Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone who understands can help with my server?

Discussion on someone who understands can help with my server? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someone who understands can help with my server?

can someone provide a full file server with some bugs fixed
versions that are unable to completely muddled, if anyone can help with the server I am very grateful.
if possible preferably a server with the newest version to use 8.1 or 8.2 Thankful
Old 01/24/2014, 02:46   #2

Hmm... I got some bugs and empty strings at the beginning with the royal repack, but nothing major.
I've never had a bug on this one though:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2014, 03:05   #3

This release is older than the royal repack, I tested it tbm has more bugs in the royal must know how that turns her pets' cause the soul could not do it, and has some items with empyt string, else I I do not know exactly what customer use because the customer of 8.2 errors on the login screen and the 8.1 client does not save the settings shortcut keys, there is half blurry O.o
Old 01/24/2014, 03:09   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Well the Royal repack is built off of the 8.1

Pretty sure all of those bugs you mention have already been fixed many times in the help thread.

The only thing it does not have compared to the Royal repack is some of Royals customization, and the soul pets which is basically what the Royal repack is about. Bringing the soul pets to all of those people who can not live without them.