Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Official Opening] Rebirth of Legacy

Old   #91

elite*gold: 140
You people are btching about server.....He is know scammer from retail and u wonder that he pick up the cash and run away..In order to keep server alive you need money.

So you set up the donation shop to keep server alive and add tons of items to have 2 type of players.

donators and nondonators.Point of PS for me is that u don't have to pay for anything ingame for being something.You can easly make donation shop without effecting gameplay but you are just lazy.rappelz pserver will never be good coz too much greedy fcks are running it.Just look at Zesua.

and yea i know my english sucks.

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
LMAO i could really careless what any of you think ... I use to care about what you all thought until i tried to pay my rent with your opinion.... And Scammer on retail lmao... yea thats a good one.. Doubt u even knew me on retail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
And LOL thats hilarious me look bad .... SO what does that make you hows it going selling your services and programs still havent found anyone to pay you .... still looking for people to click on advertisements so you get paid *****.... I'd rather look bad and have my own job then to be sad, bad, and broke .. GOOD JOB dude...

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
LMAO i could really careless what any of you think ... I use to care about what you all thought until i tried to pay my rent with your opinion.... And Scammer on retail lmao... yea thats a good one.. Doubt u even knew me on retail...

And LOL thats hilarious me look bad .... SO what does that make you hows it going selling your services and programs still havent found anyone to pay you .... still looking for people to click on advertisements so you get paid *****.... I'd rather look bad and have my own job then to be sad, bad, and broke .. GOOD JOB dude...
Proves him self to be a scammer and his defense is? I don't care what you say? Good guy here i really hope every one has learned from this all. If you trust this scammer you will get f-ed in the a ;3

Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

elite*gold: 1
Why don't you just find a gym with a boxing ring.

Most of us really don't even care if someone wants to make money off of their server or not. If we want to play we will play it and if not we will look elsewhere.

Bickering back and forth on here in the forums just makes you sound like school children.

(If you are school children, then I guess you sound like you are supposed to sound. )

Thanks
1 User
Old   #95

Received Thanks: 2,411
Thndr. let them troll. It's fun to watch

Old   #96

Old   #97

Nice to see your still on my jock long after i stop replying ..... LMAO ... continue on.....
Old   #98

Bro; prepare for itemized nsult:

1. You just replied idiot
2. You are nowhere NEAR cool enough to highjack insults I use against Casval
3. You are the internet's weakest link, your cheese has slid off your cracker -- please try again
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
drow your hilarious its funny how you continue to try to make yourself relevant lmao....your hilarious .. I CANT GET ENOUGH.... Alex failures for 1million please :::

Drow, you're hilarious. It's funny how you can contiue to try to make yourself relevant. LMAO, you're hilarious. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! Alex, failures for one million please. (How the hell did you pass Basic English or Creative Writing)

Q: Who has created two servers and after it fails say they quit but continues on the forum of the game they quit and try to make there self seem relevant even after saying they quit? And What does that mean they have?

Who has created two servers and after 'THEY' fail, says they quit; but continues on the forum of the game they quit. They try to make themselves seem relevant even after saying they quit? Now what does that mean they have? (Certainly not a horrid sense of grammar who creates freight-train run-on setences)

A: Oh thats easy Drow and that means they have no life...

Oh! That's easy, Drow. That also means they have no life...

You are correct...... Ding Ding Ding lmfao.... ok i'm done...

You're, correct! Ding ding ding, lmfao! OK, I'm done.
You who can not form sentences properly in your own language; now have no right to insult me. I haven't the time to play with an ingrate who mixes piss poor grammar and recycled insults that have long since been used up and dried out. I also don't have the will to engage lying frauds who have dug themselves into a hole they can't get out of.

On a final note:

I'm no longer interested in you, you're nothing -- you've done nothing. Keep your petty insults and I'll keep doing me and proving that I know more about Rappelz than 95% of this section combined. Furthermore as Casval was told: I will leave when I release sneakPEAK or when I feel like it; whichever comes first. Don't like it? Who cares?
Old   #100

LMAO how many times did you edit it to figure out how to form your sentences on a forum that people could careless lmaoo... there you go again trying to become relevant lmao...
Old   #101

Bump!
Old   #102

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiawap View Post
Bump!
What for ?
Old   #103

Is server atm offline? i would like to join but i cant find links, they are all out of service!! can any1 give me the new links or just upload it in mediafire? Thx
Old   #104

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecentePVP View Post
Is server atm offline? i would like to join but i cant find links, they are all out of service!! can any1 give me the new links or just upload it in mediafire? Thx
Server is down and you just bumped a 2 months old thread.