Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Zesua Rappelz account for 150$ USD

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Zesua Rappelz account for 150$ USD

Lolz gotchu.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
Gee I wonder who it could be???

You know instead of posting in the Rappelz Private Server Development section where your particular private server developer is sure to see it and possibly ban the account...

There is a Rappelz Market section where the developer may not look.

But hey you go with your bad self there.

Old   #3

All accounts if IP Drastically changes will be banned... ( Just so you know. )
Old   #4

Is that what Rappelz developers do these days? Spend their time refreshing the IPLog table? By the way, do you have that little players that you can actually do that? I mean, that would be a lot of work usually.

Oh and... you do realize VPN's exist right? Heck, some people like to log in and play from home or a friends house... blah blah.

Just kind of wondering where your logic would come from there. That sounds like a horrible idea, and a horrible thing to say to your players.

I know all I personally heard was: "I am okay with making you buy stuff, but I am not okay with you selling your account and making some money back."

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #5

@xIchigo you are 100% correct.

With the Zesua server in particular they are constantly finding ways to get you to donate by holding "donation events" which supposedly aren't supposed to happen very often and yet I have seen 3 in the past months.

I also wouldn't expect them to know what a VPN is. I got banned (IP banned) from their server and forum and yet all I had to do was use a VPN and boom, just like magic, had access to everything again.

They are truly incompetent of running a server. Focus your time elsewhere.
Old   #6

For this zesua sucks, I have been banned while I was playing in a friend's house...
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Is that what Rappelz developers do these days? Spend their time refreshing the IPLog table? By the way, do you have that little players that you can actually do that? I mean, that would be a lot of work usually.

Oh and... you do realize VPN's exist right? Heck, some people like to log in and play from home or a friends house... blah blah.

Just kind of wondering where your logic would come from there. That sounds like a horrible idea, and a horrible thing to say to your players.

I know all I personally heard was: "I am okay with making you buy stuff, but I am not okay with you selling your account and making some money back."
Well no if we see a drastic change in IP's when account are for sale we also check location over the internet and well if its 100's or 1000's of miles away from where they are 99.9% of the time... then well... bit obvious...

Also its a bit rich having server advice from somebody who works on a server that... has re-opened and closed more time than any.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
Well no if we see a drastic change in IP's when account are for sale we also check location over the internet and well if its 100's or 1000's of miles away from where they are 99.9% of the time... then well... bit obvious...

Also its a bit rich having server advice from somebody who works on a server that... has re-opened and closed more time than any.
Says the guy who threatened to have my server hacked before it was even live. And opened/reopened? We went down for a year.. and maybe you should learn to take some advice considering after that entire year of inactivity, there were more people on my server in the first day than there have been on your server for the whole month.

But hey, insults aside, let me teach you how a VPN works, since you are obviously clueless about that too. I personally use nVPN, and I can use a server that is located in any of the countries they provide. According to your logic, I live in the US, Serbia, Sweden, AND Russia.

Good luck banning the 3 people you have left that actually play that server, then who will you sell your +250 gears to...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

^ What he said.

I find it highly amusing that all these crappy servers popup with their cash shops, one of the biggest reasons for people to play on a private server is to enjoy content without paying for it. Sure, devs deserve some money for their work, but all i see is overpowered custom gear being forced down your throat for big sums of money.

I have gm'd on darknessfight and a couple of other servers, and the sole reason why they where successfull was because they kept it simple and clean, not to mention they did most of the work on the files that your cs based server is running on.

Money hungry people like you sicken me, because of people like you this tiny private community is rapidly declining.

Thanks
4 Users

Tags
rappelz zesua sale usd