Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[LOW-RATE] Community Server -- Teal Sky Project

Old   #91

elite*gold: 140
how i can apply for tester for server?

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
Registration will be open as soon as our relaunch list is completed.

Relaunch list

note; this is list may be subject to change any time without confirmation of the players.

Old   #93

do it fast pls <3
Old   #94

Received Thanks: 2,411
Original Post UPDATED!

Announcement:

If I had to give a time when we will be back up at this point, I would say 7-10 days from now, we are closing in on finishing all in-game updates but we have about halfway to go on getting our website ready for you guys!

If you guys wanna see more about whats going on at the TSP please refer to our facebook @

Old   #95

I would like to announce the new patching system for TSP is finished!
P.S. I am not saying the portal is finished only the server side of the patching system is finished.
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
I would like to announce the new patching system for TSP is finished!
P.S. I am not saying the portal is finished only the server side of the patching system is finished.

nc!!!

i want to ask you a few questions. do we need download new client? or resource only.

What about our users.. we will start again from 0 ?

and i hope that you give us when the opening date!!

thx TSP
Old   #97

The only thing you will need to download will be a new launcher. Unless drow says otherwise. There will be no wipe all characters will remain. As of this minute i do not know when we will be open. It all depends on the amount of time it takes us to finish all the patches listed in the document.
Old   #98

any news when its relaunch time?
Old   #99

I have sadly been swamped with my child home from his grand-parents and my work I have much less time, we are very close to the end of our revisions however and the best we can do is promise to have the TSP back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest, if you want to watch what we're doing more closely please visit our facebook @
Old   #100

its just because u said it maybe 7-10 days to relaunch but thats like 2weeks ago
and on fb is no news about a release date.. so i asked here
Old   #101

development takes time so let them work, they will give out infos when they can give them out.
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP-Facebook
It makes me very sad to say this and I've had to think long and hard about whether or not to do it. But here goes:

The TSP has found itself without a host atm, due to extenuating circumstances we have to break away from TheBrain. There will be no speculation and or reasons given as to why this has to happen, just know it has to happen.

I have backed up all of my files and transferred them off of his box (machine) -- even the website files. This does mean there will be a delay ontop of the current delay while I search out a new host, for this you have my most sincere apologies. I am sorry to let you all down like this, I wanted nothing more to see you all in-game and excited at all of my hard work.

But that won't happen until I can accumulate the spare funds to get a little dedicated machine and some other. So again, I am so so sorry that we can't relaunch as soon as we wanted to. But we WILL be back! As soon as we find a new host.

-TealSky
I'm sorry
Old   #103

Chris on ur last server u had premium accaunts which gave a lil bit more exp (x1,5) for 5 baxes. Make here the same and u'll get founds for host faster.
Good luck
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiestoo View Post
Chris on ur last server u had premium accaunts which gave a lil bit more exp (x1,5) for 5 baxes. Make here the same and u'll get founds for host faster.
Good luck
+1
Old   #105

We are already appropriating funds to make a dedicated host happen, it may not be the best of the best at first but we will claw our way to the top. Hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks
1 User