Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announce] Rappelz Nemesis Soultaming Update am 18.08.13

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by danizeo View Post
dont login, the server is dominate by gm or mod , the farm spot is 24/24h occuped by second player gm or [mod] , gm buff your friends for pk , this server is **** because the staff is bad
All GM Commands are logged and we are able to check if they do something like that. And they do not buff any special player for pk BUT sometimes they offer buffs to every player who want them! There isn't only one farmspot for highlvl. I think you are talking about the piggyspot (don't know if this is correct in english but it's called like this in german) PKing is normal on this spot especially if somebody is starting to kill the KS Pets of somebody else .

Old   #92

gm-anastasya was kill me, in farm spot or other spot there are the second player of the gm or mod 24/24h.
if you tell them this, they will insult and bann

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by danizeo View Post
gm-anastasya was kill me, in farm spot or other spot there are the second player of the gm or mod 24/24h.
if you tell them this, they will insult and bann
You were pked by a player not by a GM! GM Anastasya was in Hori during you were pked! The name of the players Pet was Anastasya that's all we checked that! And you was banned because of your unproper language!
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
You were pked by a player not by a GM! GM Anastasya was in Hori during you were pked! The name of the players Pet was Anastasya that's all we checked that! And you was banned because of your unproper language!
no my pked was [gm]Anastasya with a comand, the other pked was second player of the [mod] and i using unproprer language because [gm]anastasya call me "idiot" for first

Old   #95

This is the last time i will respond to you...we are able to check WHO killed you because that is in the serverlog made by the logserver...and neiter a mod nor a gm killed you it was a player!

MODs are unable to do anything like that because they do not have any permissions...a MOD is a normal player char without any permissions ingame. He only is able to write in yellow and do have the MOD tag...Only GMs can kill you via /run kill_target() and this will only work if the gm is beside you but Anastasya was in Hori...

You were killed by Sailormoon who used harmony of life and was transformed into his pet Anastasya! This was told to you by several player + GM + MOD! Sailormoon is NOT the second char of Anastasya it's a different person!
Old   #96

this player farm 24/24h and this plauer are the second player fo the MOD , not gm, for exemple second player of mod eeyeore, and gm anastasya call me idiot and because i reply ,he have ban me .-. this action is not correct
Old   #97

Received Thanks: 2,415
Holy jeez get over it man, C1ph3r has made it clear you have been removed from service for your inappropriate language. He also informed you that the server logs reflect you were not killed by a gm OR HIS ALTERNATE CHARACTER. (These things are very easy for developers/admins of C1ph3rs caliber to find) by using his logs.

Logs don't lie, just go away. Accept it like a man bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Holy jeez get over it man, C1ph3r has made it clear you have been removed from service for your inappropriate language. He also informed you that the server logs reflect you were not killed by a gm OR HIS ALTERNATE CHARACTER. (These things are very easy for developers/admins of C1ph3rs caliber to find) by using his logs.

Logs don't lie, just go away. Accept it like a man bro.
i'm not your bro. and gm anastasya call me idiot and because i reply ,he have ban me .-. the are second player of the MOD ,no gm , MOD.
Old   #99

On weekend we will do a bigger update to the root with several bugfixes (soultaming enhance skill bug etc.) And we will set the lvlcap for pets to 190 and we will implement the 8.3 bosspets.

This will give you a short view of the removed lvlcap from out testservers:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #100

looks like a great server, wish more of it was in the English though
Old   #101

sorry for my post, i spoke with chiper and is a good person but I was very angry for the ban , sorry for the inconvenience
Old   #102

elite*gold: 4
Wie isn der durchschnittliche Server Peak wenn ich fragen darf?(:
Old   #103

Server is down because of a hoster maintenance at the moment.
Old   #104

Schon bekannt wann man wieder spielen kann?
Old   #105

Leider noch nicht sorry. Ich werde es hier posten, sobald ich etwas neues weiß.

edit

server is online again