Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW] Private Server 8.1/8.2 Pegasus Rappelz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW] Private Server 8.1/8.2 Pegasus Rappelz

Bonjour a vous,
Je suis ici pour vous presenter le serveur privé rappelz Pegasus !
Nous sommes en 8.1/8.2 sous dedier.
Nous proposons un systeme de jeu pronant des rates moyennes afin de garder une certaine jouabilité sur Rappelz.
Au programme : Creatures 8.1/8.2, PNJ complet, Donjon en cours de creation, Pets 8.3 en cours de creation, Staff actif et competent.
Notre devise : Nous ne voulons pas etre les meilleurs, juste etre differents.

Site web !

Rates :
- Expérience : x12
- Expérience groupe / Party Expérience : X3
- Drop : x100
- Ruppy : 100k par mobs

Plusieurs ajouts afin de vous rendre l'experience rappelz plus agreable : Collier +255lvl255, bienfaits creatures, Ailes Supplementaires, uppeur de Pet.

Nous avons instauré un taux de rates uppé afin de ne pas galerer a creer vos ceintures ou pets, les pets 8.2 ont un taux de tam de 100%.

Notre serveur est un serveur PK bien entendu, ce systeme faisant partie de rappelz.

On vous attend

Nous tenons a remercier : Royal pour son repack, Bubu pour ses precieuses aides et conseils, rastamannns pour les ailes customs, tout ceux qui nous ont aidé sur le forum elitepvpers et dont je ne peux pas citer tout les noms , ceux qui ont creer les tools que nous avons utilisé afin de customiser notre serveur. Merci a vous !

English Part :

Hello,
I'm here to introduce you to the private server Rappelz Pegasus!
We dedicate in 8.1/8.2 .
We propose a system advocating game average rates in order to keep some gameplay of Rappelz .
Program : Creatures 8.1/8.2 , full NPC , Dungeon under construction, Pets 8.3 under construction, active and competent staff .

Our motto : We do not want to be the best, just be different .

Web Site !

Rates:
- Experience: x12
- Experience Group : X3
- Drop: x100
- Ruppy : 100k per mobs

Several additions to make your experience more enjoyable Rappelz : +255 necklace lvl255 , creatures buffs, additional wings, pet leveler .

The tam's rates are bigger than official, 8.2 tam's rates are 100%.

Our server is a server PK course, this system is a part of Rappelz .

Hope see you soon

P.S : The english Version is available !!

We thank Royal for his repack, Bubu for his precious help and advice , rastamannns for customs wings, all those who helped us on the forum elitepvpers which I can not mention any names : o those who have create the tools that we used to customize our server. Thank you !

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

make launcher.bat or eng launcher please

Old   #3

I'm working on creating the English Version, i will upload a .bat file and a resource for string when i will finish to make them and after, create an auto update launcher for english people. I working on the website actually

ADD : English part on the website, .bat temporary launcher for English people, i'm working on the 8.2 customs strings and the auto-updater launcher !
Old   #4

Hey what to do to get +255 necklace? I do not know French so i do not understand most of the game and i can not say the French players in game are very eager to help English speaking players I have been playing on this server for a few days and i got no answer in game for any of my questions.

Old   #5

I'll give the server a try
Old   #6

Hi first sorry for the english people, i m still working on the english part it will be available soon.
I m often In game under the name of Kuro, if you have questions pm me i will answer.
For the Neckales, you need to pay 1 billion of rupee to the NPC, i will modify this function too to be more explicit.

Good game on Pegasus
Old   #7

UPDATE : The English Version is released !
Please download our new launcher / if you have the old just delete the version file / run it and select the english flag to put the game in english

Good Game on Pegasus
Old   #8

Been waiting for this! GJ cece
Old   #9

Hum, we are working the security for the night, will be ON later.
Sry for this

Edit : The server is Online ! We will continue our work during the Week to give you the best support possible !

Update : The 8.3 Boss are on the Server, but we are making them complet (Skills, Stat) and they will be available to player only when all of this will be finish
Old   #10

The servers are back online!

Thanks
1 User