Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Official-Opening] Rappelz Ion Server 8.1/8.2

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Good Luck with the server .

Hope it becomes one of the best servers here .

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Good luck, good Job bubu

Old   #18

Good luck with the server.
Old   #19

Good luck

Old   #20

Good Luck
Old   #21

i wonder if that server runs the same Rappelz i knew before.
almost server create weird things as always :/
Custom Pets, Equipment, Mobs and Dungeons etc ...
and Creature are very very very useless even with Master Summoner classes.
any over x100 exp rate isn't an EXP rate actually.

anyways this is just a little opinion not anymore, wish you the best of luck.
so glad to test or try the server.
Old   #22

Someone delete my account ... wow
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by autovox95 View Post
Someone delete my account ... wow
Idk, i tryed login now too (NO CHARS) some mins later "Cannoct connect to the server" ...
Old   #24

OH NOOOO i done my equips Yesterday many time PLAYING.
Now i need take all AGAIN?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by oosaru View Post
This server and its player base is terrible. I do have knowledge ingame to prove this statement.

First, let me start by saying that if you want to waste your time playing this server go right ahead. The devs/Gm's at first glance are fun, talkative and cool to be around...and then you realize the truth. Truth is, they don't care about their player-base. The player-base itself is small, which is understandable because the players there act like they are cool, then they turn out to be complete a** holes. The majority of the players I met speak english, thats a plus, however the fact that they are blatantly rude, crude, cocky, jerks, and childish (welcome to the internet, I know) makes the server even worse.

Don't even get me started on the server buffs, they gave the entire server some "Decent" buffs and then nerfed the attack speed into oblivion. They tease you by buffing you when you first make a character and after a few hours the buff runs out and doesnt come back, so you waste hours playing a server that seems fun only to realize that its is NOT what they advertised.

This server is a blatant slap in the face to all of the hard work the other developers have placed into making private servers, please take it from just a regular guy like me and don't waste your time on this server, its trash.

HOWEVER, there is still hope. I REPEAT! There is still hope for Freedom Rappelz. Now, one might ask, how can I go about this? First, have the GM's stop the rudeness, crudeness, etc in the whole chat that the players are causing. Second give the server a permanent Attack Speed Buff. Third, fix the summon scrolls, Death Tyrant Summon Scroll...lol...yeah that don't work...HV Pass? Don't make me laugh, half the time it goes back on cool down and you dont teleport back to the Hidden Village. Just fix the scrolls and the Hv Passes, then give the server an Attack Speed Buff, and during this process be punishing the wrong-doers in the whole chat with mutes or in some cases temporary bans.

lols rudeness wth u talking bout , u cant force gms/dev make server as u like, its different owner different taste and buff server already op ofc they will mute you if keep spamming chat the thing u cant get, instead i saw on whole chat u whining all the time btw this is not high rate pvp server u should learn to read server stat
Old   #26

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by oosaru View Post
This server and its player base is terrible. I do have knowledge ingame to prove this statement.

First, let me start by saying that if you want to waste your time playing this server go right ahead. The devs/Gm's at first glance are fun, talkative and cool to be around...and then you realize the truth. Truth is, they don't care about their player-base. The player-base itself is small, which is understandable because the players there act like they are cool, then they turn out to be complete a** holes. The majority of the players I met speak english, thats a plus, however the fact that they are blatantly rude, crude, cocky, jerks, and childish (welcome to the internet, I know) makes the server even worse.

Don't even get me started on the server buffs, they gave the entire server some "Decent" buffs and then nerfed the attack speed into oblivion. They tease you by buffing you when you first make a character and after a few hours the buff runs out and doesnt come back, so you waste hours playing a server that seems fun only to realize that its is NOT what they advertised.

This server is a blatant slap in the face to all of the hard work the other developers have placed into making private servers, please take it from just a regular guy like me and don't waste your time on this server, its trash.

