Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Royal Repack 8.1\8.2

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
Just keep your money with you because these files are almost complete it just need a small part of your brain, and goolge.For the google part, As i know some arab devs released Hybrid files 8.1/8.2 but they don't contain the soul taming, so you can just search for these files & just take the database (Arcadia since it's not included in Royal's Repack) & restore it in your Sql Management Studio then u have Hybrid 8.1/8.2 Server with Soul taming.
Then for the brain part since u have some money some devs here offer support in server or just grab a RDB tool (check this thread for more infos )
then use it at your own way.

For your info, not all of use were born with skill or born geniuses, we have normal brain like you but we better use it than keep it asleep.

PS: For the arab files don't use them just take the Arcadia.bak,u better use Royal's server files

I don't know if i have made easier or not but hope u understand the last part

Old   #107

Hello to all,

I wonder how I fix an error I'm having here in the skill of pets soul, they are not consuming the JP's also only works after restarting the client, yet always gets the skill and JP's it like if it was not used as tidy it, already my thanks and awaiting.

Old   #108

Can someone tell me how to do skill I tested Logged Out reconnect my work it does not work there are still functional with no skill

Sorry for my bad English I speak French
Old   #109

Soul pet , skill has a bug ..
And learn_creature_all_skill bug .. How can i fix

Old   #110

Random Skill Problem Server Disconnet
Old   #111

When i make rdb from Stringresource & i put it to Resource folder, skills crash the client
i have tested Database Menager(Raskim) & Database to RDB(Raskim), i get the same problem.

Is there any solution ?
Old   #112

new_taming_system(a nill valiue)- whot me doo?
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervish7 View Post
new_taming_system(a nill valiue)- whot me doo?
Did you change the scripts that came with the repack?
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirieZ View Post
измените ли вы сценарии, которые пришли с repack?
noy i do not wera this doo sorry from bad inglish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirieZ View Post
измените ли вы сценарии, которые пришли с repack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyxie49 View Post
806 новый призыв я считаю, что это очень долго работать, чтобы inserrt пустую карту, я стараюсь скрипт просто 546001 функция re_summon() местных notic = get_value("имя") местные cards_id = find_item(546001) местных повысить = get_item_enhance(cards_id) местных эфирных = get_item_ethereal_durability(546001) если cards_id > 0, то местные повышает = усилить если усиливает > 0, то местные ethereals = ethereal если ethereals < 1, то insert_item(546001, 1, 0, 1, 0) еще шепотом(notic,"нет ПЭТ нужно заново") end end end, но и получить товар и повышения ethereal_durability не работают (некоторое время ethereal_durability null некоторое время не судить) я не знаю, почему нужна ваша помощь, мастер-очень благодарю
in the table creatyre enhance, replace all the number of homicides per 10000 and don't worry
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Открыть adb89b86e1722f9d89c7dfdedd7ddcb7.lua в Resource\Сценарий и заменить new_taming_system(taming_id,mysterious_support) функция, предоставленный код:
Code:
функция new_taming_system(taming_id,mysterious_support) -- РОЯЛ \ STRANGE2010 местных need_card = find_item(540201) если need_card > 0, то местные taming_percentage = math.random(1,100) местных whsp = get_value("имя") местные state_lv = get_state_level(48400) местных h_state_lv = state_lv / 2 местных tame_id = get_taming_id(taming_id) местных item_id = tame_id + 540000 если h_state_lv < 1 затем шепотом(whsp,"لم تقم بتفعيل مهارة الصيد .") elseif h_state_lv > 0, то местные tm_after = h_state_lv + 9, если taming_percentage >= 60 затем шепотом(whsp,"لقد نجح صيد الوحش .") insert_item(item_id, 1, 0, 1, -2147483648) еще шепотом(whsp,"لقد فشل صيد الوحش .") конец delete_item(get_item_handle(540201),1) remove_state(48400, get_state_level(48400)) end else шепотом(whsp,"أنت لا تمتلك بطاقة الصيد .") end if mysterious_support == 8 тогда mysterious_effect() end end
and i have vice whot me do ???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rappelz.jpg (77.9 KB, 154 views)
Old   #116

Can anyone post this repack with english files please? "Soul pet taming with some bugs"...how to fix the files?
It would really mean a lot if someone could help get this repack working 100% (or close to it) please.
Any consideration is humbly appreciated.
Old   #117

elite*gold: 1
English files are provided in the repack.
Old   #118

Update:

Found the setting to turn security option: 0 so now client doesn't close out...
may I ask..

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to get rdb files from sql and replace those in client? I've read in the thread that doing this fixes the soul taming..but I have yet to find out exactly how to do the process.

and
Should we use the RappelzSea with this...I ask as I saw here many people use it...but their website says client version is now 8.3 ..
How to enable taming of the bee and toad inside vulc ?

Thanks for any help guys.

and thanks for a really great release.
Old   #119

How to extract the password is?
Old   #120

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackzhu View Post
How to extract the password is?
Written right in the first post of the topic where the download is linked.

You should read it.