Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Zesua 5.2 & 8.1/2/3

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
go to the forum there is a post how to register
"Yes, we are well aware that registration is down and your getting 404 errors. We have closed it temporary due to the fact that we are in the process of transferring to a new server and do not want new accounts being made until this is complete. We also will not be manually setting up accounts until the transfer is complete as well. So please, be patient. It will be back up as soon as possible. Until then...

Registration is CLOSED

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Regi is down and they wont manually make accounts. Find it rather stupid since the servers are popping up again and showing some interest in the community (i.e players) would be a smart thing to do.

And it being to much work is not a valid excuse, then dont become a gm/dev or whatever.

Old   #17

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
We have over 16k registered members over 300 online daily... We have emails... issues and a lot of other things to always work on... We also have real life jobs, and real lives... it is nearly Christmas so we're busier than usual...

So the fact we cannot make time to manually make accounts all the time is a good enough reason... Do you not think?
Hello.

First of all, congrats on restoring e5.2 ( e4 and e5 were the best epics for me ).

Do you have any idea when you are going to open registration ? I'm one of the players who hit high level on 5.2 official server and i can't wait to recover old days

Also, merry christmas in advance

Regards,

Link.
Old   #19

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Rappelz-hackshield (window)
"error for hackshield update(193)"

clean 5.2client from you, just opened the launcher (updated only sframe) and i pressed start and this error appeared.
Old   #21

Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

After tested 5.2 server... from lvl1 to 60 not even 1 empty r2... but than u can have a tamed r2 by donating and any other R empty pet again by donating... another play for free , pay to win server... pffftt.. glad other 5.2 are coming up...

From any donation on 5.2 u got until now how much it goes to the main reason u have a 5.2 server (xXExiledXx) ??? 0 i bet...
Old   #23

Old   #24

Quote:
Hello, Filipe2008 due to your complaint all Tier 2 pet cards have been removed from donation... Thank you for your feedback.
I didnt know that making something 8 times more expensive than before it means removing it, oh well.. what do i know... keep milking it while it last... bye
Old   #25

I have followed steps on the website, downloaded the client from the website and when I run the launcher as admin' I have a " localinfo error " , I really don't understand now

Finally work !
Old   #26

can you make torrent link for client 5.2?coz some ppl cant download from mediafire ...

waiting your answer
Old   #27

5.2 down server? :'(

can't find ancient server in server's list
Old   #28

This server is alright and I appreciate the hardwork Zesua puts into keeping this server up.

But is there anyway to post some feedback? Since this Server is just new I think 11th december, I would like to post some feedback that will improve the direction of Ancient 5.2.

First off, I would like to say that the exp rate is alright, it still gives a grindy feel and makes you party up with other players which gives back that E5 feel when Dping.

The next thing I would like to say is what is the direction of the server? PVE or PVP? personally I think Epic 5.2 was emphasized on PvP balanced due to the pet overhaul/class re-balance of skills.

-If its a PvP server then things to fix: Is let people turn PK ON on any area, and be able to request duels with other players. This should make the server more fun as that seems to be the only content other than just grinding/Dping.

Another one most importantly - Drop rate, i know it says 25x but it doesn't feel like it at all.

For R5 Droprate is decent you can just dp/farm and get all your gears, my only concern for droprate is the extremely low droprate for R6+, There are many R6s on the server and still in their R5 gears, I really think this is a problem because how are R6s suppose to DP properly in ToA with R5 gears? Some are even lvl 130+ and don't have a full R6 gear set .

If you had to increase droprate is it possible to increase for R6+ only? as R5 imo is alright and does not need to be increased because it is fairly alright grind to get them.

Another thing I need to add is that the drop table maybe be bugged, what I mean by this is that I have not yet dropped a R5/6 Aglity/Wisdom Ring I'm pretty sure they exist in this Epic, I have farmed 1K chips in Marduaka realm and have picked up a decent amount of Str/Int/Vit/Dex rings but never ever an Agility or Wisdom ring. So I'm asking if you can check if this is a bug or not that is making the mobs not drop it.

Lastly - Will there be any overhaul updates to Ancient 5.2? For example upgrading the epic to E6 Navislamia or Solus Aurum? because they are very similar epics but with just new content? Or is restrictively only E5? I kinda think alot of players would really like to play E6 again, sine solus aurum brang in Sanctuary for R6s to Dp in.

Anyway that's all for now, Hope you are able to read this and try to improve the Ancient Server because its starting to get kinda boring Tbh, once you get R6 its gets really grindy/not much content to do due to the low rates.
Old   #29

Old   #30

Quote:
Hello Sona, Thank you for your feedback.

We' have only made this a normal server upto now, But we're going to removed wrath and make it a PVP hybrid... Although first off we're working on the problems with crashing... we're hoping we've just fixed it now... (fingers crossed)

Then we're going to make the drops for r6 better... We're not going to update the servers to epic 6 (or it's not a plan yet anyway (unsure) ) we're thinking about making it a vote for epic 6, But if we don't update to epic 6 then we will be adding new content to epic 5.2... For example (Sanc dungeon, Genie, Ifrit, Naga, Gnoll and deco wings. )

But this server will never have durability.
Oh thats prefect!, its just up to E6 Solous Aurum because thats pretty much E5 but with just Trainee island updated and Sanc Dungeon, Naga Gnoll and Genie. Very Clean and simple.

Anything from Resurrection onwards don't want. (I was never a fan of durability, it messed up Pvp balance).

Also one last thing about the PvP damage fix: I;m not sure if you knew the exact numbers for the damage but it was your skill damage divide 6 and defense power (P.def/M.def) divide 12 currently it is not displaying this, I;ll give an example into what I mean.

My Energy Beat does 6000 damage, in PvP it should be around 1000ish but its not, its 500. is this intended?

Btw I'm logging on to Ancient atm to test it, its keeps crash tho (twice).