Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Official Opening] Rebirth of Legacy

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtossKing View Post
Wow petty. A guy can't run a donation shop to cover server and maint fees?? He has to give everything away for free?... Let ppl hit 180 in two days?... If you want a taste of greed go retail bro... I have yet to find a better PS so....

This guy made 2.5k off the server, server fee is less than 150 a month to keep it running. That is all he has to pay because he didn't give 1 cent to any of his devs. He did how ever pay his friend in real life to go on and fuck up their website. He also paid a few other people minor amounts of money to do good work. =3 But of course he didn't pay his dev's doing all the real work 1 cent.

Now before you open your mouth again and call some one petty you better know what your talking about Because i sure as hell do. Also if this is your idea of a good ps? You clearly have not played any good ones. A normal ps puts items in cs like stage 5 pets or +20 gear. They don't put in items that are in cs on retail.

If a player honestly wanted to pay for a gem or anything of that sort? They can go pay for it on retail were it will be protected. Let alone just to add this in for fun. After Mong made over 2k he said he wanted to shut down the server because the donations started to slow down. He said he wanted to shut down the server because people were leveling too fast. He wanted to shut down the server because he said he was not going to get enough donations to pay the server fee. After he made over 2k? Saying he didn't have the money to keep the server up? What happened to the 2k? It went in his pocket and he will not let it go. You want a idea of who Shaun is? Here this says it best.

Go to another p server because i promise you this one is dead. =3



shitsgattago2 is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Thank you for the brutal honesty shitsgattago. The Krabs thing made me laugh soda pop through me nose lol.... MONEYYYY. Sometimes you gotta stir up the hornets nest to get to the truth, thanks for being a good sport and rising to muh bait. Not paying people what is clearly due is bad business, and the fact that he is not here defending himself kinda speaks volumes.


ProtossKing is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
currently its not up because i left or id assume thats why

plans to start my own eventally so i have some control over my creative content most of all
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
currently its not up because i left or id assume thats why

plans to start my own eventally so i have some control over my creative content most of all
lol's the only reason its down is because your not there? Mark you could not stop my ddosing even if you tried!

But hey good luck with your own server, i am sure it will come out 1,000x better than your last one. Shaun was a real road block every step of the way.


shitsgattago2 is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
currently its not up because i left or id assume thats why

plans to start my own eventally so i have some control over my creative content most of all
One of the reasons why i wanted to try this server out was because i wanted to see some of the custom content you had come up with yourself. i was looking forward to the previous server that didn't get off the ground for whatever reason. Good luck in being able to open up your own server.
shadowstarx is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 71
whats ****** me off is how mong has said nothing, if he has got that much money from the server then the least he could do to the few loyal people he had on his server is say why he closed and say sorry. wont be playing any server of his in the future.

wisp i look forward to seeing your developments
dangerboy123abc is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 16
Lmao you guys are awesome... Funny you say i'm not here to defend myself firstly i'm hardly ever on here no more i have work... 2nd i hardly ever was even in-game during the week... but to address everyones concerns yes i knew there was DDOS coming from inside, yes i know the server was compromised from within did i care no... why because i couldnt do anything about this the whole reason i came up with the server was to enjoy Rappelz the way it use to be when people actually played the game ... most players would b**tch about the content when you tried to make things hard so yes i had given up on it not only because wisp quit i can dev i just dont have time the original deal was that i be just the sponsor and oversee things... I maybe would have fought for it if there was anything i liked about the server IDK about all of you but i am an old school rappelz player i liked doing quest, i liked working for all my **** and farming to make gold.... This was ntohing like that neither are any of teh servers this day in age ..... and

@Drow you should really stay out of it because you were one of the ones getting paid before wisp and you just were trying to make money hourly but yet your work on the server never matched up to the hours you actually claim you worked you were more focus on TealSky and InstaGM and having Kyle as your test bunny for **** with InstaGM etc.... So you really need not speak about money....

