Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
Thndr Hello, I wanted to tell you that I have configured everything perfectly. Now the merchants and the NPC default I see that wearing decorative 9.1. The only thing I can not understand is why, there is no NPC on flea market with inside containing the items 9.1 (circus and decorative 9.1). But the release of Dragon in the screenshot is the npc to Flea Market, but to me not .. why?

Example NPC Dragon that should come out of myself:

Sorry for my bad english..

Old   #302

elite*gold: 1
I am not sure you will have to look in the files and see if you can find an NPC for that location x , y and then check if it is active.

I don't use their files because they released them in a broken state that needed much repair.

I made a hybrid of Royal's repack...Dragon's soul taming .lua file and I have my own custom NPC for cash shop items that I modified from Stars epic 7.4 release.

It is really not that hard to create a custom NPC and put whatever you want into the shop.

You should check out the custom NPC guide...

It is an old guide written by Xijezu but the concept behind the shop NPC has not changed.

Old   #303

Ok, I do the only thing I can not understand is where are the codes of Item 9.1 ...

PS: Thank you with all my heart, was very kind.
Old   #304

They are in the database in arcadia.dbo.ItemResource

Thanks
1 User
Old   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
They are in the database in arcadia.dbo.ItemResource
Ok, but leaving many, how do I figure out which ones are 9.1? how do I tell them apart?
Old   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccioxd View Post
Ok, but leaving many, how do I figure out which ones are 9.1? how do I tell them apart?
Look in the custom NPC .lua file.

Find out which markets the items are in that the custom NPC opens.

Run a query to select the markets out of dbo.MarketResource.

Read all of the item codes.

Or hire a developer.
Old   #307

Hi , im a new here , i need your help for a litte problem
i followed that guide exactly and all work perfectly but when i launch the launcher.bat
i have the sframe window and a message saying : "An unexpected error occurred. Would you like to send the error report ?"
my .opt files are the same as the guide and the databases

my launcher.bat the same as the guide and all is working in PrincessAuroraServe and CaptainHerlockServer

i tried many sframe.exe ar,eng,....

iam using a French 8.1 client

im on windows 8.1

Thank you for your time
Old   #308

You are having a client error probably due to some conflict with running the client on Windows 8.1

Try performing a clean start on your computer and then running the client. There are some 8.1 features which have always conflicted with the rappelz client.

After performing a clean start there are some server services that you are going to have to start manually through the SQL configuration manager.
Old   #309

thank you for answering me .

The error was in the french client i download a Pserver client and it work perfectly

sorry for the disruption
Old   #310

Hay Ich hab alles so gemacht wie du aber wenn ich Auth Server und Captain Herlock öffne kommt die Fehlermeldung:

AUTH DB INOT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnetionOpen(Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert
Old   #311

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltajoey14 View Post
Hay Ich hab alles so gemacht wie du aber wenn ich Auth Server und Captain Herlock öffne kommt die Fehlermeldung:

AUTH DB INOT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnetionOpen(Connect()).]SQL Server existiert nicht oder Zugriff verweigert
Mal Rechner durchstarten und wenn das nicht hilft is die SQL Konfiguration falsch. Entweder falsche Benutzerdaten oder falsche IP.
Old   #312

hi guys i have a little problem here im able to log on the server no errors and when i enter the admin password and all its saying wrong password but i created another user and it works goes to the login server list but crashes after that and i see wierd looking writing i think its alien can any1 help me thx
Old   #313

It crashes is not enough detail to be able to assist you.

Does it give you an error message?

Is there anything important in the console windows?

Is there anything important in the log files?
Old   #314

hi when i start PrincessAuroraServer and CaptainHerlockServer theres no error. in the log files i got 5 files Command/my server/game server/game001 and logserver i look into them and i dont see any errors in it the problem is when i use my load.bat at the login i crash saying i cant connect to server and when i use the rappelztest windows command script i can enter my id and password and go to the server list heres a pic but after that it crash and i get a wierd looking thing but for some reason today im stuck at the server list
Old   #315

I would need to see your load.bat and your .opt files to see why you get a can not connect to server message.

When you use the rappelztest windows command script (whatever that is???) the window you see looks like normal aside from the server address it is trying to load your server selection picture from which is also directed by your .opt file and you probably do not have your website set up yet.

I would have to see the weird picture when you choose the server but I am going to guess it is the port error that everyone else gets when they do not have their ports set like the example .opt have them in the guide.

Is this the weird picture you are talking about?

Everyone says they follow the guide but when they post their .opt files they are never like the examples in the guide.