Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Royal SQL Viewer

Discussion on [Release] Royal SQL Viewer within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Royal SQL Viewer

Hi everyone .

A new ROYAL tool is released here . Although it's a simple tool , but it may be helpful to people who aren't familiar \ doesn't like dealing with SQL queries .

This tool provides an easy view of the databases you have in general whatever the database's name was (which means it's not limited to rappelz databases) . It also provides an easy search into the database .

Screenshots

It's nothing special but I thought it may help someone especially that sql sometimes runs slowly XD .
Good luck .
Attached Files
File Type: rar Royal SQL Viewer.rar (579.2 KB, 601 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/21/2013, 14:14   #2

Old 04/21/2013, 14:26   #3

OpenSource and handy ....
Old 04/21/2013, 15:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperKiller View Post
OpenSource and handy ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2013, 18:56   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
Hmm...i don't understand the "releases" of the last few weeks...and there is one big question for me. Why do you guys release something that is present in about 10 different variants? Where is the need of 5-10 GM-Tools? Where is the need of 3-4 Database Management Tools which are nothing more than a tableviewer or something like that?

Do you guys release to release something or to help the community? There weren't any really "new" releases in the last days...perhaps some nice importing features or better looking gui's but the base is everytime the same old ****^^
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/23/2013, 23:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Hmm...i don't understand the "releases" of the last few weeks...and there is one big question for me. Why do you guys release something that is present in about 10 different variants? Where is the need of 5-10 GM-Tools? Where is the need of 3-4 Database Management Tools which are nothing more than a tableviewer or something like that?

Do you guys release to release something or to help the community? There weren't any really "new" releases in the last days...perhaps some nice importing features or better looking gui's but the base is everytime the same old ****^^
True but there are features variating for one to an other one. So I think tehy should write [NEW] or [RELEASE] but they are aloud torelease things without you saying that...
Old 04/24/2013, 07:23   #7

you have been releasing tools that we already have bunch of them try to make an out-dated tool such as a rdb tool for 8.2 or some thing new
Old 04/25/2013, 12:40   #8

Quote:

Do you guys release to release something or to help the community? There weren't any really "new" releases in the last days...perhaps some nice importing features or better looking gui's but the base is everytime the same old shit^^
Well , this tool being just a simple table viewer is what I stated above and I said also that I released it only because it may help someone .
About the tools having many different variants , I think that would be better . Having many different tools means having different features . As an example , I don't think there was an account & character manager that was released which have features like the ones in this one >>
About the gm tool , a gm tool that have as many features and commands as possible would be better recommended by gm's / admins , and would be of much help being an all-in-one gm tool that have every command that was featured in all the others . And btw my gm-tool and accounts manager that I released here have unique features that aren't available in others , and that's exactly why I released them . I really hoped that you give some suggestions instead of such talk . Advices are always a way to develop .

Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
you have been releasing tools that we already have bunch of them try to make an out-dated tool such as a rdb tool for 8.2 or some thing new
Thank you . I am trying to make an rdb editor and it will take a long time .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2013, 13:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
Well , this tool being just a simple table viewer is what I stated above and I said also that I released it only because it may help someone .
About the tools having many different variants , I think that would be better . Having many different tools means having different features . As an example , I don't think there was an account & character manager that was released which have features like the ones in this one >>
About the gm tool , a gm tool that have as many features and commands as possible would be better recommended by gm's / admins , and would be of much help being an all-in-one gm tool that have every command that was featured in all the others . And btw my gm-tool and accounts manager that I released here have unique features that aren't available in others , and that's exactly why I released them . I really hoped that you give some suggestions instead of such talk . Advices are always a way to develop .
Only two examples that were released long time before your Account/Character "Manager" in my opinion it's a viewer:

Official GM Tool (edit function for almos everything instead of only viewing)
Raskims DB Tool (in my opinion exactly the same like yours but in an all in one tool + all pets visible)

To your GM Tool there is missing a lot in my opinion:
-If your tool wants a SQL Connection...where are the features to insert into Shopbox/Inventory? Because as everybody knows it's impossible to use the insert_item for players
-Where are the Worldstates?
-Where is the possibility to edit pet values?
-Where is the possibility to spawn a timed mob?
-Warp isn't working with layers
-Your tool is a combination of Xijezu's Admin Tool / GM-Tool and Zoidberg...nothing really new in it...

