Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hassan.

Discussion on Hassan. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hassan.

I am not sure if this is a violation. If so it may be moved or deleted.

To any server owner out there beware of someone called hassan AL khatyb. He is one of the people who will come on your server and privately tries to advertise about other p.servers or will try to suggest a new Gm tool which is contaminated with viruses and keylogger. Also every server he Been on as a GM is lose down by him. Taking over the server and shuts it down. Also if he got access to anywhere he will abuse it and destroy it just due to the fun of it. Whigh he have done in few servers already.

You can choose to let him in your server and risk it or ignore this message. But this message only to keep you all aware. He is no pro hack or anything but he will try to gain your trust and destroy the servers from the inside. So don't take in his words I can destroy your server etc. He speaks bigger than he can do. It's all depends on how you deal with it.

Kind and best regards.
Mark
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/04/2014, 00:34   #2

a smart person wouldn't let a total random person be a gm on their server or take any programs from them a gm should always be someone u know in real life or someone you have known for a long time online and you can trust
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2014, 02:03   #3

You know unless you post proof of your words. What you are doing here? Is legal slander. Just saying! Lol's So you might want to protect your own *** and post some proof of everything you say and or remove/ edit this topic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 20:27   #4

Lols
You do know i can sue you for you in that slander case Takk/Mark
As you know im not english educated but as i reckon
Slander is The action of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation
Plus go get a life lol its sad being blamed for stuff one didnt do^^
You think i got time for your fail server? LOL =)
Old 05/13/2014, 17:51   #5

no you cant lol you dont have a reputation
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2014, 08:23   #6

it's quiet funny what he did to legacy after was a DEV/or a GM LeeSin in staff.
DDos attacks downed it within seconds and never got up.
One DEV told me"we had a secret staff team for server that will fail" I lol'd.
so i guess GM Maeva([GM]Celestia DF) and [MOD]Daverockee more known as [GM]Balbatorix DF was making server look disappointing. they were always turning against other staff members beeing wrong.
You could actually think off who else you invite in a staff team instead of blaming hacker
Just my two cents
~Sayuri lvl174 corruptor/voidmage, Legacy server