Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official Opening] Blitz Rappelz

Discussion on [Official Opening] Blitz Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Official Opening] Blitz Rappelz

Blitz Rappelz Malaysia Private Server

Current Epic:8.1 with 8.3 and 9.1 content
Exp & Drops:150x
Party Exp Rate:3x
Max Level:200

Our Team
Server Dev.N/A
Game Master- KissMe
Game Master- Momotaro
Forum Helper- Moon

Our website -

Already run since November 2013 here enjoy some of our preview

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2014, 18:21   #2

is this correct?
Current Epic:8.1
Exp & Drops:150x
Party Exp Rate:3x
Max Level:200
Server Location:Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
Server RAM:256MB
Server CPU:Pentium 4
Server UL/DL:128kbps Dial-up
Server Operating:Windows 95
Old 06/07/2014, 19:56   #3

If you wouldnt mind giving me a Quick Glance. im worth the time i promise, i need a welcoming server to take me in and teach me the tools and trades of a dev. ive been trying for a long time with no luck, and Ive got my fingers crossed that you guys will be the one. let me know! thanks Cole
Old 06/07/2014, 19:58   #4

That isn't even possible, they are either trolling or they want to look like they don't know what they are doing for some reason.

Either way, good luck with your server.
Old 06/12/2014, 18:08   #5

Best server specs I seen in my entire life since 2000
Old 06/27/2014, 16:41   #6

es una mierda rappelz blitz... los gm son unos gatos ayudan solo a sus repectivos guilds
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2014, 23:42   #7

+1 pour vous
Old 06/29/2014, 22:31   #8

Yo, if I hear your GM's are on my server again trying to get players on this piece of **** you call a server, I will personally see to it that your "server" doesn't make it to the end of July.

This is your only warning. Worthless GM's/Dev's on Blitz spend more time begging my players than they do working on their own server. What a joke.
Old 06/30/2014, 11:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Yo, if I hear your GM's are on my server again trying to get players on this piece of **** you call a server, I will personally see to it that your "server" doesn't make it to the end of July.

This is your only warning. Worthless GM's/Dev's on Blitz spend more time begging my players than they do working on their own server. What a joke.
huh? wth was wrong with you ? blitz owner dont mind at all or cares bout if have player or not beside its free server :O and 1 thing did u have proof ? or u just blind make accusation ?
Old 06/30/2014, 11:26   #10

I guess any random player can log on to Eos and say he/she is the GM of this/that server and Ichigo will believe him/her right away. Last I checked, any player is free to join any server, or is there an unwritten rule on Eos that says a player on Eos is not supposed to join other servers out of their own choice?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2014, 12:18   #11

There is a difference in playing the server you want, and playing someone else's server just to beg their players to play yours instead.

It's funny, I came here and even said good luck with their server, was nice, and I have their GM's here trying to steal players. And it isn't just "any" player, if I didn't have proof of who it was, I wouldn't make such a public announcement.
Old 06/30/2014, 22:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
There is a difference in playing the server you want, and playing someone else's server just to beg their players to play yours instead.

It's funny, I came here and even said good luck with their server, was nice, and I have their GM's here trying to steal players. And it isn't just "any" player, if I didn't have proof of who it was, I wouldn't make such a public announcement.
A public "announcement" without the necessary proof just comes across as a random accusation. Do everyone a favour, show the proof you mentioned and let the Blitz admin decide what to do with the person involved.
Old 07/03/2014, 13:07   #13

Great server, been with you a week now. A couple of things i dont like is the rate to get AP for your gear is very hard. Also to level to 175 is ok but from 175-180 is almost impossable. I use sandboxie so im always in party for the double exp and the exp in cube is like 0.001 per mob now so way to slow to level in there. Moonlight Underground is ok but the Golden Witch Followers are stupidly over powered, the Frogs hit hard but not to bad with the 150 gear on. Ive been told to get a Dungeon Party but not that many players online and some people dont like to party because everyone plays different. Been in party before and players just run in killing anything and we all die!
Getting kind of boring now waiting everyday and all day for the chance a GM might buff us BOG because i cant seem to move forward without that buff.
If you cant buff us the BOG everyday then please consider lowering the Golden Witch Followers damage.

After a few days i see the server is dieing, such a shame really liked it there.