Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MEGA-RELEASE]Ultra Hybrid 6.2 Game-Server + Client Creator + iSmokeDrow Farewell

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
Lord knows what this guy has done, seriously if you can't open this repack without lua errors and warehouse is not working then you have done something seriously wrong, furthermore the only thing keeping you from opening it with a .bat was your inability to realize the auth uses a non-standard port (looking at the auth.opt for half a second would have told you that)

Sorry bro, I don't have time to sit here and have someone tell me that my repack is bugged when I know better ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Lord knows what this guy has done, seriously if you can't open this repack without lua errors and warehouse is not working then you have done something seriously wrong, furthermore the only thing keeping you from opening it with a .bat was your inability to realize the auth uses a non-standard port (looking at the auth.opt for half a second would have told you that)

Sorry bro, I don't have time to sit here and have someone tell me that my repack is bugged when I know better ^^
I didn't say your **** is bugged. I'm saying when I tried it, it bugged. Also I got your client to work, I had to download your launcher updater tool and it works now.

Look now that I have what I need to get your server/client working together I'm going to wipe everything and re-install it. If you're saying it's ****** cos I ****** it up, then a re-install shouldn't **** it up.

Also I don't know why you said anything about not realising the port of the auth. I had it working with a .bat so I saw what ports I needed. The issue was your default launcher wasn't configured to the same ports. I fixed that with your updater tool and it connects.

I'm not a ******* ******, I'm just learning as I'm going and I don't know what's right or wrong until I **** something up and fix it.

Edit: I've restored the databases, configured the opt and launcher's ip and ports from the files I downloaded (my previous attempts were done on copies of these folders). Added 2 accounts, logged in, made a character and played until I was in Horizon. The Enchanter still isn't working. What errors could I have made this time? Should I just re-download the files and try again?

Old   #63

Ok, admittedly I was a tad nasty earlier -- but when you spend you day receiving bad news it's bound to happen. I know the files work mate, I still have the external they were packed up from and I still have all the original databases before they got cleaned up. If you really want you could just ask over pm nicely and we'll see what happens ^^
Old   #64

Work has been slow on sneakPEAK but I have another update for you guys, I just finished writing and testing the "Telnet Handler" as with the rest of sneakPEAK most all functionality is routed through several key managers which makes code-repeating a thing of the past.

Screenie below:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #65

Quote:
Work has been slow on sneakPEAK but I have another update for you guys, I just finished writing and testing the "Telnet Handler" as with the rest of sneakPEAK most all functionality is routed through several key managers which makes code-repeating a thing of the past.

Screenie below:

great work
Old   #66

Totally ******* bro! Keep up the goods Looking forward to using this ultimate [GM] tool.
Old   #67

Update / Bump:

The Telnet Handler is finished and is already feature rich, it has connect, disconnected w/ Automatic Connection Status + Command Transmission and Connection Refreshing (no bad disconnects if the tool has been idled for a bit) and it feeds extensively into the log for a rich debug environment.

Sorry I been so busy IRL, but it is still being worked on!

Here is a sneak peak of what all the tool will be able to do, let's just call it "Jam Packed"

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #68

Drow brought TSP's failure upon itself. Allow me to explain.

I took a liking to TSP because it was low-rate, well thought out (at the time), and before all the MC garbage. It wasn't long before I was talking to the Devs, GMs, and Drow himself about the future of the server. One thing is for certain: Drow had an image in his head and he wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of it. Certainly not the players who fuel the server or the staff that maintains it. His grand idea was of a community of democracy, often bringing up other development companies who had an actual fanbase, source of income, and workers behind them.
He often put everything else we had to say off because "the forums will be up soon and everyone can vote on it there" even though the servers were down since the first disaster and still aren't fully functioning. All of the debugging and testing of in-game items proved to yield few results. The only things that were changed were often in the Synthesis shop. His grand idea that the community and half the staff had problems with and were very vocal about.

Finally, it got to the point where most of us got tired of his ****. Even some better known players from Retail who could easily spread the word and increase server population became tired of Drow's silly ideals and unwillingness to change in the face of any empirical evidence. The last nail in the coffin was Drow's personal life.

Honestly, as someone who thought of Drow as a friend, who volunteered, free of charge, to maintain and work under you in several areas, you're a huge **** up. The Rappelz Pserver community is **** enough with you and it'll slightly elevate above that without you. I pray to *** no other gaming community has to deal with you or your bullshit.
Old   #69

I had this whole big ol "FU" post here but I have decided to pm it to your stupid *** and instead make a post about sneakPEAK instead.

