Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Omegas 8.1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Omegas 8.1

ok so here it is as we have worked on this to make it interesting 8.1 server with no Dura items, no TearDrops, Stage 3 max pets, 4 slots max on belts, no op buffs, Master Class , full pets up to 8.1 but with the feel of 5.2....

that is the Resource files if you have a 8.1 client also will need a new launcher

links to web page on launcher as don't have a back link just yet

Old   #2

elite*gold: 13
Virustotal needed ..

Old   #3

ad one If ya want dot bother me 1 bit never posted a bad file here or any place
Old   #4

Im starting the game and it is closing after start :/

any help?

Old   #5

5.2 server .. never back again ?
Old   #6

you need a 8.1 client

everything needed is on our web page
Old   #7

server's off?
Old   #8

omega have a bad dedicated server

ping is so high

response is every 1.50 < 1>75 sec and i hate that

he must change (dedicated server )

in other server 0.50 or 0.75 like ( zesua . TSP . etc....)
Old   #9

no we own our own server m8 some players are so far away its not even funny. unlike most servers we aren't in the eastern part of the World we are hosted in Florida and its a good net too 1gb dl and 100mb up and server is a real server too not just a pc we bought a server to host this sorry for those of you who are realy realy far away but we don't belive a Eng server needs to be hosted in a dif country.

I have no lag and I live 3 states away from My host so sorry if you lag but we arnt going to change to a German host just cause people over there don't lag I get a lot of lag on Zesua cause they are hosted there my ping to them is 500+

you can have the best Host in world but if you are across seas then you gona get a ping sorry we are English server not othere we host in the USA and on the east Coast so if that's not good for you then don't come im not going to lag on my own server cause people in other Country's want no ping
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 2,415
The harsh reality of it is, most Rappelz players are EU based. So better sattle up cowboy, at some point if you continue to host openly for players you will move to Europe. @ GHYEA's we aren't hosted in Germany, we are hosted in Netherlands ^^ on a personal (NON-DEDICATED) pc
Old   #11

I don't lag but the new drop table has affected gameplay, yes it was too high but now lets play zesua, sorry to say but wtf!

Edit: Sorry should have posted this in omega 5.2 section.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

I don't see why you ******** about drop go back to zesua then at r6 I make 300 mil in 35 mins or so so whats your problem and that's no gm buffs soloing champs. im getting sick of all the complaints about the drops only gears Orbs, and pet cards drop everything you need in shops, Earrings and chains are going to be added soon to drops

also the 5.2 as of today got reworked if you have prob getting drops on 5.2 with a 1500x drop rate then wow play retail
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
I don't see why you ******** about drop go back to zesua then at r6 I make 300 mil in 35 mins or so so whats your problem and that's no gm buffs soloing champs. im getting sick of all the complaints about the drops only gears Orbs, and pet cards drop everything you need in shops, Earrings and chains are going to be added soon to drops

also the 5.2 as of today got reworked if you have prob getting drops on 5.2 with a 1500x drop rate then wow play retail
Yes it was fixed and ty for that.
Old   #14

this server permanently dead .. no sense to waste time on it

unstable server ... permanent wipes

one word **** server