Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Zesua 5.2 & 8.1/2/3

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
I believe that some people never grow up, they married, they have kids, a stable job, but they keep acting like 12 years old kids in their actions, you are this type of person.

You cant even set up a proper server, u cant even say "this is my server play it" all you say is.. "hey i have this server come to play it but its only for test and improvements" isn't all private servers a "test and improvement thing?" You dont have the gusts to put something in the plate and accept the critics, u put something in the place but with it u bring 5456464 excuses and to finish u will say "hey this isnt the final product" like any private server its "final" (with that u think u can criticize any server but none cant criticize yours, if they do, u get butthurt)
Say whut? If you don't like playing a test server that quiet clearly stated all over the place it was a test server -- why did you? Furthermore lets not talk about guts here internet warrior, that's slightly redundant. I can criticize Gavvy boy all I like, you his boyfriend? P.S. point one "server" I have trashed talked in the past six months -- you're all over the place mate.


Eitherway, I stand to my point -- Gavsta should take that NFS structure create a reader/saver and correct the monsters for his players just as we at the TSP are doing. If you don't like my server, go file a complaint in my thread stop threadjacking for no reason other than you want to "attempt" to talk ****. Kbye.



ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 211
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Say whut? If you don't like playing a test server that quiet clearly stated all over the place it was a test server -- why did you? Furthermore lets not talk about guts here internet warrior, that's slightly redundant. I can criticize Gavvy boy all I like, you his boyfriend? P.S. point one "server" I have trashed talked in the past six months -- you're all over the place mate.


Eitherway, I stand to my point -- Gavsta should take that NFS structure create a reader/saver and correct the monsters for his players just as we at the TSP are doing. If you don't like my server, go file a complaint in my thread stop threadjacking for no reason other than you want to "attempt" to talk ****. Kbye.
I could say alot of things to you, but u cant even see the more u talk, more you prove my point, u just had a guy calling you out about your server and all u said was "hey that was old" now you have a different way.. calling "TEST" instead to calling it like any other guy that open a server, lol, check my post's i dont delete any like u do, i give my opinion in any server here not only yours but you once again(are **** hurt) you cant see it.
your way -> you can everything, others cant... immaturity bye


Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
well if you weren't acting like such an *** when you are "helping" then your threads wouldn't be getting hijacked as you say. that is my point.
shadowstarx is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
I have no idea what Fillipe is jibber jabbering about, but Shadow sure I can come off as an ******* -- I'll even give you that, but in that same post did I not give him the full NFS structure which he could create not only a reader but a writer too? Ok then, let's give me some credit and lets jump back on track for this thread ok?


ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
i didn't say anything about the help or your skills as a dev merely your attitude.
shadowstarx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,005
Received Thanks: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstarx View Post
well if you weren't acting like such an *** when you are "helping" then your threads wouldn't be getting hijacked as you say. that is my point.
This isn't his thread,

So someone else's thread is being hijacked because someone just can't let go.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstarx View Post
i didn't say anything about the help or your skills as a dev merely your attitude.
I changed it, now can we quit pointing the sharp objects at Drow :3
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 5
Lol, you guys should start your own thread to fight whatever you guys are fighting over about, please don't hijack this thread.

@zesua, can you also please address mobs spawning/moving on unmoveable terrain? This happens for all mobs, i.e. farming mobs, dungeon mobs, not just VI wolves.

It makes dping, farming slow because of slow killspeed.
sona998 is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sona998 View Post
Lol, you guys should start your own thread to fight whatever you guys are fighting over about, please don't hijack this thread.

@zesua, can you also please address mobs spawning/moving on unmoveable terrain? This happens for all mobs, i.e. farming mobs, dungeon mobs, not just VI wolves.

It makes dping, farming slow because of slow killspeed.
also those of us whom like to do quests have this problem with the mobs not spawning properly to finish the quests.
shadowstarx is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 5
Bump any updates for this server? currently atm its dead theres like no one on.
sona998 is offline  
Old   #56

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 617
Received Thanks: 141
well when owner only care's for $$$$ not players.This server will allways sucks.They are only up coz they give tons of ***** to donators and nondonators get nothing
アルカード is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
well when owner only care's for $$$$ not players.This server will allways sucks.They are only up coz they give tons of ***** to donators and nondonators get nothing
Absolutely, thats why ive left months ago, u can farm like 100 hours or more u wont be better than a guy who just click buy on the CS...
116Clique is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 60
.
Rappelz-Zesua is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
updated on 5.2, Mobs don't venture about as much, Taming has been doubled. Pet card drop rate has been made higher... Cerb taming has been fixed. One lucky player has gained a Tamed Cerb.
The part where mobs venture out is still not fixed.....can you pls just do a harsh rule for mobs to just stick to the same place? I farm alot and mobs are spawning/moving up on mountains.

Also when is the server going to be PvP hybrid/fix PvP damage (still bugged).
sona998 is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 15
and fix the looters pls !!


Ssync is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.