Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
hi
i did all the steps, my server is running without errors but when i start the client and click on login nothing happens, its like that its not connected to the accounts database, i tried another auth.bak but i still get the same thing, if you think its from my client then pls give me a link of an official 8.1 client that it will work with those server files. else any idea??
thx folks

Old   #92

elite*gold: 1
It could be a port issue but without seeing the gameserver.opt and authserver.opt it would only be a wild guess.

Old   #93

Ich hoffe das mir einer helfen kann habe versucht mir ein server zu basteln auf eigenen rechner aber wenn ich auf den server logen will kommt dieser text:cannot find audiere.dll please re install this application was hab ich verkehrt gemacht oder was fehlt mir würde mich uf antwort freuen
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It could be a port issue but without seeing the gameserver.opt and authserver.opt it would only be a wild guess.
yeah i just changed the port number from 8841 to 1433 and it's working now, at least i can log in and kill some monsters
thx for the help

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by joladani View Post
yeah i just changed the port number from 8841 to 1433 and it's working now, at least i can log in and kill some monsters
thx for the help
That's weird, auth port should be 8841, yet needs to be listed as that in your launch arguments.

Oh well at least it is working for you.
Old   #96

yeah i changed it back to 8841 and its working now, the problem now is that i cant use commands even if i changed permission to 1 and dbo.allowedcommandsforpermission is full of 195 commands @[email protected]
Old   #97

permission for GM in 8.1 is 100
Old   #98

Red face

Hi there, thanks for the nice work, but i have a problem here
i'v followed all of ur steps accurately but when i reach this step
epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR!
I get the following error

P.S: I have windows 7 sp1 64bit 4gb-RAM, and i run the setup as administrator for sure
Hope u can help me with this issue
Thanks in advance
Old   #99

Have you done all of your windows updates? Maybe you have an older version of a prerequisite program.

How did you attain your installer file? Was it a download that maybe could have gotten corrupted?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Have you done all of your windows updates? Maybe you have an older version of a prerequisite program.

How did you attain your installer file? Was it a download that maybe could have gotten corrupted?
Thanks for answering my question
I have created the server and everything worked well until i double click my server which i named it " Toz -_-" and then.... nothing happens -_-, game lags and don't even crash thats all i used official arabian client, EOs last client, old legend client, ondine client, and tormentor client too :S all 8.1 and 8.2 but every time it gives me the same problem.. after choosing the server game stops...
so i have no choice but asking experts for help and wish i'll be helped - again -
Thanks in advance
Old   #101

FrameWork update?
Open Server port correctly?
Old   #102

I really hate asking for help, But i've fallowed every step to the letter. I am trying to log into my created account. I just keep getting the "wrong user/password"
Done everything i can think of and checked every one of your replies for a solution and found nothing.
Old   #103

Password should be MD5 generated with the proper MD5 key in your authserver.opt

The encrypted password should be what is entered in the DB tables.
Old   #104

I have done all that. As i said i fallowed every step. I'm not useless with coding and tech and if i could work it out and it was simple i wouldn't ask. Thank you for the speedy reply though. Any other ideas?
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by solopixy137 View Post
I have done all that. As i said i fallowed every step. I'm not useless with coding and tech and if i could work it out and it was simple i wouldn't ask. Thank you for the speedy reply though. Any other ideas?
No other ideas, that is the only error you can be facing.

For some reason the MD5 or the MD5 key is not generated right and the game server thinks you have the wrong password.

Unless your username is wrong?

Maybe if you could post a little more information. Screen shots of your user table. Your authserver.opt MD5 settings.

Then it may be easier to help you.