Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[LOW-RATE] Community Server -- Teal Sky Project

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
i totally agree with this premium membership thing! you should put it back on this server as soon as you can. i will support you guys wherever i can to help the best server grow

Old   #107

Why don't you just donate money then? I'm curious why you need 1.5x exp anyway, you'll be hitting an incredibly high amount of 15x rates instead of 10x rates.

Old   #108

Coze server needs founds for a host every month and the same ppl won't always donate just for free (u know - not every1 donates). And a lil bit higher exp rate for thoose who donate is a best solution instead of CS items like Ent or OP rings\cards
Old   #109

Many of these probably cross the threshold of just terrible ideas, but what about also implementing:

1. Quick Tele - Say you wanted to get to a certain room in a HM / Underground Dungeon; Rather than having to run your way through, you could quick - tele there. I can see the issue of spamming manifesting, so make it a 3 or 5 - a -day kind of thing.

2. Decorative Items not usually made available in the game, but are stats - equivalent to the ones that are (this involves a CS sort of implementation, and I'm sure no one truly wants that).

3. I forgot this one as I was typing #2, but I guarantee it would have been just as bad.

I'm just hoping these are ideas you could build off of, because as an individual who hates CS run PServers, I wouldn't necessarily mind these

These appeal to the donation aspect of the game BTW.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #110

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP-Facebook: TealSky
Announcement:

Hello all who follow the TSP, we have located a Dedicated Server which will be our goal from the point on. We aren't going to throw petty stats at you just know this box will be 3 or 4 times better than the host we were originally using (TheBrain)

But now for that price, our current price is 50$ for the server itself and 15.99$ for leasing Windows (which we require) so that brings our total to 65 (we round to 70$ for taxes) per month. At this moment in my personal life I am dumping thousands of dollars into a JEEP so I can only afford a small portion myself but I will be donating 5$ to help the cause. (I wonder if I can get premium too :P)

If you want to donate please send me a message @ skype (chrisdafuzz) [WARNING! You must say in your friend request "TSP Player here to donate] or you will likely be ignored!

Those who donate 10$ will receive 1 month premium on launch and those who donate 15$ will receive 1 month premium for themselves and 1 month premium for a friend of their choice.
(All below rates are applied ON TOP of normal rates)

===============================
Premium Rates:
===============================

premium exp bonus rate:1.75
premium lak bonus rate:2
premium gold bonus drop rate:2
premium item bonus drop rate:2
premium chaos bonus drop rate:2

----------------------------------------------

But don't think non-premiums get left in the dark, they also get rewards if partying with a premium.

----------------------------------------------

premium party member exp bonus rate:1.5
premium party member lak bonus rate:1.5

* Premiums will also get special web-features yet to be announced.

================================

Again if you want to donate to get the TSP up and going, pm me @ chrisdafuzz on skype with (TSP Player here to donate) those who donate 10$ will receive 1 month premium on launch and those who donate 15$ will receive 1 month premium for themselves and 1 month premium for a friend of their choice.

- TealSky
Posted on the TSP Facebook, if you wish to follow current developments please visit our facebook @

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightnotevenkeep View Post
Many of these probably cross the threshold of just terrible ideas, but what about also implementing:

1. Quick Tele - Say you wanted to get to a certain room in a HM / Underground Dungeon; Rather than having to run your way through, you could quick - tele there. I can see the issue of spamming manifesting, so make it a 3 or 5 - a -day kind of thing.

I like this, and may have to put my own twist on it and notch it as a premium feature.
Thanks for your input.
Old   #111

elite*gold: 140
is server soon up and smoke may i add you on skype or something i wana ask ya few tips for server(my own it is lan)
Old   #112

I have been following all of these threads for years. I have played on one of ismokedrow's severs for some time I had a character named "MrFox" that was on a server prior to his redemption project (which sadly failed like all of his servers). I like how important this guy feels, how much of pointless talks and threads he starts about his upcoming projects which are supposed to be like a salvation for all the rappelz community. and the sad part is that despite how good developer he is, how many skills he has and how good is the team he manages to gather this guy still has nothing to back his all big talks. all of his servers were total failure. I think he should shut the hell up for a year then silently develop something really good, then make sure this all works and running and then start to brag about.

sorry for my bad english
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #113

Haters gon hate, I guess Sorry that you feel that way, but please have a nice day.
Old   #114

I'm not hater. I honestly feel sorry for you, you seem talented and bright person. however thats probably the price you pay for thinking too good about yourself. rappelz andromeda was the second best server I played in (after hybrid rappelz which went down long ago) but it was meant to fail due to small and shrinking player base not many people likes low rate servers
Old   #115

Don't worry man, I ain't mad. Everybody has their own view of things. Perhaps if the TSP get's it's dedicated box, which I'm really sure it will -- you will get the chance to come experience the TSP.

P.S.

Thanks for the bumps.
Old   #116

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Don't worry man, I ain't mad. Everybody has their own view of things. Perhaps if the TSP get's it's dedicated box, which I'm really sure it will -- you will get the chance to come experience the TSP.

P.S.

Thanks for the bumps.
could you replay on my question if it is possible you help me long time in history and i learn alot from you then so i would ask ya again
Old   #117

none of the websites you have posted work D: can i download the client or is it still not complete?
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP-Facebook
Announcement, thanks to a brave few who have decided to invest in the TSP, we are glad to announce we will be purchasing our target dedicated machine within the next couple days, I'm already speaking to our GFX/Web Artist about the website and launcher and we will be going from there.

We will be issuing a thank you list of the people who are making this possible via their monetary contributions! THANKS TO THOSE GUYS

- TealSky
To follow what is going on in more detail please visit our facebook @
Old   #119

Quote:
I am happy to announce that we have purchased our dedicated server and have been confirmed to have it fully ready for us to begin working on in 1-3 days, at this point I will get the server files on the box and get them ready to go.

I can't wait to get the TSP back up and going, what about you. In the spirit of it, what do you guys think we should officially name the server itself?

p.s.

The creator of the most liked Server Name will receive a FREE ONE MONTH PREMIUM saying they haven't already donated to the relaunch fund!
If you want to follow whats going on in more detail, please visit our facebook @
Old   #120

Quote:

We are so happy to announce that we have finally re-opened our gates, come on over to our website regi and grab a copy of the new client and client starter. We would like to take the time out to thank all the people who've went into making this project a success whether that be via testing, ideals, planning, staffing or monetary contributions.

We'd also like to thank all the people who've stood by us through the darker timers, now lets play damnit!

- TealSky
Hope to see you all there!