Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Search] dev, website designer

Discussion on [Search] dev, website designer within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Search] dev, website designer

Hi,

We are looking for a dev who can change HP monster and skills of some class and a website designer. We can pay.
Old 05/02/2013, 20:49   #2

Why pay for basic information? The website designer I can understand but the rest can be done so easily....
Old 05/02/2013, 21:23   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
I am a professional PHP Developer, name the features you wish and the budget you have. I will respond whether or not I am willing to work for you.
Old 05/03/2013, 09:11   #4

Received Thanks: 1,210
Okay I'm able to do allmost everything database and rdb related stuff with the rappelz files that is possible. Tell me how much you want to pay and what i have to do.

If you don't trust me no need to ask me otherwise write me a pm with the needed information.
Old 05/03/2013, 21:00   #5

Received Thanks: 3,458

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Designer in Website
01/21/2013 - Coders Trading - 7 Replies
I need a web designer enpagina that is able to create a page like this: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/876/eeeeix.png link page: Inicio :: Silkroad Latino Servers add skipe: joseelite2
[S] Website Designer
05/30/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Guten Morgen E-PVP!!! Es ist gerade Dienstag morgen und ich komme doch an einen Punkt wo mein anfangs kleines Projekt eine reale Gestalt annimmt. Was suche ich ? Ich suche jemand der sich auf den Gebiet des Web-Designs auskennt. Leute die "ganz gut" mit Photoshop klar kommen brauche ich nicht ich suche ein einmaliges Design das mich sowas vom Hocker fetzt und selbst dann noch in der Kehle brennt !! Was biete ich ?
Looking for UI/website designer
11/18/2011 - Pokemon - 2 Replies
Hello! I'm coding a Pokémon MMORPG using XNA and I've came to the point where I really need an interface for my game and a website. However, I'm really bad at design/art. So if you like Pokémon and designing/drawing, please contact me. You'll be mentioned in the Credits section of the game and you'll get a share of the income. I hope someone is interested, I really need this ASAP.
Looking for website designer!
12/15/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i am looking for a website host and designer. I will pay 200-400 e*gold. Contact here / pm or info in signature!
Website Designer Here!
11/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I am an extremely good HTML Coder. I will code any Pserver website. Contact me: [email protected] or PM Me