Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz 6.2 client + Arcadia Repack 1.3 Quests cannot be completed

Discussion on Rappelz 6.2 client + Arcadia Repack 1.3 Quests cannot be completed within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz 6.2 client + Arcadia Repack 1.3 Quests cannot be completed

I an accept quests and 'complete them' but trying to hand them in fails I get this far:

But clicking on the dialogue to finish the quest just closes down the dialogue and the quest isn't completed.

I've looked over this forums and nothing I've seen works. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Old 03/15/2014, 14:22   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Why in the **** world would you use arcadia repack with a brand spanky new 6.2 release sitting on the front page?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2014, 14:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Why in the **** world would you use arcadia repack with a brand spanky new 6.2 release sitting on the front page?
Because I managed to get the repack server working so I was sticking with what I knew (didn't want to change anything while testing if a client I downloaded would actually work).

I'll have a look at this new release when I wake up tomorrow.
Old 03/15/2014, 23:40   #4

pyrok released a more complete version of 6.2 then arcadia repack 1.3
which ismokedrow used as a base to build on for stability hes right might try that one or if u wanted clean 6.2 i could send u a link ether way gl ^^
Old 03/16/2014, 02:39   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458
Mine is basically pyroks with all the extra 8.2 **** added, literally nothing is changed aside of a couple minor skill tweaks are needed and I'd be glad to help
Old 03/16/2014, 22:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Mine is basically pyroks with all the extra 8.2 **** added, literally nothing is changed aside of a couple minor skill tweaks are needed and I'd be glad to help
Well I actually got your release, set it up and for some reason your launcher couldn't connect to the server so I've been playing it using the PH Rappelz 6.2 client I found and it's been working fine enough.

However if you could help me figure out what's wrong I can post any settings I have (idk which ones you need). Because I miss having staging and a working warehouse :P