Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFM Painter(*.NFM to *.DAE)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
NFM Painter(*.NFM to *.DAE)

Sorry for my English is a translator)))
The program transforms the NFM to DAE. I wrote only export without Terrain models will soon be written and edited terrane import into the game. Currently problems with coloring terrane. It may be added on terraine + model on it.
The resulting file is opened in a blender.
----------------------
Update v1.0
Export *.Nfm to *.Dae
----------------------
Update v2.0
Import *.Dae to *.Nfm
Bug fixed
Add Manual (Blender)
----------------------
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rappelz NFM v2.0.rar (3.63 MB, 1718 views)

Thanks
16 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
good work the question i have tho is how much info would be lost in the reconversion from dae to nfm? im not sure what the Polylist diffrences are between the 2 file types i cant imagine much would be lost except maybe slightly lower poly count. might make textures look streched on import or might render the object flat

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
good work the question i have tho is how much info would be lost in the reconversion from dae to nfm? im not sure what the Polylist diffrences are between the 2 file types i cant imagine much would be lost except maybe slightly lower poly count. might make textures look streched on import or might render the object flat
Information in the reverse conversion is not lost. NFM keeps only point coordinates Z.Currently writing a reverse export ... maybe he will be released today ... My main problem is that I have at this moment I can not paint such a huge amount of polygons.
Old   #4

if u need refrence try meshlab it converts between many diffrent model formates
heres a link to svn source
perhaps something in it might help you with the poly count issue

Old   #5

wow! really nice work go ahead don’t stop^_^

but excuse me how can i convert terrian to nfm ?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassuny View Post
wow! really nice work go ahead donít stop^_^

but excuse me how can i convert terrian to nfm ?
Update v2.0
Import *.Dae to *.Nfm
Bug fixed
Add Manual (Blender)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what about nfa nfc nfl nfk can I make the same with these files ^_^

or can you make programs to open these files?

or can you give me idea about these files I don’t know exactly what each one do.

I’m sorry for my eng
Old   #8

Coding of the tool is rather easy, i would've done it with threads next time you code it.

Overall works good. just roughly but ok.

Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrain_ View Post
Coding of the tool is rather easy, i would've done it with threads next time you code it.

Overall works good. just roughly but ok.

Are you glad? =) It is because of people like you do not want to upload something here, unnecessarily their brain is not enough to write.
Ты рад?=) Именно из за таких людей как ты не хочется выкладывать что то сюда, т.к своих мозгов не хватает написать что любо.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what about nfa nfc nfl nfk can I make the same with these files ^_^

or can you make programs to open these files?

or can you give me idea about these files I donít know exactly what each one do.

Iím sorry for my eng
NFS - Locations mob
NFA - Where it is possible and it is impossible to go
NFC - Location World
NFW - Nflavar Water
NFE - Nflavar Event Location
QPF - FieldProp Resurse
I'm sorry but I will not say anything about them, and also to spread
'll Understand
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ??????????.jpg (920.4 KB, 162 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 2,411
TheBrain just tries to show you, you should be open source because people will take the source either-way. Why not share your knowledge with others and advance rappelz from the dark-ages.
Old   #12

please give me more knowledge .....

what about nfl ,nfk ,naf ,nfp ,nui ,pvs ,spr ,spt ,sdb
Old   #13

Quote:
please give me more knowledge .....

what about nfl ,nfk ,naf ,nfp ,nui ,pvs ,spr ,spt ,sdb
Use search
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Nice tool but I also prefer opensourcing these type of tools. But well, maybe not at the very first version though.

But if TheBrain wanted to say that closed sources tools will not prevent people to be able to make other tools, he would have better to just say that, instead of talking about threads for a simple tool which would just complicate it (thread are really not needed for just file conversion or optimization has to be done in existing code) (and beside, the posted code is unreadable as is)

Contributing to format informations by posting structure (maybe several days after having discovered them) of files used in Rappelz is not copyable by leechers as they can't do anything with that, but useful for ones that does really something for enhancing rappelz toolset.

As for now, at least this is a useful tool as it's not another gmtool or other already-made-by-many tool ^^

Also, how many faces & vertices there is on a single nfm file in blender ? (these values are at the upper right corner of blender window) (can't open a file, i'am not on windows)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Nice tool but I also prefer opensourcing these type of tools. But well, maybe not at the very first version though.

But if TheBrain wanted to say that closed sources tools will not prevent people to be able to make other tools, he would have better to just say that, instead of talking about threads for a simple tool which would just complicate it (thread are really not needed for just file conversion or optimization has to be done in existing code) (and beside, the posted code is unreadable as is)

Contributing to format informations by posting structure (maybe several days after having discovered them) of files used in Rappelz is not copyable by leechers as they can't do anything with that, but useful for ones that does really something for enhancing rappelz toolset.

As for now, at least this is a useful tool as it's not another gmtool or other already-made-by-many tool ^^

Also, how many faces & vertices there is on a single nfm file in blender ? (these values are at the upper right corner of blender window) (can't open a file, i'am not on windows)
4096 squares and 148225 points 770 of them are taken from the side of the NFM files right and above, so they are in a blender 0

Quote:
Thank you) I want to ask you do not you help me on this unnecessarily I have in C # to open nx3 to dae and put them together with Terrain. I can write, but only after some time, and you have worked with them so ask