Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Grand-Opening]Prophecy Rappelz Epic 8.2/8.3

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
and you believe everything people are telling you xD?
for example someone told you they'll give you 10000$ if you jump off of the bridge, will you do that? sorry but i had to ask.
and no i wasn't told they have deleted. you can check for your self, their old page is gone. i checked that myself after chatting on their page to zesua owner. the page was gone unlike i did not see any of the message replies. that is not clear enough, make new email and facebook account and check again for their page. if you find nothing then it was deleted.
page is gone why would the server come back. they havent responsed for about 2weeks, no single message in facebook nor here. goodluck with that xd
We will see...

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
We will see...
i'll just not gonna waste any more of my time replying you.

Old   #78

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
i'll just not gonna waste any more of my time replying you.
Yet you are replying.
Old   #79

This entire thread feels like hitting your head against a brick wall, slowly, like thump... thump.., for some reason.

Old   #80

I feel bad for people who used cash shop...
Old   #81

Received Thanks: 1,154
That's why i don't like cash shops everyone should keep in mind that he is playing on a Pserver that could close EVERY day without any reason! That counts for every pserver!
Old   #82

lost count of the weeks passed about their promises get the prophecy server back on and make it fully 9.1 .
facebook page seems was deleted for real and since no one from the staff responses server has been closed.
Old   #83

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi96 View Post

Welcome to Prophecy Rappelz Thread !

Come and visit us at Prophecy Rappelz. A new and exciting server that offers you friendly, helpful Staff Members who are happy to introduce you to some of our features. We believe a friendly Staff to help you understand our server is more beneficial to both players and Staff.

Soul Taming system available including Boss Mobs.

Our Donation Shop is currently not available but soon will be and will have items with slightly better stats than in game items, but only slightly because we do not want our players to feel as if they have to pay to play, we are a FREE server.

Our Prophecy Seller has options for almost any item you could possibly need, and even has a special teleport section that will take you to new and exciting places new Dungeons, monsters and bosses to challenge your power. For example once you reach level 165, an option will appear on our Special Teleporter that will take you into Prophecy Hell(that dungeon got few suprises for you , so you better check it out ).

Our Prophecy Seller also offers Immorality Soap and Immorality Cleanser for those of you who like a more personal battle. Godmother Fairy bottles are also available. We also have a Wrath Remover NPC for your convenience.

For the player who likes to challenge the Environment, we have a special Buffer NPC that offers all of the class buffs.

We have a Lottery NPC for those of you with a Gambler's blood. You can gamble with your rupees, your AP and your Gen Points. Choose the amount you wish to wager and the multiple. You can lose or win, test your luck.

There is also a special Prophecy Special Items section that you can check out. You will find a few surprises there, like new stones, but we will let you check it out for yourself.
Come on over and check us out. We will be here waiting to show you around

Rates :
Experience Rate : 300x
Drop rate : 250x
Server Type : PvP Server

Current Staff Team :
[DEV]Gazanda
[Admin]Zephyr
[Admin]Avi
[GM]WowWow
[GM]Bronn
[GM]Taganya
[GM]Ting

Our Website :
Trailer(Thanks to Vision) :

We are a new server so there are still a few bugs, but we are working to get them fixed.
If you find any bug please tell us in our Forum and we will get it fixed

is the server still up
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarap12 View Post
is the server still up
The Thread is from 2014/15 and the website is down, so i think the server is down
Old   #85

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
@Sarap12

Please have a look at the following sticky thread to find the currently active servers...

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ra...s-section.html

No need to dig up old threads in the forum.

Thank you.

Closed Thread