.BlackCat. is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
Yeah ...
That's our design
your server won't stay for long time . just sayin'

have a nice day.
This.


xIchigo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 12
yes i used some of team hyperion style ,, but i didnt use his Java etc .. only background and i edited on it so that mean only took the "PIC'S",, and didnt remove the copyright from it .. so it refer to him .
RappelzHappiness is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
i dont know why stealing hyperion website style.. be creative guys and good luck


speedkaka13 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 12
we all stole rappelz style ,, so style is opening for Stealing =) , our point is the Success
AND its NOT "Name" "WEBSITE" ITS only "Page" and one OF my 10 Pages LOL


Thank you , you are nice man keep going on
RappelzHappiness is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzHappiness View Post
we all stole rappelz style ,, so style is opening for Stealing =) , our point is the Success
AND its NOT "Name" "WEBSITE" ITS only "Page" and one OF my 10 Pages LOL


Thank you , you are nice man keep going on
*logic*
TheSuperKiller is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 19
hyperion hardly worth anything now a days, people leaving weekly if not daily.
lol'd
few more people i know already quit your server ichigo, lost few more actives who spent their time year ago playing it
i would feel ashamed playing a server where every player runs 3-4 accounts at the same time to keep this 100s character's number on the server ;/
too bad, people has freedom for choice where to play and no one can force them stay on server if they don't want to.
Dev0uring is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
hyperion hardly worth anything now a days, people leaving weekly if not daily.
lol'd
few more people i know already quit your server ichigo, lost few more actives who spent their time year ago playing it
i would feel ashamed playing a server where every player runs 3-4 accounts at the same time to keep this 100s character's number on the server ;/
too bad, people has freedom for choice where to play and no one can force them stay on server if they don't want to.
OMG Finally i found Intelligent person Here >>
RappelzHappiness is offline  
Old   #24
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,043
Received Thanks: 978
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzHappiness View Post
OMG Finally i found Intelligent person Here >>
As if everyone else you have run into here is unintelligent?

Not a good way to use a server promotion thread, sorry but it had to be said.

If you are going to run a server you should try to represent at least an iota of maturity, and calling people stupid does not accomplish that.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
As if everyone else you have run into here is unintelligent?

Not a good way to use a server promotion thread, sorry but it had to be said.

If you are going to run a server you should try to represent at least an iota of maturity, and calling people stupid does not accomplish that.
i didnt call anyone "stupid" but the Intelligent is hard to earn it =)

thank you for you comment

iam just saying :- player can choose where to play ,, you cant force him to play in your server its a fail trick ,, dont waste your time and go take care about your server better for you ...
RappelzHappiness is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 4
i thought you all steal it from official haha and i can see blitz da first server had 9.1 content ... then you all steal it just saying and a big thief is rappelz tournament hahahaha lawl and happiness gl for your server its really nice ... and ion wings look familliar
cole363788 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
I wouldn't blame Rappelz official for trying to take my server down for using their files. Don't blame Hyperion if something bad happens to your server in the next week.

Just saying.
xIchigo is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
I wouldn't blame Rappelz official for trying to take my server down for using their files. Don't blame Hyperion if something bad happens to your server in the next week.

Just saying.
1- if u change even only 1 thing (like new stuff ) rapplz can't close ur server just like all the other copyright's law ( for example never seen in some shop a fak product whit only a changed color or a letter of the brand ?)

2- i'm only a player of rappelz and i tried all server atm online and the matter is not intelligent; stupid; pro; noob; and so... but nowdays private server lost the mean to be a private server. maybe someone like hyperion, someone like others i respect them all as well as i expect they will respect me when i choose to play in happiness.
celyan93 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by celyan93 View Post
1- if u change even only 1 thing (like new stuff ) rapplz can't close ur server just like all the other copyright's law ( for example never seen in some shop a fak product whit only a changed color or a letter of the brand ?)

2- i'm only a player of rappelz and i tried all server atm online and the matter is not intelligent; stupid; pro; noob; and so... but nowdays private server lost the mean to be a private server. maybe someone like hyperion, someone like others i respect them all as well as i expect they will respect me when i choose to play in happiness.
1. ) You have no idea how copyright laws work, don't talk about them like you do... lol.

2. ) I have nothing against their server or their players. I have an issue with their management stealing a design from us, that our web dev worked very hard to make, and they even made the website look like ****. That is why its about to get very hard to connect to the server soon.
xIchigo is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 19
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
two reasons how teamhyperion went down.


Dev0uring is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Arabic/English Happiness Server !! IS *online*
/sorry for this 2nd post ,,
0 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
need server 7.1 arabic or english
need server 7.1 that have good Exp like 500 arabic or English
2 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Dedicated] Arabic / English / Turkey Server 7.1
<- Links -> Hello i've just opened my new Rappelz Pserver http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/smilies/pimp.gif Now Epic 7.1...
26 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
EraPro Server 7.3 500% exp Arabic/English/Turkish/russian
April Fool :P nanananananananananana
5 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.