Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

share pics get to know fellow rappelz peeps

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
share pics get to know fellow rappelz peeps

i know its been sometime since one of these Threads has been Made but who care's lol i just want to see if anyone here wondered who there talking to when they type so who wants to start first?
and to keep in the spirit of rappelz lets put it as

you pic:

1. i play on what server:
2. Character Name ?
3. Guild Name ?
4. Character Class ?
5. Tell us something about yourself ?
6. Aside from playing Rappelz would you please tell us about your other activities and interest ?
7. For how long have you been playing Rappelz ?
8. What type of player are you ?
9. What made you play Rappelz ?
10. What is your favorite Rappelz character and why ?
11. If you were given a chance to include a new feature/system in our game what will it be and why ?
12. If you have a chance to meet and developer,who will it be and why ?

ill start

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

1. i play on what server: none soon tho

2. Character Name ? bloodharvest *of course*

3. Guild Name ? none

4. Character Class ? priest

5. Tell us something about yourself ? what would you like to know? IM 34 2 KIDS and ive been coding since 1986

6. Aside from playing Rappelz would you please tell us about your other activities and interest ?
programming,developing new stuff for android and mmorgs,pservers, doing fund raisers for autism awareness, huge beliver in Self-advocacy for disabled people
7. For how long have you been playing Rappelz ?since closed beta augest 2006

8. What type of player are you ? i love helping people and doing backend stuffs

9. What made you play Rappelz ? bordom and grew to love it

10. What is your favorite Rappelz class and why ?
mage/buffer umm why not :P

11. If you were given a chance to include a new feature/system in our game what will it be and why ? im all ears

12. If you have a chance to meet and developer,who will it be and why ?

Xijezu umm if you ever had a chance to work with or colaberate on projects with him you already know why

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well Lets decide to do this bored really bad, Wouldn't normally but this is wisp who posted it and if anybody know about Rappelz Private servers, Wisp is quite a good smart person.... So here we go >.<

That is me of course ^_^ I know I have red hair... I would like to say I lost a bet, But I didn't I lost my mind.

I play/played on: Infinite of course, Age of Rappelz, and Official Rappelz

Character name: Well Gavsta (Most loved person ever!)

Guild Name: Saints/Infinite

Character Class: Evoker

Abit about me, Well... I am who I am, You rather love me or hate me either way I don't care much I live life like everyday is the last! You have to (its more fun that way) Urm... I am very stupid at times, That's about it...

My other activity and interests.. Well... I have a short attention span but my new thing has to be motorbikes, I don't love doing stuff with motorbikes I just like to ride them and well they kind of interest me lately.

How long have I been playing Rappelz, Well I think I started mid/late epic 4 Urm... so a good few years

What type of player am I... Well I am a noob.

What made me play Rappelz?: Well My brother he was always asking me to play so I did and I quite enjoyed it!

Favorite Rappelz Character, Well would have to be Gaia evoker/beast mater: You can turn into your pet, That's just freaking awesome!

If I was to include anything new into Rappelz(only private servers here not officia)

I would include an NPC that charges to do a nice of what ever somebody wants its a rupee eater plus the message gets out quicker, Thats about it...

If you have a chance to meet and developer,who will it be and why ?

Well again Xijezu he is very intelligent and has some amazing ideas! Also pyrok

Old   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
I must admit, I like this idea, but unfortunately it doesn't belong here, since we already got our -Thread in our , sorry wisp. :/

#closed

Btw: It's just impossible that you are 34, you're looking way too good/young for that. ;O
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread