Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Announce] Rappelz Nemesis Soultaming Update am 18.08.13

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Hi, new here

was googling Rappelz Privater server and find this, already registered to your "http://rappelz-nemesis.de/portal"

where can I find the game and launcher since I don't find download link on your site, also my ID hasn't been activated

At last there's some1 making private server of rappelz, retired 1 years ago cause of hack-global case. Bless those who making private server of rappelz

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
There is go check forum of nemesis and you will see how to make client english
Give me link please i don't find

Old   #48

Hi, is there a way to join that server ? I've try to create 3 diferent account that month , and always receive email that my account is now active but when i try to log on website, they say that my account isn't active ^^.

That's really hard to join it ! More that 1month now xD
Old   #49

what i know, you create at first an account for the website/forum, and after that you have to create an ingame account.

Old   #50

Yes, I think it's like that, but when you can't join their website/forum, it's really hard to do
Old   #51

i signed up on forum they haven't activated me tho
Old   #52

Also signed up for the forum and awaiting activation.
Old   #53

Got an email saying my account has been activated etc, but then when I try to log in to the forum, I get this message:

"Your account has been manually deactivated and can only be reactivated by an administrator."

Non-Germans not allowed on your forums?
Old   #54

i use the english client on this server, not everything is in english, but most of it is. great place to play. got some aspects that are kinda lame, but overall a nice server.

Edit: i take it back, this server is retarded for making players go through those ******* MC trials.
Old   #55

Actually they are. I have been on this server for several months now with no issues to any of my posts. Many of the German ppl on that server can understand English very well. So I'm not sure what your problem is then.

@War.demon
so what are the aspects of the server that are lame?
Old   #56

i've not found the english client. Can you say me where i can found it?
Old   #57

@shadowstarx,

Read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
There was a problem with some of our gms. Since this server was announced as german server they blocked non-german (french, english...) accounts till some days ago. I told them not to do this anymore.

All people that are waiting for their account approval please reregister on the forum. Normally you will be activated in about 1hour-1day.

I appologize for that.
Still happening for some people. I have some friends who also registered around the same time but are still unable to access the forums. Ditto for some other people. If the account is manually deactivated, that means only a GM or one of the staff did it and they are the only ones who can re-activate.

Also, is it me or is the login server down?
Old   #58

To answer your question about why the server was down at the time of your post it was due to maintenance. If you and several others are having such problems maybe you should pm c1pher here and let him know what is going on since he is the head admin/dev of the server.
Old   #59

cant create an id plz help
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstarx View Post
Actually they are. I have been on this server for several months now with no issues to any of my posts. Many of the German ppl on that server can understand English very well. So I'm not sure what your problem is then.

@War.demon
so what are the aspects of the server that are lame?
1) MC trials for starters. that **** was lame on retail, no one liked it, should not be here.
2) taming rates are exactly like retail = ****.
3) have to make fortunes (all pservers normally sell them in npc)
4) enchanting items overly expensive so you have to farm a boat load to get upgrades (refer to #3)

rather short list, but these are the major annoyances that i experienced so far.

i do like to play on the server though, its stable. server seems dead, not many pt's or anything like that, could just be its empty when i play though.