Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auth accounts not recognised

Discussion on Auth accounts not recognised within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auth accounts not recognised

I'm using the TSP client/launcher, and I initially created 2 accounts which were able to log in to the game. However both my GF and I (using different accounts) were able to see each others characters.

I had a look at the Auth database in SQL Management and it seems like the accounts I created aren't actually there, and we're simply signing into account_id=0 which doesn't exist in the table.

When I tried to create a new account and login using the details it still goes to account 0.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
Old 03/17/2014, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
well here is the news there is no account_id = 0
if you are able to login then you are searching your account in the wrong table
& next time use help thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT D3 + Lol accounts/gold for US Auth code.
09/02/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a US auth code for guildwars 2. Here is what im willing to trade. a 1600 elo league account with 5k rp on NA region. here is link to thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2101154-selling-1600-elo-na-acc-5k-rp-cheap .html I am also wanting to trade a d3 US region account with a lvl 60 Demon hunter with 150k+ DPS and has 150m gold.
ID & Password not recognised on PServ.
06/02/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Title says it all really, I have set-up my own private server but when I try to log in using or any other account that I have made it shows an error saying something along the lines of "User ID or Password are incorrect" Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it? Any information about how to resolve this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Selling Runescape Both Auth Codes Only 5$ each for ANY auth regular price is 10$-30$
02/19/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Any auth code is 5$ send me a Pm or leave a post to tell me which ones you would like http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2675/runescapea uths.png
hab in auth ordner usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht
04/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi ich hab in auth ordner also usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht und eine datei erstellt mit #!/bin/sh ./auth sleep 60*5 ./auth.sh nochmal ne kurzfassung: ich hab versucht den login bug zu fixxen bin in /usr/rain/auth und hab dort alles gelöscht