Funny how everyone can direct there attention toward money lmao i could careless about the money thats what i have a job for and it pays me well never had an issue with money nor would i ever try to get a come up from a server ***** who ever does that need to kill there self and die a million deaths instead of getting a job.... Lastly if the server was anything how i liked it to be then i would have fought to keep it alive i could have purchased DDOS mitigation from the host why bother the only one DDOSing was hurting was the other players who wanted to play...
dogggyman50 is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
Lmao you guys are awesome... Funny you say i'm not here to defend myself firstly i'm hardly ever on here no more i have work... 2nd i hardly ever was even in-game during the week... but to address everyones concerns yes i knew there was DDOS coming from inside, yes i know the server was compromised from within did i care no... why because i couldnt do anything about this the whole reason i came up with the server was to enjoy Rappelz the way it use to be when people actually played the game ... most players would b**tch about the content when you tried to make things hard so yes i had given up on it not only because wisp quit i can dev i just dont have time the original deal was that i be just the sponsor and oversee things... I maybe would have fought for it if there was anything i liked about the server IDK about all of you but i am an old school rappelz player i liked doing quest, i liked working for all my shit and farming to make gold.... This was ntohing like that neither are any of teh servers this day in age ..... and

@Drow you should really stay out of it because you were one of the ones getting paid before wisp and you just were trying to make money hourly but yet your work on the server never matched up to the hours you actually claim you worked you were more focus on TealSky and InstaGM and having Kyle as your test bunny for shit with InstaGM etc.... So you really need not speak about money....

Funny how everyone can direct there attention toward money lmao i could careless about the money thats what i have a job for and it pays me well never had an issue with money nor would i ever try to get a come up from a server lmfao who ever does that need to kill there self and die a million deaths instead of getting a job.... Lastly if the server was anything how i liked it to be then i would have fought to keep it alive i could have purchased DDOS mitigation from the host why bother the only one DDOSing was hurting was the other players who wanted to play...
Dude you claim your not here for the cash yet you don't pay any one but xj and drow? You would not even pay blackcat less than 50$ for all the work he did for your server. Yet you still tried to use his dungeon and all that after he was gone. Then not only that you go to blame him for every problem your server was having.

So if you don't care about the money you made off the server? Why don't you go through and refund every one every single cent you made off the server? key word made, meaning you break even on it. But breaking even? Your ass i too cheap and broke for that. You wont refund any one shit because as it has been said by a bunch of people you were just here for the cash. Than you have the gall to say that Drow's work didn't match up to what he was getting paid by the hour? Yet you claim to know how to dev? so than you would know how time consuming it is. Thus making that a nice contradiction. You are just a cheap penny pincher, who could not bear to actually pay some one a fair wage for the work they did. You don't know shit about being a dev which was why wisp was the only dev you had.

As for fighting to keep the server up? Yet again that was only wisp. Every week you were like OMG THIS IS NOT THE WAY I WANT IT SERVER IS GOING TO BE SHUT DOWN SHUT THE SERVER DOWN I STUBBED MY VAGINA IN GAME BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE D3 GEAR AFTER A MONTH. OMG OMG OMG SHUT THE SERVER DOWN PEOPLE GOT A BUFF EVEN FOR A 3 DAY ROLL BACK THAT WAS 100% THE STAFFS FAULT. Dude you can come here and try to lie all you want, but the truth is out there. No one will ever work with your piece of shit ass again.
shitsgattago2 is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Funny how everyone can direct there attention toward money lmao i could careless about the money thats what i have a job for and it pays me well never had an issue with money nor would i ever try to get a come up from a server ***** who ever does that need to kill there self and die a million deaths instead of getting a job.... Lastly if the server was anything how i liked it to be then i would have fought to keep it alive i could have purchased DDOS mitigation from the host why bother the only one DDOSing was hurting was the other players who wanted to play...
Players like me... "So Why Bother??" I can feel the love bro... Dude in it's last days your version of hard was to implement worse rates than retail and to place the mirrors in CS, and to triple the vote point costs on everything to promote cash sales... ... and by the way my attention is firmly focused on the money that I donated, still hot in your paypal account... Thanks Mong...

Wait wait wait.... you didn't have DDOSing protection... noob. To think I was on here defending you... Dude.

