Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ANNOUNCE] Mouri Kite 8.1 & 7.2

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 10
Mongrel, Im sorry to bother you but could you explain here how the new dungeon/underground dungeon works? (The new dungeon for moonlight, lost mines, cv and pp) I cannot understand how to "win the challengue" from what it says in the webpage. Thanks in advance!



lordthun is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Question. Is the Navislamia quest where you have to get the pendant pieces from the box in the 2 room out of 6 room bugged? Cuz no matter how many times I try to open it it wont give me any item at all. Also where can I find the key needed to open Vulcanus?


Deadlurk is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordthun View Post
Mongrel, Im sorry to bother you but could you explain here how the new dungeon/underground dungeon works? (The new dungeon for moonlight, lost mines, cv and pp) I cannot understand how to "win the challengue" from what it says in the webpage. Thanks in advance!
you need to use a mystery solid item that npc gave you first time you entered a dungeon. it drops a cooltime of all of your skills every 10 seconds. it can be used to give more damage to mob in a minute. to win the challenge, you must kill mobs while 60-seconds timer ticks, kill 50 mobs this way and a boss of the dungeon, then go to chest room and get a prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlurk View Post
Question. Is the Navislamia quest where you have to get the pendant pieces from the box in the 2 room out of 6 room bugged? Cuz no matter how many times I try to open it it wont give me any item at all. Also where can I find the key needed to open Vulcanus?
there is 2 pieces in 1 room, i forgot what room it is tbh, try tosearch it again in another rooms.

there is no way to open vulcanus cause we have removed it. but im thinking to open it again. not sure
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
you need to use a mystery solid item that npc gave you first time you entered a dungeon. it drops a cooltime of all of your skills every 10 seconds. it can be used to give more damage to mob in a minute. to win the challenge, you must kill mobs while 60-seconds timer ticks, kill 50 mobs this way and a boss of the dungeon, then go to chest room and get a prize



there is 2 pieces in 1 room, i forgot what room it is tbh, try tosearch it again in another rooms.

there is no way to open vulcanus cause we have removed it. but im thinking to open it again. not sure
Thank you very much for the quick answer!

Monger could you consider reducing the amount of gold ingots needed to get the 2 rings from lucian? 500 gold ingots its way too much!


lordthun is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordthun View Post
Thank you very much for the quick answer!

Monger could you consider reducing the amount of gold ingots needed to get the 2 rings from lucian? 500 gold ingots its way too much!
i am thinking to make less price for rings on x100 server, but for x2500 it will still be 500 golden bars

UDP:

hired an english speaking GM for x2500 server, still need a GM on x100.
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i am thinking to make less price for rings on x100 server, but for x2500 it will still be 500 golden bars

UDP:

hired an english speaking GM for x2500 server, still need a GM on x100.
good news to hear a english GM was hired
hope that the new guy is trustful & worth that position
eziorav is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
i am thinking to make less price for rings on x100 server, but for x2500 it will still be 500 golden bars

UDP:

hired an english speaking GM for x2500 server, still need a GM on x100.
Sent you a PM Regarding that.
lordthun is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
hired an english speaking GM for x2500 server, still need a GM on x100.
Sent you a PM.
runeman121 is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by runeman121 View Post
Sent you a PM.
write me in skype : cl4ptr4p96
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
UP UP UP
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
How do you use the soul taming skill? I can't find it, but I have the card.
lost72 is offline  
Old   #72
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,141
Received Thanks: 1,026
I think the skill should be in your skill tree as long as you are using their client resources.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost72 View Post
How do you use the soul taming skill? I can't find it, but I have the card.
if you cannot find it in a skills tree, look into your skills list. there it is.
if not, use our client with our resources
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 632
Received Thanks: 287
UPD:
fixed soul taming skill showing in a skill tree.
created Panda spawn map (more info on a website)
added Rage potions to Exclusive Ursa Caverns Items shop
fixed online prizes on x100
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 3
Question: Are Stage 6+ pets solely for the belt? I ask because I wasn't able to equip anything on my Stage 8 Frost queen.


mightnotevenkeep is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WTS] Papierdrache / Dragon Kite EU
Wie der Titel schon sagt möchte ich hiermit den Papierdrachen / Dragon Kite verkaufen, dieses Haustier ist eine der seltenen TCG Loot Karten Items...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[RESTART]Mouri Kite PVP [RU/EN]
hey guys. noob's here xD Have some news about Mouri Kite PVP Pserver. Since 17 Jun 2012 we were working just with RU client. Now we've made a...
31 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[RU/UKR] Mouri Kite PServer (dedi)
nulled... soon!
75 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Kite] MC Trashmobs
Zur zeit farme ich mit mir meinen Sulf-Hammer und dachte mir es müsste mit porty ja möglich sein die mc mobs zu kiten, nachdem ich aber nach zu...
3 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.