Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[LOW-RATE] Community Server -- Teal Sky Project

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 11
I've got a problem, whenever I press Launch in the launcher, nothing happens after. I've downloaded the client twice, doing it the 3rd time as we speak. Please help.



delparty13 is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I have the same Problem i start the launcher nothing happens


ToniDerBOSS93 is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniDerBOSS93 View Post
I have the same Problem i start the launcher nothing happens
What operating system are you using?
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 8
im getting this error

Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: CLR20r3
Probleemhandtekening 01: tsp_starter.exe
Probleemhandtekening 02: 5.0.0.1
Probleemhandtekening 03: 52f53a18
Probleemhandtekening 04: tsp_starter+___.netmodule
Probleemhandtekening 05: 5.0.0.1
Probleemhandtekening 06: 52f53a18
Probleemhandtekening 07: 1fd
Probleemhandtekening 08: 57c
Probleemhandtekening 09: System.AccessViolationException
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043
Aanvullende informatie 1: 9628
Aanvullende informatie 2: 96287472fe53ed15abd6b38a0af5e148
Aanvullende informatie 3: f239
Aanvullende informatie 4: f2398ed1484c2bc054b7edf31d5c3ffc

hopefuly this wil help fixing


misera66 is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
im getting this error

Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: CLR20r3
Probleemhandtekening 01: tsp_starter.exe
Probleemhandtekening 02: 5.0.0.1
Probleemhandtekening 03: 52f53a18
Probleemhandtekening 04: tsp_starter+___.netmodule
Probleemhandtekening 05: 5.0.0.1
Probleemhandtekening 06: 52f53a18
Probleemhandtekening 07: 1fd
Probleemhandtekening 08: 57c
Probleemhandtekening 09: System.AccessViolationException
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Landinstelling-id: 1043
Aanvullende informatie 1: 9628
Aanvullende informatie 2: 96287472fe53ed15abd6b38a0af5e148
Aanvullende informatie 3: f239
Aanvullende informatie 4: f2398ed1484c2bc054b7edf31d5c3ffc

hopefuly this wil help fixing
Pretty sure this means you need to install .NET 4.5 as suggested in the downloads section of our website
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 8
uhm im not that stupid offcourse i have .net4.5 installed but still wont work
misera66 is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Is there another host than Mega? Coz i cant down from there i always have a download error.
116Clique is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 116Clique View Post
Is there another host than Mega? Coz i cant down from there i always have a download error.
We will be hosting two other mirrors shortly, Google Drive and DepositFiles, we are encouraging our players to reupload to local mirrors and provide us with links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP-Facebook

It seems some people are having issue with the launcher and the sframe. Let's make a quick note though:

Launcher Issue = Launcher will not start claiming accessviolation (this normally means bad .NET installation or other missing file)

Sframe Issue = Launcher will work, but after pressing start sframe loads momentarily and crashes or does not load at all.

We have noticed the Sframe Issue is prevalent with users on Windows 8, at the moment we are investigating but there isn't much to be done about this. (we recommend those who have the ability to, to downgrade to windows 7 to the others we apologize)

For the Launcher Issue, please pm me @ Chrisdafuzz on skype stating you need help with the TSP Starter.

Thanks,

TealSky
For more updates and information please visit our facebook @

or visit our website @
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 17
utorrent has a built in tracker few people actually knows about that. can't think of a better way to share a large file.

kreminis is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 15
i have net 4.5 and i have that error too..
Ssync is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Thx Ismoke now i can down from ur new google host, time to try this server.

Btw good job with the website. Its great

Just to help getting people : For the advertisement maybe u could open another thread like "Finally opened" or something like that coz im sure some players dont even know that ur server is finnished and playable.
116Clique is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hi, i download game. Installed framework 4.5 and direct x11, but still get launcher error.

need help

solve issue
fox3367 is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox3367 View Post
hi, i download game. Installed framework 4.5 and direct x11, but still get launcher error.

need help
We have made a .NET 2 Launcher available via

ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 17
navislamia quest is sure bugged because I can not find the fifth peace of witch pendant. i tried to relog, retake the quest, i opened hundreds of sailors possesions, I killed tons of monsters in every room, it took me a two hours and still can not find the fifth peace. please fix it
kreminis is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis View Post
navislamia quest is sure bugged because I can not find the fifth peace of witch pendant. i tried to relog, retake the quest, i opened hundreds of sailors possesions, I killed tons of monsters in every room, it took me a two hours and still can not find the fifth peace. please fix it
PM me @ Chrisdafuzz on skype and we'll get on it, I was sure we had fixed it during pre-relaunch testing but I'm more than willingly to look into it again, perhaps the edit was undone somehow. I'll be waiting on your pm.


ismokedrow is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.