I am working now with another skilled c# developer on the core functions of sP. I expect the work to go fairly smooth and too many of your "liking" he will be encouraging my adding of 7.3+ features I wouldn't have naturally thought to add on my own.

sP is actually morphing into a full on control center with an integrated suite of my previous releases. NaviQuest will be making her come back with Spazmagi (The talented c# coder mentioned) and ACRM will be shifted and become a key component of the sP suite. (You will be able to directly update any custom branches of ACRM by simply replacing an EXE so those who have developed their own ACRM need not worry!)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70

I would make a rebuttal for you casval but the server isnt up anymore and it would honestly be useless...I do have this to say though, you say drow didnt respond to the community, but isn't that just what he did when he lowered the synthesis requirements because acquiring ss/gp was too difficult? the game had bugs of it's own, yes, but drow was fixing those AS he tried to fix problems and any problem he couldn't fix, Demi and I would try to alleviate with partying with players, hosting events to help get pieces/helpful jewelery/ ss/lp/etc.

Drow did change or planned to change some aspects but there were others he refused to change, that is true...But it was HIS server that he was molding in HIS ideal of what rappelz should have been like and there were some systems he refused to let go of because they were vital to his ideal rappelz. while some people didn't like it....others did including myself and a few people I know.

anyways...TSP is over now and arguing about it is just useless... i just didn't like that you were so quick to assign blame to drow and be speaking for the server when, as a member of the staff, no one ever came to me with the same complaints that you say "they all voiced", nor did you discuss these complaints with me or other members of the staff so we can do something about it in an immediate sense while drow fixed what he could. anyways I have nothing more to say without getting too repetitive.... happy hunting
Thanks
1 User
Old   #71

Quote:
Here's a wall of text to promote more lies about something I either won't deliver or something I'll horribly fuck up.
That's nice, sweetheart.
As for your "big 'ol FU," here it is in all of its misrepresented glory:

As far as I'm aware, this community knows that you like to make a total asshat out of yourself. Why you even try to hide it, I'm not even sure.
PS, I didn't beg for the position. I gave you a ultimatum and you caved in. Considering I was the most experienced person on that team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterglass View Post
I would make a rebuttal for you casval but the server isnt up anymore and it would honestly be useless...I do have this to say though, you say drow didnt respond to the community, but isn't that just what he did when he lowered the synthesis requirements because acquiring ss/gp was too difficult? the game had bugs of it's own, yes, but drow was fixing those AS he tried to fix problems and any problem he couldn't fix, Demi and I would try to alleviate with partying with players, hosting events to help get pieces/helpful jewelery/ ss/lp/etc.

Drow did change or planned to change some aspects but there were others he refused to change, that is true...But it was HIS server that he was molding in HIS ideal of what rappelz should have been like and there were some systems he refused to let go of because they were vital to his ideal rappelz. while some people didn't like it....others did including myself and a few people I know.

anyways...TSP is over now and arguing about it is just useless... i just didn't like that you were so quick to assign blame to drow and be speaking for the server when, as a member of the staff, no one ever came to me with the same complaints that you say "they all voiced", nor did you discuss these complaints with me or other members of the staff so we can do something about it in an immediate sense while drow fixed what he could. anyways I have nothing more to say without getting too repetitive.... happy hunting
Yea, it was his server. By all means, he can test and debug his own server. He can play his own server. However, the server was open to the public (much to the surprise of his "secure" release). The server was driven by community involvement, staff and otherwise. We had to bitch him out just to raise rates above the pitifully pathetic state they were before. We had to bitch him out just to change a few synthesis ideas. Anything that would've helped drive the server forward was rejected.
The "events" we held didn't do anything, the same 5 people participated in them every time because that's how many players the server had. After Drow refused to open his doors to the public and royally pissed off every other experienced player who even took a glance at it, the server was doomed to fail.

Like I said, you can say it's his server all you want. If he didn't care about community involvement, he wouldn't have made it available to them in the first place.
Old   #72

Quote:
Please

get

off

my

kthxbai
Must suck to be wrong.
Old   #73

Sir,
may I ask please...
How to create an account if one does have the ASPX setup. Is the password md5 ?
I create 1 account in db , put the password in md5 format. But every time it says "Wrong password".

edit: I figured it out. New question...any way to fix the inventory bug ? (items not deleting...items not going into warehouse...in fact....no items are going into the wh. )
Old   #74

Quote:
Still

on

my

huh

*****?

p.s.

Thanks for the bumps, please feel free to continue keeping this release thread at the top of page one.
No one wants your ****. Not even the woman who left you.

I'll bump it so people can laugh at the half-assed apology from the king of ****** korean private servers.

PS -So much for a farewell when your *** is still parading around the pserver community. You stick out more than a gay pride parade in the ghetto.
Old   #75

Still riding it huh?

-Watches the watch-

P.s.

The comments about Ashely I suppose are to make me livid? She didn't leave broseph, she was booted ha ha. This is my house, I kept MY car, I kept ALL my **** that was in the house and just happened to gain a younger, freakier and way more attractive version of her lol so hmn, yep I totally lost out.

P.S.S.

If you wanna talk about obvious, let's address this **** riding of yours.