Sh*t Mr Krabs Says indeed...
ProtossKing is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 16
As someone who remembers what Rappelz used to be.....I can say this started out as a good idea....returning to a more simpler time...when being on a server actually meant playing the game.
I, for one, wish this idea had grown to fruition. After having my account stolen on the live server over a year ago ...I am still drifting around looking for a decent Rappelz server. I do love the game...and truly wish someone will open a server that reflects the true meaning of Rappelz....enjoying the game...not focusing on cs and pampering to every ones wants. Earning your levels and items....not...instantly being leveled to max. Maybe I am nostalgic ...but I like being this way....and I really don't think I am alone.
So...I am sorry the server didn't last.....but I hope someone can pick up the banner and create a server worth being on.
Azreil is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 5
He says he is not in it for the money people. Yet he was still taking your donations while planning to shut down the server. So if he can't return even just one persons donation that is right here on the server? This will only prove he only cares about him self and money =3 As i said he is mr krabs. No ifs ands are butts.
shitsgattago2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 16
LOL i didnt ask for donations once again it was your choice the donation shop had minimal stuff in it for .... And your exactly right i didnt work on the server hardly i do not have the time. And you are exactly right i sure did want to shut down the server plenty of times but because it wasnt how i wanted it ... As i have said Rappelz community just wants everything which is not the way the server was originally created to go in..... I like the idea of playing the game and i was totally disgusted with the way Legacy was and so yea i hated it with a passion but majority rules.... But I'm done repeating the same stuff over and over my first post above answered all of your questions...
dogggyman50 is offline  
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
LOL i didnt ask for donations once again it was your choice the donation shop had minimal stuff in it for .... And your exactly right i didnt work on the server hardly i do not have the time. And you are exactly right i sure did want to shut down the server plenty of times but because it wasnt how i wanted it ... As i have said Rappelz community just wants everything which is not the way the server was originally created to go in..... I like the idea of playing the game and i was totally disgusted with the way Legacy was and so yea i hated it with a passion but majority rules.... But I'm done repeating the same stuff over and over my first post above answered all of your questions...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
.BlackCat. is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogggyman50 View Post
LOL i didnt ask for donations once again it was your choice the donation shop had minimal stuff in it for .... And your exactly right i didnt work on the server hardly i do not have the time. And you are exactly right i sure did want to shut down the server plenty of times but because it wasnt how i wanted it ... As i have said Rappelz community just wants everything which is not the way the server was originally created to go in..... I like the idea of playing the game and i was totally disgusted with the way Legacy was and so yea i hated it with a passion but majority rules.... But I'm done repeating the same stuff over and over my first post above answered all of your questions...

we all know you are (Scammer)

so please..do not try to justify.

and then no one will trust you.. and you will become a tramp.

You had to do payment. mr scammer
GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 5
He will try to justify it any way possible. But the simple truth of the matter is? He was still taking donations for the server when he planned on shutting it down. When the server went down? He still took the most recent of those donations and kept them. He claims that the money was spent on the server? When it only went to his pocket. But hey can't blame the guy, he is as broke as a joke. He needs the money other wise he would be out on the streets ^^ Feel bad for the poor kid guys


shitsgattago2 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
rebirth of legacy open beta
Full 8.1 + some 8.2 items,custom mobs,custom quests are still being adding Exp x50 lak x50 dropx50 party exp x100 gold x100 Taming Custom...
1 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Official-Opening] Rappelz Ion Server 8.1/8.2
~ Nulled ~ Server Off.
75 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Opening ports for Official CO
Been wondering if they changed the ports, and I'd like to know the current ports that I should forward. If possible.. could you tell me the start...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[Official] Shaiya Rebirth Advertising Thread
Hello, Welcome to Shaiya Rebirth World War new advertising thread. Rebirth has been running for over a year now. We have a very good community and...
23 Replies - Shaiya PServer Advertising
Shaiya Legacy Opening Video
Here a little Opening video I made for Shaiya legacy: #Deleted Greetz Vallo
1 Replies - Shaiya Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.