Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Official Opening] Rebirth of Legacy

Reply
 
Old   #46

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 140
i dint get ALL easy,alot of friend gave me stuffs once i come on server.but in orded to get my self on top 2 i farm alot i spend alot on build so i could solo dungeons.As i saw by myself and read what other wrote in this server it is just a dream



アルカード is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
co-developer\friend detected
read urself,omg
every1 who played there and has brains know,dat u r saying bullshits
d3 were in shops
server used to have higher buffs
good economy?there is no economy
a lot of ppl can pay easily,but they need to know dat it worth it
and atm it doesnt
out
i am neither, i do not know or speak to any devs....

yes d3 were in the shops for the first few days and a few no lifers got some gears but thats it, so many people didn't get the gears and they didn't sell them so it made no difference. if you read the website / forum the buffs were an introductory thing to get people to play the server and for the people who joined early got a bonus. it was mentioned many times they would be lowered after a while. this server is still new and you idiots need to give the devs time to figure out the best way to do things, like the ******* gear for example, the devs realized how easy it was to get them so they changed it. need to give them chance to build the server and what they have planned sounds good to me personally. but at the end of the day you wont listen to what i say so go play some fail server and cry when it gets closed or you get bored xD


dangerboy123abc is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
you know what... team is working. server is UP. server has a really good community. not to blame someone who criticizing this server - make your own server with more "blackjack and whores" then here, if you are so professional community manager, developer, balance manager, economy manager or even think you're ***. you make me laugh.
server is dying? for more than 1.5 years i saw many people talking **** like that every time about my server. btw my server is still UP (not gonna advertise it here) and people enjoy playing.
thats because you dont know what is progress. if you dont even know what it is, how can you criticize a server and require serious thinking on your words?
server is progressing all the time while team is working. i always look at this team and i gonna say they know that they have responsibilities. didnt test a server as a player, talking about things that everyone could see even if he didnt ever try a server. but yes, they make mistakes. you don't? anyways, the know what they do.
if you will always talk **** about servers, there will be less and less servers that is actually good for you. and you won't find better server. because no one likes to work when everyone throws craps on him. trust me, no one.
mongreldogg is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 3
Well,you didnt play there,but you are still trying to figure out abt this
Everyone knows that launching a server is not very simple and also consumes some money and time. But dude,if you dont listen to comunity,for who you make a server, so what the reason to launch it? Ask people what they prefer,make a vote and you will have a lot of gamerz and people,who will donate even if they won't recieve anything from CS for that,just coze they want the server to stay alive!
Make server for comunity,not for yourself and you will get the results.


Tiestoo is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerboy123abc View Post
this server is still new and you idiots need to give the devs time to figure out the best way to do things, like the bestial gear for example, the devs realized how easy it was to get them so they changed it. need to give them chance to build the server and what they have planned sounds good to me personally. but at the end of the day you wont listen to what i say so go play some fail server and cry when it gets closed or you get bored xD
The server is new but the game isn't. The vast majority of the things in the game have been out for years and several other servers have come out with new and interesting ways to make them obtainable. Regarding Bestial gear, you're right. All you have to do is kill butka dozens of times to get a D3 drop that isn't complete garbage and hope it's Bestial. Given the amount of normal and HC Cube parties, it's no wonder there's less than a handful of players on the server with full sets.

In fact, given how the items are distributed, it's no wonder all of the people with full sets are 100% spam-till-its-dead DD classes - Because no one else has a shot at getting those drops unless it's from the Auction House. You may be the only person on the server with a Bestial item your class doesn't use. You really gonna sell it for rups when those rups are basically worthless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
you know what... team is working. server is UP. server has a really good community. not to blame someone who criticizing this server - make your own server with more "blackjack and whores" then here, if you are so professional community manager, developer, balance manager, economy manager or even think you're GOD. you make me laugh.
server is dying? for more than 1.5 years i saw many people talking shit like that every time about my server. btw my server is still UP (not gonna advertise it here) and people enjoy playing.
thats because you dont know what is progress. if you dont even know what it is, how can you criticize a server and require serious thinking on your words?
server is progressing all the time while team is working. i always look at this team and i gonna say they know that they have responsibilities. didnt test a server as a player, talking about things that everyone could see even if he didnt ever try a server. but yes, they make mistakes. you don't? anyways, the know what they do.
if you will always talk shit about servers, there will be less and less servers that is actually good for you. and you won't find better server. because no one likes to work when everyone throws craps on him. trust me, no one.
I guess you can't comment on cars either unless you're a licensed mechanic? Better not complain about the food at any restaurant either since you're not a registered chef.