HOWEVER, there is still hope. I REPEAT! There is still hope for Freedom Rappelz. Now, one might ask, how can I go about this? First, have the GM's stop the rudeness, crudeness, etc in the whole chat that the players are causing. Second give the server a permanent Attack Speed Buff. Third, fix the summon scrolls, Death Tyrant Summon Scroll...lol...yeah that don't work...HV Pass? Don't make me laugh, half the time it goes back on cool down and you dont teleport back to the Hidden Village. Just fix the scrolls and the Hv Passes, then give the server an Attack Speed Buff, and during this process be punishing the wrong-doers in the whole chat with mutes or in some cases temporary bans.
The server is shit because of one bugged summon scroll, a too long hv cd and a missing/low attack speed buff?

*ironicmode on* I'm pretty sure everyone will share your opinion about that. Why the hell they didn't get all of the >28000 Items working in the first week. Why the hell they didn't give us a big fat attackspeed buff which will cause horrible lags if there is a high assa (don't know the english name for the third job) in your party. Why the hell the devs are working on the server even if they got hacked...ah yes because they don't care about their player*ironicmode off*

Where is the f***ing (to use your nice language which isn't rude or crude at all ) reason to open a server if you don't do it for the player? I can't see a cashshop or something like this on the server. SO THIS F***ING SERVER IS ONLY CREATED FOR THE PLAYER AND NOTHING MORE! There are about 7 international pserver if you don't like this server play another server. If you don't like any of them create your own.

But creating a post like this because of 1 bug and 2 game settings that you don't like won't help anyone. Instead of saying hey thanks for creating the server but could you think about a few points you are acting like the lord of rappelz pserver development who is telling us how we should create the servers and who is telling the player what server they should join or not...you are not the middle of the world you are one of hundreds...and your opinion isn't our law!

If you want a change think about your words...at the moment there is only you who is complaining about these points and there are 3 pages of posts in this thread
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
The server is shit because of one bugged summon scroll, a too long hv cd and a missing/low attack speed buff?

*ironicmode on* I'm pretty sure everyone will share your opinion about that. Why the hell they didn't get all of the >28000 Items working in the first week. Why the hell they didn't give us a big fat attackspeed buff which will cause horrible lags if there is a high assa (don't know the english name for the third job) in your party. Why the hell the devs are working on the server even if they got hacked...ah yes because they don't care about their player*ironicmode off*

Where is the f***ing (to use your nice language which isn't rude or crude at all ) reason to open a server if you don't do it for the player? I can't see a cashshop or something like this on the server. SO THIS F***ING SERVER IS ONLY CREATED FOR THE PLAYER AND NOTHING MORE! There are about 7 international pserver if you don't like this server play another server. If you don't like any of them create your own.

But creating a post like this because of 1 bug and 2 game settings that you don't like won't help anyone. Instead of saying hey thanks for creating the server but could you think about a few points you are acting like the lord of rappelz pserver development who is telling us how we should create the servers and who is telling the player what server they should join or not...you are not the middle of the world you are one of hundreds...and your opinion isn't our law!

If you want a change think about your words...at the moment there is only you who is complaining about these points and there are 3 pages of posts in this thread
Nice laugh you gave me there. Here let me laugh again, Ha, ok thats over. Correct yourself. I never made a complaint about it not being to MY taste, I made a complaint as a whole coming from what several people pmed ME while I was on the server. Also, next time you go blowing a fuse on someone before you have the full details I hope you think twice. This is my exact point when I say "rude, crude, childishness". They got hacked, ok I understand that, people get hacked, they refused to even try to compensate their player base for the lost items, ok I can understand the players wanting their items back but that doesn't give them the right to bash the newer players that were showing up tonight. The server in general is unfriendly to people new to that server, you are either one of the old regulars or you are a complete outcast, doomed to never succeed. That is exactly what I was told by SEVERAL other players who were leaving the same night I did because they had that problem. Stop bashing a completely logical problem and trying to make it like its just the broken parts of the game that I pointed out. I clearly stated the main problem was the player base. To make it more I tried to give a three point plan on how to fix the problem. Now stop bashing me when all I said was the truth from several other players point of views, even I saw it for myself.
Old   #28

Server crash ?
Old   #29

No the server is not freedom anymore. It's I-On and the server is still off
Old   #30

Hello people
Hmm here is a new Good server, great team, nice quality and perfect rates its good place to play but...
Now [Official-Opening] few months later... [Officially-Closed].

Just saying, wish you the best of luck hope you record the longest time for a Rappelz private server ever

Closed Thread