Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Rappelz 8.1

Discussion on Elite Rappelz 8.1 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Rappelz 8.1

Full 8.1 + some 8.2 items still adding

Custom 8.1 mobs

level 50 outside horizon

level 100 above wolha cemetary

they have nice special drops

level 180 in mare village

Exp x50

Gold 1m per mob

Staging x2

Taming Custom per mob

higher cube enchant rates

Active Staff

Come Visit us at

We have been running strong since December 2011 24/7 server

How to connect to us

Old 04/10/2013, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 21
Strange, no registration page
Old 04/10/2013, 20:35   #3

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieKippe90 View Post
Strange, no registration page
Sorry, my fault... Forgot to restore the links when reopening the thread...
Old 04/11/2013, 00:21   #4

~11700 accounts, 8 players online. o.O
Old 04/11/2013, 02:29   #5

been opened a long time alot of people have made accounts and played
Old 04/24/2013, 17:23   #6

Ha ha ha! You can purchase "*** Mode"! What a ridiculous ****** thing...

"*** Mode Tier 1
This *** mode gives you unlimited healing and lets you take 0 Physical Damage and you have high anger of spirit running all the time"

"*** Mode Tier 2
Every time you get hit your enemy gets frozon for 10 seconds and you have high reflect damage that usually kills your enemy in 1-2 hits when they hit you
You can never die also and you get orange ingame chat and [T2GOD] before your name"

Ouch...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 17:34   #7

The servers are made well but the idea's to make things like that for donation or even free is just Lame and 100% pointless..way to ruin the server along with those who make Armours / Weapons for donation thats 10x Stronger than the best weapon u can get without Donating.. rethink things through then re'open the server.
Old 04/27/2013, 11:42   #8

lol, the donation shop says it all, "*** buff", "100% taming rate".
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 11:15   #9

Received Thanks: 3,458
Yeah, if you could stop flaming at each other, that'd be great.

#cleaned up the topic.
Old 04/28/2013, 12:10   #10

*removed*
EDIT : exactly how am i to respond to people bashing the server i play? they can attack the server, since its not a person, but the actions damage the whole point of the thread (to promote the server) so to respond i HAVE to call them out directly. I am a valid player of the server, with established credentials, and intimate knowledge of its workings. i DONT want to flame back and forth, i DO want people who's idea of posting here is to quote things like : " i went to the site and saw some sentences so ur game sux" to feel like they should take that elsewhere.

If you are gonna mod this thread, please remove EVERYTHING that is insultive.
(Specifically posts 6,7, and 8 in what is left of this thread)
Old 04/28/2013, 13:02   #11

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ckwr4th View Post
*removed*
EDIT : exactly how am i to respond to people bashing the server i play? they can attack the server, since its not a person, but the actions damage the whole point of the thread (to promote the server) so to respond i HAVE to call them out directly. I am a valid player of the server, with established credentials, and intimate knowledge of its workings. i DONT want to flame back and forth, i DO want people who's idea of posting here is to quote things like : " i went to the site and saw some sentences so ur game sux" to feel like they should take that elsewhere.

If you are gonna mod this thread, please remove EVERYTHING that is insultive.
(Specifically posts 6,7, and 8 in what is left of this thread)
Okay since this isn't flaming for me i will explain my point of view about the elite server perhaps you will understand that. At first this is a forum that means everyone is allowed to tell his own opinion about the server. The intention of the thread is NOT only advertising! It should give a short view about the server and whats going on on the server. If somebody don't like something on the server he is allowed to tell that! It will help other people to get a better view of the server.

In my opinion it's a very importand point that you are able to buy a god mode, god pets etc on this server. That means you are able to buy big advantages for money. On that point some people will decide not to join this server! Why? Simply they don't like these pay to win games! The moment there are things like god mode in the CS nobody can tell to anyone that this isn't a advantage for the "paying" players! If this is written down in the announcement thread of the server everybody knows on what kind of server he is starting to play on!

