Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlay98 View Post
Yes Im sorry
So i want to change the Password of my ingame login account
ive created in my Microsoft SQL Server Management under the safety folder and the registrations folder a new registration called admin.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Now i want to change the password of this registration
But when i change the Password by clicking ok he does not assume the new password.
If i reopen the Properties the old password is still there
nothing has changed
so i cant change my rappelz login-password for the admin registration
The MSSQL user is NOT the ingame account. You have to create a user account in the auth.dbo.accounts table. Check the Links thndr has posted they contain tools and a short description how to insert the user into the Account table.

Old   #77

Quote:
The MSSQL user is NOT the ingame account. You have to create a user account in the auth.dbo.accounts table. Check the Links thndr has posted they contain tools and a short description how to insert the user into the Account table.
Im very sorry but i dont understand the description
I type in the string the password i want to have. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
then i copy that and paste that into the account table
When i had done this i saved all files in MSSQL and restarted the private server
then i type in the log in the account id : admin
and the password :admin
the password is with an md5 hash in the account table.
But it does not work

Old   #78

Quote:
Im very sorry but i dont understand the description
I type in the string the password i want to have. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
then i copy that and paste that into the account table
When i had done this i saved all files in MSSQL and restarted the private server
then i type in the log in the account id : admin
and the password :admin
the password is with an md5 hash in the account table.
But it does not work
Did you even try to read that part:
Quote:
Create a new line and use any account_id (ideal: last + 1), enter the login_name you want, and for password use this site and write 2011anything (2011 is the MD5 key followed by the password you want). Copy & paste the MD5 Hash into the password field. Then just copy all the other fields from the one above and save. That's it. (credit to: MuStA2222)
I'm pretty sure that you did not otherwise you should know your problem. Or simply use the accountcreator to create your account.

Read the part i posted slowly and carefully. If you don't find your error reread the text slowly and carefully. If you don't find your error reread the text slowly and carefully. And so on till you will find your error. It's not our job to think for you!

That are 3 sentences and you can't read them carefully????
Old   #79

elite*gold: 1
According to that you are forgetting the salt

MD5 in the gameserver.opt uses a salt by default usually it is 2011

To get a true MD5 password hash you need to include the salt before hashing

For a password of admin you need to hash 2011admin with the salt and you would get...

613b5247e3398350918cb622a3ec19e9

Check your MD5 salt in the gameserver.opt to be sure.

Old   #80

Thanks for the friendly answer thndr
i made a fault with the picture i generated the code with 2011admin but forgot to write 2011admin again. Instead i only wrote admin
(edit: oh no in that case i really forgot the 2011 thanks but it does not work even with 2011 ^^)
so the md5 hash should be ok
for safety i tried your md5 hash but it does not work too....

i think my account table is right as well
maybe there could be a fault with server properties?

oh and how i can check that?
yes open up the opt but what am i looking for?
in the opt i pressed strg+f and searched for salt, md5 and 20 but could not find something

Edit: in my Rappelz Auth Server log, there is a MD5 Key[2011000] but if i generate a password with this key you could imagine what happens ^^
Old   #81

Quote:
Thanks for the friendly answer thndr
i made a fault with the picture i generated the code with 2011admin but forgot to write 2011admin again. Instead i only wrote admin
(edit: oh no in that case i really forgot the 2011 thanks but it does not work even with 2011 ^^)
so the md5 hash should be ok
for safety i tried your md5 hash but it does not work too....

i think my account table is right as well
maybe there could be a fault with server properties?

oh and how i can check that?
yes open up the opt but what am i looking for?
in the opt i pressed strg+f and searched for salt, md5 and 20 but could not find something
Quote:
1. Configure your *.opt files
Text with < and > like "<yourname>" always stands for a value. You must not write the < and >.

