Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Zesua 5.2 & 8.1/2/3

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
so beautiful

games have been very nice 3 missing
You'd better add 3 files

1.stage pet

2.belt slots

3.t4-t6 pets drop wry low (t4 angel , kenta )+(t6 White dragon)

game without breaking the game would be super if you add them
games have been very nice 3 missing
You'd better add 3 files

1.stage pet

2.belt slots

3.t4-t6 pets drop wry low (t4 angel , kenta )+(t6 White dragon)

Old   #77

Old   #78

Old   #79

ohhhhhh lol i though that server is dead!

Old   #80

Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
ohhhhhh lol i though that server is dead!

Zeusa is (and has been) running fine for a while....I believe you are thinking of RappelzTournament. That server has been closed.

This from their website:

Dear Players,

We have decided to shutdown the server.
There is lack of players to keep the server running.
We will be back online in the future with new updates.

Best regards,
Exterminator

But Zeusa is a very fun server. I have had a char there for a little while now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #82

used to play on 5.2 server was cool but got bored after a while. thinking to roll a new char again. zesua seems long run and stable server, would recommend
Old   #83

Old   #84

Returned to Ancient 5.2 server 2 days ago, a couple of us rolled new toons and thought exp was goofed, I checked and it was 3.5x, It was advertised at 10x on website, I posted a message saying about the exp being wrongly advertised, only to see the reply that the exp will stay at 3.5 and not the 10x as advertised, also, funny how you changed the exp advertised from 10x to 3.5 when I shouted on shoutbox *****, tried to get more players on your underpopulated server and I guess that's all the thanks I should have expected.
Old   #85

I dont mind it being 3.5....but when there are only 3 players on at a time....thats a little low
Old   #86

They are perfectly fine with only have 5 players maximum playing on their server. Even if you suggest something to try and help repopulate the server they will insist on telling you it's supposed to be "old school". And yet you still see overpowered permanent world buffs that contradicts everything they preach.

The server quite frankly is run by a bunch of amateurs. They only care about making money which is why even when you play on the ancient server you will see constant announcements in all chat regarding some new thing you can buy from the donation shop.

This server had good potential. The incompetence of the staff over at Zesua made it clear to anyone who played on their server that they do not care about you but only your money instead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #87

Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
I find it funny how we're all about money... Yet Ancient server is a non-donation server.

We allow people to have there word... we have forums that can be posted on... If anybody has a good idea we will add it although if somebody has a bad idea and spam our forums/in game chat about it you will be. Ask to not spam. We don't give bans or anything like that lightly.

We have 5 players on Ancient sometimes most of the time it's between 10-30 I know that is not a high amount of players. But if people spam so much about how there requests were ignored... for example people asking for dura etc... Then that give Ancient a bad reputation.

So if you want more players and to play Ancient then if you have nothing good to say... don't say anything.

Also the world buffs is for the players benefit due to the fact we know we haven't go 'Many' players on the server.
You do only care about money. If you didn't you wouldn't advertise new items in your donation shop on the only non cashshop server you run.

I love how you are trying to make it look like you listen to other people's ideas. That's simply not true. Anyone who reads the suggestion part of the Ancient 5.2 server will see that. So unless you go and delete all the posts, which I wouldn't be surprised if you did, then people will see it.

I know of multiple people who have received bans after giving criticism about the staff and the 5.2 server in general. So you saying you don't give out bans lightly is absolutely laughable. You are just a bunch of power hungry neckbeards trying to get back at people in the real world on your virtual servers.

There are more people who agree with what I say and that's why your server is dead. Go ahead and try to defend yourself here but it's pointless. Your server is dead and that fact was inevitable the moment you refused to listen to the few that still played there.
Old   #89

Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
Like I have mentioned. We do look into all things asked for change. Maybe we don't reply all the time. The notices for items is an automated notice that goes to all 3 of our servers. They're not for 5.1 but our auto notice sends it to all...

You have to think we have 3 active servers, We have developers & people working almost all the time, We're not a big server we're a small group of people there are about 10 people looking after over 600+ people.

You have to think just because you want something and you want it NOW is selfish We all work hard working on our servers.

Maybe somethings take a little extra time or a small while but you have to think of the big picture. We all have personal lives, jobs, family's, friends. We cannot spend all our time bowing to your needs/demands.

If you don't like the server okay... go away.

Don't go about complaining everywhere... it gets you no where. trust me you're wasting your time...

Also we do not ban people lightly.
Me being selfish? LOL. The suggestions I have made and many others have made have existed on your suggestions forum for over a YEAR. A YEAR! If it took me that long to get anything done at my job I would be FIRED.

You don't need extra time. You need someone who actually knows what they are doing. Too bad you'll never get it.

I also don't find me telling people on here to stay away from your server a waste of time. It takes me only a couple minutes to reply to you which is not a big deal for me.

You saying I'm complaining implies that I actually give a **** about your server. I don't. I don't ever intend to play on it again. It's not a complaint. It's me giving useful information to new players.