And my suggestion was to create something new

And for the RDB Things...If you need help with the new 8.2 RDBs no problem i finished 90% of my 8.2 rdb editor the day 8.2 was released on KTS don't hesitate to pm me I will help everyone who isn't asking like "GIMME TOOLS" or is asking for SQL-Statements...if you don't know how to use SQL google is your friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2013, 14:11   #10

Quote:
Thank you . I am trying to make an rdb editor and it will take a long time .
it's not that hard to build one i have created one that have more than 40 type of rdbs but it's for 8.1 didn't update it to 8.2 yet but i will

for the releasing i wont release it and i am not the only one on this forum who
can creat/created a tool like this or even better than mine.

but i think if you created one you will release it .
Old 04/25/2013, 15:47   #11

Quote:
Only two examples that were released long time before your Account/Character "Manager" in my opinion it's a viewer:

Official GM Tool (edit function for almos everything instead of only viewing)
Raskims DB Tool (in my opinion exactly the same like yours but in an all in one tool + all pets visible)

To your GM Tool there is missing a lot in my opinion:
-If your tool wants a SQL Connection...where are the features to insert into Shopbox/Inventory? Because as everybody knows it's impossible to use the insert_item for players
-Where are the Worldstates?
-Where is the possibility to edit pet values?
-Where is the possibility to spawn a timed mob?
-Warp isn't working with layers
-Your tool is a combination of Xijezu's Admin Tool / GM-Tool and Zoidberg...nothing really new in it...

And my suggestion was to create something new

And for the RDB Things...If you need help with the new 8.2 RDBs no problem i finished 90% of my 8.2 rdb editor the day 8.2 was released on KTS don't hesitate to pm me I will help everyone who isn't asking like "GIMME TOOLS" or is asking for SQL-Statements...if you don't know how to use SQL google is your friend.
My gm-tool has a feature of importing lists from files OR sql so it does need sql connection ONLY if you want it to . It also has insert event buffs and timed event buffs . I think you only saw the pictures Those were before it was finished . The features you are mentioning which are not implemented are the timed mob and the pet values editing . I don't recall saying that my gm-tool is already an all-in-one tool and that's why it's said that it's Version 1 .
Plus my gm-tool , uniquely , has commands for titles (8.1) . It also has the learn_skill command .
And c1ph3r I appreciate your offer to help regarding the 8.2 rdb files will contact soon .
Old 04/25/2013, 16:22   #12

Quote:
My gm-tool has a feature of importing lists from files OR sql so it does need sql connection ONLY if you want it to . It also has insert event buffs and timed event buffs . I think you only saw the pictures Those were before it was finished . The features you are mentioning which are not implemented are the timed mob and the pet values editing . I don't recall saying that my gm-tool is already an all-in-one tool and that's why it's said that it's Version 1 .
Plus my gm-tool , uniquely , has commands for titles (8.1) . It also has the learn_skill command .
And c1ph3r I appreciate your offer to help regarding the 8.2 rdb files will contact soon .
I will stop arguing with you now for me there is nothing new in your tool! But if you want to create GM-Tool Nr. 999 it's your choice. I only wanted to say that if you want to help the epvpers community it's more usefull to create something really new which isn't public for the epvpers comm.

Perhaps you got me wrong in my first post. I didn't want to flame at you it's only a question that is flying around in my head^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2013, 19:23   #13

Quote:
I will stop arguing with you now for me there is nothing new in your tool! But if you want to create GM-Tool Nr. 999 it's your choice. I only wanted to say that if you want to help the epvpers community it's more usefull to create something really new which isn't public for the epvpers comm.

Perhaps you got me wrong in my first post. I didn't want to flame at you it's only a question that is flying around in my head^^
I appreciate that c1ph3r . I was just trying to show you my side of view and I respect your opinion . BTW I may ask for some help soon
Old 04/26/2013, 22:58   #14

Received Thanks: 1,011
Normally i would say, nice work.

But the countless "GM Tool's" wich were released here, are, hmmm how can i say it friendly......useless.

All Tools are based on copy/paste.

Since i got sick of this, i wrote an telnet based gm toll ( open telnet connection, send the command, done)

Create this, with really ALL avaible command's, and you get my Nice work.

By the way, i've done a bit math and with all commands' you will have to create functions for nearly 700+ commands. have fun with this.

Like C1Ph3r said, create something new, maybe an spr editor ( xDDDDDDD )

But recreating thing's wich are present isnt really developing.

Raskim out.
Old 04/26/2013, 23:30   #15

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Like C1Ph3r said, create something new, maybe an spr editor ( xDDDDDDD )
I already created one, remember?

Ever thought about creating a GM-Tool which sends commands to the SFrame (in background) immediatly?
I already tried it, but I guess you have to hook the DirectXInput-Engine.
Thanks
1 User