Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an epic 5 server

Discussion on Looking for an epic 5 server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an epic 5 server

Hi everyone, I am looking for an epic 5 based lively private server that not very easy and not very hard similar to Zesua and before everything an active.

Zesua 5.2 is very nice server and its devs and gms are really active but their server has no epic 4 features and they didn't accept players' suggestions about E4 features like pet skills such as siren although they said that they are able and also said " it will remain as a 5 server"

I would like to test an epic 5 server that has 4 epic features because I started playing in 7.1 epic although that I know rappelz since 4 epic and I don't see very big difference between 7.1 and 5 they almost have the same basics.

Thank you for reading my topic.
Old 03/23/2015, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
I run a epic 4 server, your more then welcome to try it out.
And i honestly dont think there is any other sever out there with e4 pet skills
Closed Thread