The mistakes they've made are atrocious. It's probably baffling to anyone with any sort of experience with this game, developer or not, what mindset they were in when they were making these decisions. Furthermore, it doesn't take fucking weeks to make those changes either.

Actually, I say that in good faith since the only source of D3 Drops, HC Cube, is still broken. Not to mention it took them well over a week to fix something as simple as guild icons. Woo. Not even counting the rollbacks, we have a solid record going for us here.
Casval776 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
uhm,there was just 2 rollbacks,HM cube not broken we party in there all the time and dont forget the devs all do this in the free time they have just to let us have fun,for FREE!
there is a cs but nothing in there is out of range or realy needed to play this game,you can donate if you like otherwise just use the vote option and you can get anything you want
dont forget not all people like the high rates on most other servers.
its easy if you dont like this server just move along find one you like,but theres no need to let people believe its a xxxx server just because you dont like it.
misera66 is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
honestly, i think its a good server. My only issues with the server are 1.) population (and lack of pvp of any kind in this population), 2.) lack of custom content (yet althought i know its being worked on when they have time), and nothing to do tbh. I don't have ******* gears...using ferals but i have no drive to get the bestials when there isnt anything to do as someone who is pimped out in gear..especially when NO ONE pvps for longer than 5 minutes, and when they do they HAVE to 50v1 you so you get downed in 2 seconds anyways..... yes, some things take a little longer to fix.....but im more of the custom content kind of person and above that, the pvp kind of person. not saying its bad or good..just giving my opinions
~don't shoot the messenger~ lol
shatterglass is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
I guess you can't comment on cars either unless you're a licensed mechanic? Better not complain about the food at any restaurant either since you're not a registered chef.

The mistakes they've made are atrocious. It's probably baffling to anyone with any sort of experience with this game, developer or not, what mindset they were in when they were making these decisions. Furthermore, it doesn't take ******* weeks to make those changes either.

Actually, I say that in good faith since the only source of D3 Drops, HC Cube, is still broken. Not to mention it took them well over a week to fix something as simple as guild icons. Woo. Not even counting the rollbacks, we have a solid record going for us here.
in fact that youre player and you are criticizing this server as a player, you are right. but thats not a reason to blame a team and talk that they are noobs (particularly any criticizing i saw here sounds like this).
as i said before, they cannot work while players talking **** about their work. it is a one of reasons of their slow working. does it makes sense to act like professional administrator if no one believes that you can be a professional? i think not. most of people think.
of course there are things that is easy to fix but there are a lot of work in total. community management, tech support, developing software, developing server addons, web developing, etc.
you need them to act like the best devs in the world but you dont stop talking bad things about a server. if you don't know, it is a one of the reasons of most of the best devs don't even have a public server .
remember @DF
no way to have a server better than a rappelz players base in total.
mongreldogg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900. View Post
Quick question: how many Donation Points do I get for 10$?
?
1900. is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900. View Post
?
1000 Legacy point.
.BlackCat. is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
uhm,there was just 2 rollbacks,HM cube not broken we party in there all the time and dont forget the devs all do this in the free time they have just to let us have fun,for FREE!
You're ignorant. Allow me to explain:

