Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MEGA-RELEASE]Ultra Hybrid 6.2 Game-Server + Client Creator + iSmokeDrow Farewell

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I don't know why you "need" to unpack the 6.2 Sframe or what you think that will achieve. Myself and TheBrain had the matching .pdb for our Sframe and still could do nothing truly productive, we couldn't fix the 32k (int16) mp bug, the only thing digging into that sframe is going to do is teach you how it works which I think may be lost on you, if you don't know what you're doing don't ask for hand outs!

I actually can fix the 36,535 (mp bug) now, i had some learning in ollydbg (asm x32) when i went to another game.

rappelz calls the mp like this :
32 bit packet > read 16 front , <check mp user> write 16 front back and than 16 from the end gets altered back to the memory where another packet (32bit) will recieve 2x 16 values in the packet pipeline.

i belive all we have to do is changing the packet size in sframe & serversided ofcourse, to read the 16 > 32 to 32 > 32 and it will fix it

its uint16 so telling it to be 32 > 32 opens a big oppertunity.

but since i dont know where the packet in the gameserver is at i wont attempt it, i need a more focussed packet listener to do so

but... it is possible, the packet on sframe can be found with the .pdb attached search for 'label_mp' and ull see many things, one of them has update_user_con which is the triggered by the incoming packet.

Old   #47

Received Thanks: 2,411
I'm gonna bump with info about sneakPEAK, I have written out the whole logging system and database connection/communication management. The database settings like ip, port etc..etc.. are not implemented by will be soon. Options not show which will be available by release are "connection timeout an trusted connection"

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #48

ok got this up to test but my question is the epic 8 stuff mentioned needs to be added manually same as we do now or or does one of the tools supplied build that for you
Old   #49

Well all the stuff I mentioned is already a part of the client linked in this release (which as stated is a perfect match to the server release)

The client literally contains ALL 8.2 animations, monsters, parts for dungeons, items, worldlocations, etc..etc..etc.. Just some of them may not be assembled, for example only the CV Basement Dungeon has been assembled and thusly it's the only one who will show correctly.

The only 8.2 monsters working correctly are Medusa/Bone-Dragon (the others need a simple entry in MonsterMotionSet to be filled out (I can help you with this if you need)

As far as tools to build this stuff, ACRM and CCreator are about the only tools aside of a qpf editor which I have released before (I can give you the updated version via Skype)

As far as you go Wisp66 just give me a pm on skype any time you need help and I'd be glad to help you ^^

Old   #50

smoke is there a way to send commands to the server with an external application? if yes can you give me some tips about how to? I know some c# but I can't think in how to do it, it's with socket or what? I sent you a pm but you didn't answer. thanks in advance.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirieZ View Post
smoke is there a way to send commands to the server with an external application? if yes can you give me some tips about how to? I know some c# but I can't think in how to do it, it's with socket or what? I sent you a pm but you didn't answer. thanks in advance.
Code:
[IMG]http://pastebin.com/i/t.gif[/IMG]  		[URL="http://pastebin.com/hhTspEew#"][IMG]http://pastebin.com/i/t.gif[/IMG][/URL]   		 				 		[LIST=1]        //Refresh the Guild Icon after upload
        public void REFRESH_GUILD_ICON(int guild_id)
        {
                //Define the Telnet Host Connection Details
                string host_val = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[server];
        int port_val = Convert.ToInt32(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[server + "_port"]);
        string passwd = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[server + "_pass"];

//libs.common.MsgBox(host_val + "\n\n" + port_val.ToString() + "\n\n" + passwd, "leader.aspx");

//Define Telnet Client
                tcpc = new TcpClient(host_val, port_val);

//Define the Telnet Stream
                ns = tcpc.GetStream();

//Read the Telnets response
                Int32 bytes = ns.Read(output, 0, output.Length);

//Convert from raw bytes to String
                responseoutput = System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetString(output, 0, bytes);

//Create an expression to be matched
                objToMatch = new Regex("Password");

// Check to see if this NetworkStream is writeable. 
                if (ns.CanWrite)
                {
                        try
                        {
                                //Read for Game001
                                bytes = ns.Read(output, 0, output.Length);
                                string ex = System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetString(output, 0, bytes);

//Check the Response || if it contains Password:
                                if (ex.Contains("Password:"))
                                {
                                        //Create the command to be sent (The Telnet Password)
                                        cmd = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(passwd + "\r");

//If the Telnet's Stream can be written to
                                        if (ns.CanWrite)
                                        {
                                                //Write the password to the Telnet Stream
                                                ns.BeginWrite(cmd, 0, cmd.Length, new AsyncCallback(sys), ns);
                                        }
                                }

//While the Telnet Client is connected
                                while (tcpc.Connected)
                                {
                                        //Build the command to be sent
                                        string command = "#update_guild_info(" + guild_id + ")";

//Convert the command into bytes to be sent
                                        cmd = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(command + "\r");

//If the Telnet's Stream can be written to
                                        if (ns.CanWrite)
                                        {
                                                //Write the command to the Telnet
                                                ns.BeginWrite(cmd, 0, cmd.Length, new AsyncCallback(sys), ns);
                                        }

//Break the Loop
                                        break;
                                }

//Close the Telnet Client
                                tcpc.Close();
                        }
                        //If something goes wrong display the message
                        catch (Exception ex)
                        {
                                libs.common.MsgBox(ex.Message, "leader.aspx");
                        }
                }       

[/LIST]
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

hey smoky looks like how ever it take you can't quit easily rappelz
Old   #53

Oh I have quit, just not an *** and in my spare time I'd love to help people until everything I have has been given out and sneakPEAK is worth releasing (sneakPEAK will be my absolute last release here)

Bump:

Normal/Trusted Connections + Timeout working!

List Selection/Loading now working!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #54

Can someone with 2014 reverse script these files so we can use 2012 SQL as it looks like only drow uses 2014...
Old   #55

Take This Full script
First Use script/Arcadia/Arcadia.sql
Old   #56

I only can says thank you for this works and your release .
For the moment i don't think to use this but one day maybe and it's for why i say thank you now ^^
Old   #57

Ok I figured this would be the best place to ask this. I have the server running and am able to connect to it with a normal PH Rappelz client. However the hybrid client isn't able to connect to the login server. When I run the launcher the status is set to offline.

This is my auth.opt file:

The only difference is I changed the IPs to my computer's assigned LAN IP.

Any help?
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Rappelz Section without smoke??? This section will become boring
he left like 3-5 times before, but always come back, give it some time and he is back again, and seeing all his posting he din't left realy

but if he realy leave good luck in your futher life smoky
Old   #59

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedeM View Post
Ok I figured this would be the best place to ask this. I have the server running and am able to connect to it with a normal PH Rappelz client. However the hybrid client isn't able to connect to the login server. When I run the launcher the status is set to offline.

This is my auth.opt file:

The only difference is I changed the IPs to my computer's assigned LAN IP.

Any help?
You probably need to configure the launcher. If it is what I am thinking it is there was an open source release of this launcher and it should be included in these files so you can change the launch arguments and rebuild it.

Just in case it is not in these files try looking here...

Or you can build your own launcher for it.
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You probably need to configure the launcher. If it is what I am thinking it is there was an open source release of this launcher and it should be included in these files so you can change the launch arguments and rebuild it.

Just in case it is not in these files try looking here...

Or you can build your own launcher for it.
Yeah thanks. I got it to work. But the Enchanter is failing :P
Saying:

["NPC_Creature_Enchanter_gaia_contact()"]:1 attempt to call global 'NPC_Creature_Enchanter_gaia_contact'(a nil value)

Also the Warehouse is not storing items.