Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MEGA-RELEASE]Ultra Hybrid 6.2 Game-Server + Client Creator + iSmokeDrow Farewell

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Let me prove I don't care by posting nonsensical garbage and talking about dicks for over a week.
She left you. We all know it.
Your entire "team" knows it.

PS - You're still here? LOL.

Old   #77

Received Thanks: 2,411
Ha ha, still on my **** huh boy?

That's ok, because you have no clue of what you speak. Just some little girl who spends her whole life in a game, so much so that she begs for weeks and hits on the server owner to get a GM position. I know I shouldn't make fun of hermaphrodites and ****, but hey -- I just can't help myself

You can talk about Ashely and say she left me, all that time I'll be sittin here with my ***** who has seen your pictures already and can only laugh at your stupid *** ^^ Boy I could be left by a million women and still get a thousand times more ***** than you :P

In the end you have an never will come close to what I've done here

P.S.

Some of have these things called Smart Phones, so it's not hard for me to lurk here and live my life ha ha, but I guess a broke *** **** stirring ho wouldn't know **** about that huh.

P.S.S.

I'll leave when sneakPEAK has been released, don't like it? Who gives a **** lol -- just a shem with an attitude problem.

P.S.S.S

Am I the one who had to result to real-life insults first or was that you the 'Unimaginative Brain Dead ***** Looking **** Starting Cryin-*** Beggin-*** Flamin-*** *** Guzzling Mad-Nut-Loving ******* licking ******* cupping **** taking **** *****'? Ah, I think I already know the answer -- just proves how ****** you are and why any "insult" (and I say that VERY LIGHTLY) is just a laughable concoction of stupidity.

Old   #78

Quote:
Ha ha, still on my dick huh boy?

That's ok, because you have no clue of what you speak. Just some little girl who spends her whole life in a game, so much so that she begs for weeks and hits on the server owner to get a GM position. I know I shouldn't make fun of hermaphrodites and shit, but hey -- I just can't help myself
Oh man, you called me a girl. I'm so offended.
I never hit on you to get the position. I gave you an ultimatum and you caved in. Skype logs and all.

Quote:
You can talk about Ashely and say she left me, all that time I'll be sittin here with my bitch who has seen your pictures already and can only laugh at your stupid ass ^^ Boy I could be left by a million women and still get a thousand times more pussy than you :P
Craigslist is a hell of a drug.

Quote:
In the end you have an never will come close to what I've done here
Yea, no shit. I have a job.

Quote:
P.S.

Some of have these things called Smart Phones, so it's not hard for me to lurk here and live my life ha ha, but I guess a broke ass shit stirring ho wouldn't know dick about that huh.
I have a smart phone. I also know that when I'm out enjoying the life I preach about so much, the last thing I do is lurk ePvP.

Quote:
P.S.S.

I'll leave when sneakPEAK has been released, don't like it? Who gives a shit lol -- just a shem with an attitude problem.
Coming from the guy who's consistently been shut out of the community he brags about helping so much.
Great job on your farewell. Odd that you're still here, however.

Quote:
P.S.S.S

I ran out of bullshit to make up so here's a long, hyphenated list of derogatory statements to try and make you feel bad.
It's cute knowing that you're trying to defend your reputation when you're the one who ruined it in the first place.
Make up whatever you want, people know what happened.
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
Oh man, you called me a girl. I'm so offended.
I never hit on you to get the position. I gave you an ultimatum and you caved in. Skype logs and all.

Skype log it up homie, I got tired of seeing you beg and you're lying out your ass, ha ha all the times you DID hit on me you lying girl. Trololo.

Craigslist is a hell of a drug.

Some of us can actually find women without the use of the internet lmao, but you'd know this huh.

Yea, no shit. I have a job.

Cleaning your mothers house is not considered "A job"

I have a smart phone. I also know that when I'm out enjoying the life I preach about so much, the last thing I do is lurk ePvP.

Yes, because everyone is just like you huh bitch?

Coming from the guy who's consistently been shut out of the community he brags about helping so much.
Great job on your farewell. Odd that you're still here, however.

Coming from the guy who never was part of the community, Great Job on commenting on things you know dick about. Odd that you still care about me or my reputation or anything I've done or said. Since we're making meaningless points and all.

It's cute knowing that you're trying to defend your reputation when you're the one who ruined it in the first place.
Make up whatever you want, people know what happened.

Furthermore since I obviously don't know what happened, why don't you enlighten everyone -- including myself there boss man.

P.S.S.S.

Nice failure to create a suitable and/or relevant come-back. You seem to think any measure of this makes me look/feel bad -- but still it is you, riding my dick, showing me attention.

It was you who begged, it was you who fawned, it was you who fucked up -- got caught, got humilated in front of the team and it was you who left crying like a girl. It's you trying to make insults about peoples relationships because you're brain doesn't process appropriately.

P.S.S.S.S

I asked an old-school Bahamut player what they thought about Mj or "Casval"

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S

I'm done with you bro, to be honest -- you bore me. You're insults are tired and you are just pretty much wack. Go brush you're hair Missy, surely you'll be off to get you some dick tonight (living your life...or was that your job? I can't remember with all the horseshit you spew) have a good one ho.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

Quote:
you're brain
Quote:
You're insults
Entertain me.
Old   #81

Don't worry about the grammar **** up there, instead here is a long-awaited update about sneakPEAK (still pending a name change atm)

The communication manager is almost done at a solid 90% (100% after telnet handling rewrite -- just wanna sharpen some edges in that area)

The tool can now read/write/update and delete database records. It can display 150k results from the string database in a matter of seconds and can even save full tables into scripts (i'm thinking to allow downward processing [e.g. 8.2 to 6.2 or 7.3])

The logging system gained three levels of logging instead of just one, incase you want to be spammed with technical information about what the tool is doing -- or even if you just want to see the basics to make sure things are going ok.

The levels are:

- Notification: or basic system messages to let you know actions are being completed.
- Debug: Special Messages that will help me solve your problems (mishaps) easier
- Error: Errors the tool may run into, (these are actual C# errors, so I recommend always leaving this toggle enabled)

and lastly regarding the logging system, you can now enabled/disable viewing the log window (don't worry it is going to keep logging regardless -- unless all toggles are off)

And lastly in general, the tools account management side is now being built seeing as the database communications manager has long been completed (with some nice revisions due to my loverly friend Spazmagi -- helping me keep my code clean and to the point)

SO!!!! Here is da screenies!

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #82

you have config parameter list in gameserver.opt ?
Old   #83

where can I get 6.2 emulator and database clean? plz
Old   #84

nice release sorry u are leaving was hopeing to get a little help from ya lol kidding Aloha man take care smoke
Old   #85

Still not understand the utilty of your tool? Why not simply use MSSQL? ^^'

I'm sure I missed something but what... xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #86

Received Thanks: 1,154
This tool is able to make your server unsecure^^ All tuts are telling "keep telnet access and database access closed to the Internet...but now smoke is telling us keep these ports open to use my kewl tools that are able to insert telnet commands and SQL commands xD

Where is the difference to putty + mssqlms? Except some precompiled commands??? Sql is logging everything and rappelz telnet is logging everything too...where is the advantage of that tool???
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #87

Received Thanks: 1,007
Here da Screenies

Ehm, im kewl now? xDDDD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #88

Just because i feel like trolling. And drow doesn't know how to post a proper meme.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

I find that response a little disturbing. O.o
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90

I've got everything running, but as the client is loading after login, herlock crashes "no disc in drive d:" anyone else getting this? Did I miss something?