Rollbacks are a cause of lazy development. Backup scripts aren't that hard.
HM Cube doesn't have terrain graphics. Final Boss drops are incredibly biased as well.
I'm aware they do it in their free time for free. They should be aware others do the same in their free time for free and still maintain better results. Even a PoS server like Tournament or Zesua has a higher playerbase with less downtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
there is a cs but nothing in there is out of range or realy needed to play this game,you can donate if you like otherwise just use the vote option and you can get anything you want
If there was a Ring in CS with the Limitless and Giant Growth effect, would you say that too? You don't need it to play the game so it's irrelevant, right?
Wait, no, your ignorance is showing. Look at Retail Rappelz and tell me ridiculous CS items didn't ruin the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
dont forget not all people like the high rates on most other servers.
its easy if you dont like this server just move along find one you like,but theres no need to let people believe its a xxxx server just because you dont like it.
You're right. I should've followed the "Best Server 10/10 would sacrifice my first-born for it" niche like the rest of you, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
in fact that youre player and you are criticizing this server as a player, you are right. but thats not a reason to blame a team and talk that they are noobs (particularly any criticizing i saw here sounds like this).
as i said before, they cannot work while players talking shit about their work. it is a one of reasons of their slow working. does it makes sense to act like professional administrator if no one believes that you can be a professional? i think not. most of people think.
I'm sorry. I live in the real world and you're not making any sense. People don't require constant compliments and positive criticism to do good work. Legacy has a Cash Shop so the profit is obviously their main concern. Compliments don't pay bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
of course there are things that is easy to fix but there are a lot of work in total. community management, tech support, developing software, developing server addons, web developing, etc.
you need them to act like the best devs in the world but you dont stop talking bad things about a server. if you don't know, it is a one of the reasons of most of the best devs don't even have a public server .
remember @DF
no way to have a server better than a rappelz players base in total.
That's probably because most of the best devs don't care enough to go through the hassle. Making a good Rappelz Private Server is not that big of a deal. The reason why there aren't many of those around is because they're all Cash Shop ridden garbage with bad management, regardless of how well the game and their custom content runs.

People wanted a break from Gpotato's constant money grabbing so the private server community was developed. What we got instead was a community of money grabbing devs with their thumbs up their asses. This isn't a hard task.
Casval776 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
I'm sorry. I live in the real world and you're not making any sense. People don't require constant compliments and positive criticism to do good work. Legacy has a Cash Shop so the profit is obviously their main concern. Compliments don't pay bills.

You will never know how much money they have from their CS. Show me the info where do they spend all the money they have from CS, then talk about reasons why they are still working. Every single server had a period when all what they had from CS was only enough or even not enough to pay for machine hosting.


That's probably because most of the best devs don't care enough to go through the hassle. Making a good Rappelz Private Server is not that big of a deal. The reason why there aren't many of those around is because they're all Cash Shop ridden garbage with bad management, regardless of how well the game and their custom content runs.

Wanna see how you do it if its not a big deal for you

People wanted a break from Gpotato's constant money grabbing so the private server community was developed. What we got instead was a community of money grabbing devs with their thumbs up their asses. This isn't a hard task.

I won't explain the difference between private server and public server. By the way most of players doesnt have any idea about whats the difference, and thats the one of reasons why rappelz players base is not a good client base to make products for them such as alternative servers against officials
P.S.
make sure you always get what you want.
if you are a player who donated to non-official servers, i gotta say that you'd better spend it for a couple of whores and tell them for what you have bought them.
if you donated into a game, you get items ingame, thats what you pay for. but not for team's loyalty or responsibilities to you personally.