You will find in ../GameEngine/Auth/ an "AuthServer.opt" file. Open it with a text editor.
Clear it and insert AND EDIT:
Spoiler:
Code:

S db.auth.server:<ip_of_the_server>
S db.auth.name:<SQL_server_Auth_database_name>
S db.auth.account:<SQL_server_username_for_Auth_data base>
S db.auth._password:<SQL_server_user_password_DES_ha sh (optional)>
S app.name:<name_of_the_Auth_server_window>
S log.ip:<ip_of_server_running_LogServer.exe>
S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:8841
N db.auth.use_webauth:<1/0 = enabled/disabled>
N db.auth.use_md5:<1/0 = enabled/disabled>
N db.auth.debug_md5:<1/0 = enabled/disabled>
N db.auth.md5_key:<MD5_hash_salt>
perhaps? db.auth.md5_key:...

again? did you try to read the tutorial? and it's in authserver.opt!

If this is to complicated for you download a acccreator!

@thndr: why do you support a guy who is to lazy to read the tutorials? If he would read the first post clearly he should be able to answer his questions on his own^^
Old   #82

You are right c1ph3r, I should have read your post more carefully, just as they should read the guides more carefully.

By prompting him to read your post you were trying to "teach a man to fish"

By not reading what you had written thoroughly and reacting to his post, I was "giving a man a fish"

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Old   #83

my PC dont have 4GB Ram so i cant install SQL Server 2012 for 64 bit so is there a way to make a 8.1 server on my PC or is there any other program that works like SQL Server 2012 and help me make server or anything + my PC is 64 bit 2GB Ram 2.10GHz
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakoza123 View Post
my PC dont have 4GB Ram so i cant install SQL Server 2012 for 64 bit so is there a way to make a 8.1 server on my PC or is there any other program that works like SQL Server 2012 and help me make server or anything + my PC is 64 bit 2GB Ram 2.10GHz

what do you think? Your pc has to less RAM to run the server stable.
Old   #85

thndr and c1ph3r im very thankful for your help its working now My Md5 Key was setted on 2011000 i changed that to 2011 and now its working
Old   #86

I did everything that you said. My PrincessAurora and CaptainHerlock server files are all ok. Everything looks like ok. But how will i log in to my game? With which account? Or how can i create an account? Also when i tried to log in with unreal account. It says "Server connection is impossible."

Can u help me?

I added a new account manually with SQL Management Studio. But im trying to logging in to my account i write my username and password that i chosen. But still it says "Invalid account"? why? my aurora and captainherlock is opened still

no, oh *** i figured them out all its ok. But when i tried to logging into my account. It accepts my logging infos but a dark screen is coming on my screen then game is closing by itself. My ram is 4 gb, and all system requirements are ok for that. What is the problem?

i suceeded to logging in. But there is no server :S here the picture. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #87

Looks like something wrong in your gameserver.opt

When you start Captain Herlock after applying the commands in princes aurora console, start_service and set game.open_external 1

The following lines in the gameserver.opt should give you a server to select...

S app.name:<name_of_the_Game_server_window>
S auth.server_idx:<index_of_the_server (position at ingame server list)>
S auth.server_name:<server_name>

Example from the guide...

S app.name:Game Server
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Player95Server

So maybe the .opt file for the game server or Captain Herlock is crashing leaving only auth running.

4 Gig is a little low for ram
Old   #88

Thank you finally, i logged into my private server. I have a server now but there are lots of bugs. On the other hand, character's skilltree of second job is not working. There are nothing instead of bishop (etc) skills. And how can i find more information about lua files? There are no way to going master classes. I need to getting some infos about lua but i couldn't good stuffs for me.

Uh, actually the big problem is that: When i reset my server or when i relogged, all key bounds and all skills on the hotkeys are losing. I think i need to create a bat file to save datas about them. How can i fix it?
Old   #89

It is 2 pages back but for your hot keys you may want to take a look at this...

There are two options for fixing them make sure you read all of the options and choose the one that works best for you.

As for your other issues I had no problems with skill trees or doing the master class quests, so I will not be of much help.
Old   #90

Thank You i fixed it. I want to use a VPS machine for my server after i fixed all bugs. I have a bigger problem now. Ok, im using a gm tool its ok. But when i equiped a decorative stuff, server is falling down! Even, i wanna use the turkish client for my server im using it. But when i logged into Turkish client, everything is ok but my writings look like "****". I thought it's reason im using foreign SFrame. But i tried it with a 8.1 Sframe without nprotect. The problem is not related to Sframe. Whats wrong?