Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFM Painter(*.NFM to *.DAE)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
Nice tool but I also prefer opensourcing these type of tools. But well, maybe not at the very first version though.

But if TheBrain wanted to say that closed sources tools will not prevent people to be able to make other tools, he would have better to just say that, instead of talking about threads for a simple tool which would just complicate it (thread are really not needed for just file conversion or optimization has to be done in existing code) (and beside, the posted code is unreadable as is)

Contributing to format informations by posting structure (maybe several days after having discovered them) of files used in Rappelz is not copyable by leechers as they can't do anything with that, but useful for ones that does really something for enhancing rappelz toolset.

As for now, at least this is a useful tool as it's not another gmtool or other already-made-by-many tool ^^

Also, how many faces & vertices there is on a single nfm file in blender ? (these values are at the upper right corner of blender window) (can't open a file, i'am not on windows)
Perhaps i could've said it yes, but its more efficient to 'show' them the evidence at first since everyone is closed up as it is.

2nd( '' (and beside, the posted code is unreadable as is) '' its readable, i just havent posted their hole project, thats not fair for the creators aswell as the people who want to have it.

3rd and last ;

If we all ware open-source it would've been better for the community aswell as the development, look around this forum and see whats been released past few years. its at a MINIMUM, while we all can do SO MUCH MORE.

Just think about it, if we all ware open-source what we could have accomplished.

Open source = No dealing with script kiddies, no support for an tool (unless you want to) aswell as no need to take it away from 'leechers' becouse there are none.

Further more, if we all ware open-source we would have an kick-ass world editor by now, i mean really.... look at whats around us '' behind '' the scenes i may look stupid but iam not.

sooner or later people start to realize what i just wrote and are going opensource, as they see the day of ending of rappelz coming.

To xanadu team; i have nothing against you or your work, i just think it would be NICE to release the source, so we ( the people who want to try, and the proffesionals ) can work on it and perhaps help you on bigger projects example an feature- all file handler.

What Glandu did was unique, and iam glad he did as how he did it.

And iam also glad that you made this tool... but the rappelz section on elitepvpers is almost death, becouse there is nobody that releases anything and keeps everything behind the scenes, Perhaps its right for xsanadu to say '' you havent shared anything either '' to me, yea thats correct becouse i havent created anything that i CAN share. and if i did it would've been shared through smokedrow or exiled or myself.

Old   #17

looks like there a problem in converting DAE to NFM cuz i have converted some NFM Files then editing it using blender after finish tried the app on same edited nfm but when finish converting and loading to blender the map seem to be like this
this a pic after converting NFm->DAE only

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

now this a pic after converting NFm->DAE the DAE->NFM and NFM->DAE again to check file if still good but look what happened

Old   #18

the last operation has a problem after some edit with blender i make a good map :3
but when converting dae to nfm it's look like

what version of belnder do you use
is there any app. needed to work good
Old   #19

2 questions

virus total is telling 20/54 found false positiv ?

and 2nd does it work 100% the converting etc ?

thanks in advance

Old   #20

elite*gold: 65
I've created my nfm with that tool,
so I can confirm it works fine

I also know about this virus-detection, but I never got problems with using it.
You can use sandbox or any other safe virtual environments if you think it's too suspicious

Blenderscreen:
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
I've created my nfm with that tool,
so I can confirm it works fine

I also know about this virus-detection, but I never got problems with using it.
You can use sandbox or any other safe virtual environments if you think it's too suspicious

Blenderscreen:
hi
please can you tell me what your blender version?
because if i edit or creat new map look like
can you help me to Solution this problem
....sorry about me bad english
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadydody View Post
hi
please can you tell me what your blender version?
because if i edit or creat new map look like
can you help me to Solution this problem
....sorry about me bad english
I'm using Blender v2.72.
If you still get in trouble you can also pm me, then we'll see if we can solve that
Old   #23

Quote:
I'm using Blender v2.72.
If you still get in trouble you can also pm me, then we'll see if we can solve that
ok i will download this version ant try if the problem does not solve
i will pm you ^_^
Thank you for your reply ^^

Quote:
I'm using Blender v2.72.
hi
i had download blender v 2.72
but the problem still exists
can you Give me your skype or anything To connect with you
it's the problem
if i edit anything or creat
sorry about me bad English and your time
thank
Old   #24

I think the problem of some of you is,
that you haven't recognized your quads are splitted into triangles in your mesh each time of reconverting a "new" nfm to dae again.
(You get that issue if you convert an already "new" nfm to dae again.)
I have my own way to prevent this, but there's also a nice function of Blender to re-do that
If you convert your first .dae to .nfm again, and the .nfm then back to .dae,
you have triangles for first time.
Then try to use this:

If you always want to reconvert the new nfm to dae, you'll need to do this step each time you reconverted the nfm to dae.
In case this way doesn't work, I can tell you another way.
But you should try this one first

Wish ya a wonderful Christmas, and have a nice week
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelx View Post
looks like there a problem in converting DAE to NFM cuz i have converted some NFM Files then editing it using blender after finish tried the app on same edited nfm but when finish converting and loading to blender the map seem to be like this
this a pic after converting NFm->DAE only

now this a pic after converting NFm->DAE the DAE->NFM and NFM->DAE again to check file if still good but look what happened

Looks like one of the problems that I saw when Epic 4 was converting to Epic 5 and I glitched out of map. One of the preload maps were corrupted making a huge tower of crushed Crystal Mountain with poorly rendered items in it. Eventually the map crashed rappelz and I couldn't log in anymore. xD
Old   #26

can someone upload a confirmed nfm file to test it cuz i still have this problem

also @ will this affect exporting