P.P.S.
i worked a bit with this team some time before. they are developing just for fun. if you think that every server is a "money grabbing garbage" and works just for getting money, you won't find anything except what you believe in. never
mongreldogg is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #58

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 140
I give this server another shot and all i can see it is complety awfull.Every day more and more items are being removed from game "accidently".As i heard they will make once u hit r7 u must do mc quest.I farmed all ways to 165 to get 5000m jp for 2 dam tp.Buying any ******* gear cost you min:10 bill and u need like few hours to farm it,or you need get awsome gear and pets in order to farm like a zombie and get "lucky" with drop and earn some cash.Otherwise this server is getting more and more like most ****** server "Zesua"




Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
1000 Legacy point.
Blackcat only server that u was good DEV was Vendetta and ION people love you and your staff idk why the pluck u gone full ****** mode with this server.
I heard from many people which i play most all privat servers and more and more leave server.



i guess you answer "if you dont like it,leave it"

Well i wish you good luck with server but i know how will it end.
アルカード is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
Changes that has been made wasen't by me . because I left the Server .
.BlackCat. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
You will never know how much money they have from their CS. Show me the info where do they spend all the money they have from CS, then talk about reasons why they are still working. Every single server had a period when all what they had from CS was only enough or even not enough to pay for machine hosting.
And I suppose you do?
Show me your statistical analysis where 100% of every Rappelz Pserver had some sort of donation shop open to handle their server costs. Let me remind you that it takes less than a minimum wage job to handle server costs in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
Wanna see how you do it if its not a big deal for you
We've already seen how much you've done and it's barely above average. That's like telling someone "If you don't like your car then let's see you build a better one." Satisfying you isn't worth the effort invested. I'm sorry that your ego isn't worth the investment. Sadly, you're nobody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
I won't explain the difference between private server and public server. By the way most of players doesnt have any idea about whats the difference, and thats the one of reasons why rappelz players base is not a good client base to make products for them such as alternative servers against officials
It doesn't take more than a browse over the official forums to figure out what people want:

1) No overpowered items in the cash shop
2) Slightly higher rates
3) Balance

That's just 3 notions that people openly express from the official forums. I'm sure if you invested more effort browsing what the community wants rather than showing how poor your English is, your server would be doing a lot better than it is now. Gpotato is known for milking most, if not all, of their games for as much money as they can get, regardless of how the game turns out. Oddly enough, I can count on less than one hand how many pservers posed a threat to Gpotato. Oddly enough, your server doesn't even warrant a finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
P.S.
make sure you always get what you want.
if you are a player who donated to non-official servers, i gotta say that you'd better spend it for a couple of whores and tell them for what you have bought them.
if you donated into a game, you get items ingame, thats what you pay for. but not for team's loyalty or responsibilities to you personally.
You're obviously missing the point.
Look how many games are published and sponsored by decent/good hosts with nothing but cosmetics in the cash shop. Look at how many of them have more of a playerbase than any Rappelz Pserver. Look at how many other pservers have no cash shop or purely cosmetic items in cash shop and look at how many of them have more of a playerbase.

Donations are fine. Cash Shops with broken items aren't. I can't put this in simpler English for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
P.P.S.
i worked a bit with this team some time before. they are developing just for fun. if you think that every server is a "money grabbing garbage" and works just for getting money, you won't find anything except what you believe in. never
I already found it. Thanks for your short-sighted and narrow-minded garbage, though. When you fall into the masses it's all you see. Some of us have bigger and better ideas. I hope you get as much as you can from your server while it's up. It won't last long, considering more and more players would rather go back to retail than deal with the stagnant garbage of private servers as they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
Changes that has been made wasen't by me . because I left the Server .
Called it.


Casval776 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
rebirth of legacy open beta
Full 8.1 + some 8.2 items,custom mobs,custom quests are still being adding Exp x50 lak x50 dropx50 party exp x100 gold x100 Taming Custom...
1 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Official-Opening] Rappelz Ion Server 8.1/8.2
~ Nulled ~ Server Off.
75 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Opening ports for Official CO
Been wondering if they changed the ports, and I'd like to know the current ports that I should forward. If possible.. could you tell me the start...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
[Official] Shaiya Rebirth Advertising Thread
Hello, Welcome to Shaiya Rebirth World War new advertising thread. Rebirth has been running for over a year now. We have a very good community and...
23 Replies - Shaiya PServer Advertising
Shaiya Legacy Opening Video
Here a little Opening video I made for Shaiya legacy: #Deleted Greetz Vallo
1 Replies - Shaiya Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.