Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Chatting Log Server

Discussion on [Release] Chatting Log Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Release] Chatting Log Server

Heya pserver world !!!

Some users have this server since long time but it's a secret and no one release it, so find it here

It's the official chatting log server.

Have a nice day epvp
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chattlog_bin.zip (1.24 MB, 360 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/24/2013, 22:11   #2

Thank You very good
Old 05/24/2013, 22:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,011
Oudatet stuff.

And btw i dont get why you want to save the bullshit, that the users write o.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 23:25   #4

It was never released? :3 Hoho is funny .
But how do you get it. As I know we got it since epic 7.4... So why do you release it now?
Old 05/25/2013, 00:06   #5

Another trash release.... there's a surprise.... lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2013, 04:29   #6

nice release

now we missing only one thing its>

a log server working 100% of gmtool (i had released it before with db but missing few functions)
Old 05/25/2013, 16:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
But how do you get it. As I know we got it since epic 7.4... So why do you release it now?
he didnt even get it by his skills, leeched it from GamePortal.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2013, 06:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Oudatet stuff.

And btw i dont get why you want to save the bullshit, that the users write o.0
Maybe but it works nice with 8.1 files, and you say outdated so does it mean you have a more recent ? As you said it's useless so why not release this one and/or a more recent ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
You said you have it since 7.4 server files so why you never release it before ?
The way i got some more files is my problem not yours, and i got this supplemental files since 3 days only.

BTW, this is not YOUR files, they have been stole from official server and come with others server files, it's not your own tool.
It's like the rappelz_game_log database, you got this db from stolen files but you keep it to a small community of people, why not release it in the state so that other can work on ?

You said that i'm a leecher, but in fact not more than you, it's just original leaked files and surely not your personnal works.

Have a good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2013, 14:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyakasha View Post
The way i got some more files is my problem not yours, and i got this supplemental files since 3 days only.

BTW, this is not YOUR files, they have been stole from official server and come with others server files, it's not your own tool.
It's like the rappelz_game_log database, you got this db from stolen files but you keep it to a small community of people, why not release it in the state so that other can work on ?

You said that i'm a leecher, but in fact not more than you, it's just original leaked files and surely not your personnal works.
First, you betrayed your team, stole the files and leaked many information to people, maybe they stole it and kept it for themselves for a good reason which u clearly couldnt understand, so your little brain commanded you to betray your team, and how comes im a leecher? maybe using google is counted leeching in these days , but still, you betrayed your team, swore to a member and talked trash about him to the rest of the team, ugh...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2013, 19:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
First, you betrayed your team, stole the files and leaked many information to people, maybe they stole it and kept it for themselves for a good reason which u clearly couldnt understand, so your little brain commanded you to betray your team, and how comes im a leecher? maybe using google is counted leeching in these days , but still, you betrayed your team, swore to a member and talked trash about him to the rest of the team, ugh...
LOL, first i'm not member of a team, i only work for myself.
And yes find this file with Google.
Old 05/26/2013, 22:41   #11

Received Thanks: 3,458
#closed, as requested.
Closed Thread

Tags
chatting, log, pserver, rappelz, server