For me personally i don't pservers like elite too. My opinion of this community or of all pserver communities is to fight against the pay to win philosophy and not to support it! That is the reason why i won't waste my time on creating an account on a server whose concept don't fit to my own understanding of what a pserver is good for! To tell you the truth most of the devs don't like these "extreme CS servers".

Finally i can't see anything like bashing in the mentioned posts. For example look at the first sentence of pearls he is telling everyone that the servers are made well! The only point everyone is complaining on is the Cash Shop. If the server owners decide to sell advatages to the players that can afford it, they have to accept that there are people who don't like this! Writing down some facts that are missing in the first post isn't really bashing.

Nobody on epvpers has to love the elite server! Everybody is allowed to tell his own opinion about the elite server! And nobody has to share your opinion of the server! If you like the server simply post your own opinion without raging around or flaming at everyone who is saying something against the server. This will be more helpful for elite than starting a discussion on your own against 3 guys that are against you. This will push the thread but in the worst case new players that are interested in the server will read pages instead of 3 little posts about this critical topic

Go to all server promotion threads and you will realize that there are negative posts in every thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2013, 14:46   #12

c1ph3r Well put and 100% agreed with you While it was (NOT) meant to start a flame war got pushed into one merely stating facts...Because i would like to play on this server as to 100s or maybe more would to but i pointed out what was letting the server down.

Thank you to c1ph3r for putting it better.
Old 04/28/2013, 16:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
The servers are made well but the idea's to make things like that for donation or even free is just Lame and 100% pointless..
opinion - can not /should not be argued
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
way to ruin the server along with those who make Armours / Weapons for donation thats 10x Stronger than the best weapon u can get without Donating.. rethink things through then re'open the server.
conjecture - these are statements made with the writers intent that these are factually based, and thus no longer opinions. (2 main issues, the term "ruined" and the phrase "reopen server"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
Ha ha ha! You can purchase "God Mode"! What a ridiculous bloody thing...
while this CAN be argued that this is simply his opinion; other than quoting the website this is all his post offers, and as such i interpreted as flaming. as he has no case specific arguments here, its not ELITE RAPPELZ he is condemning, but rather god modes, i felt he wasnt critiquing or critisizing the server whos thread he posted in, but rather the concept of pay to play.
As such it is my right to express concern, my opinion if you will, that such a condemnation is not only unwarranted, its out of line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
lol, the donation shop says it all, "God buff", "100% taming rate".
this statement has absolutely no weight outside of the other posts here. what i mean is, if you took away ALL other posts except the original, and this one, this entire post would not make sense to anyone except people who knew soikon, and thus is NOT a community driven post designed to express a valid opinion to share with others, but more of a bandwagon post barely skirting the lines of what is in fact, flaming ( as he has no case specific arguments here, its not ELITE RAPPELZ he is critisizing, but god buffs and taming rates)

i did not touch posts 2-5, none of which praise elite rappelz either.
if you dont appreciate that i took my previous posts to a personal level, BELIEVE me when i tell you i would rather not, i have a LOT more fun sharing opinions on a factual and intellectual basis. So once more, i will implore all of you to stop criticizing this, or ANY OTHER server, until you ACTUALLY play there. and THAT......is my opinion.
Old 04/28/2013, 16:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ckwr4th View Post
opinion - can not /should not be argued

conjecture - these are statements made with the writers intent that these are factually based, and thus no longer opinions. (2 main issues, the term "ruined" and the phrase "reopen server"

while this CAN be argued that this is simply his opinion; other than quoting the website this is all his post offers, and as such i interpreted as flaming. as he has no case specific arguments here, its not ELITE RAPPELZ he is condemning, but rather god modes, i felt he wasnt critiquing or critisizing the server whos thread he posted in, but rather the concept of pay to play.
As such it is my right to express concern, my opinion if you will, that such a condemnation is not only unwarranted, its out of line.

this statement has absolutely no weight outside of the other posts here. what i mean is, if you took away ALL other posts except the original, and this one, this entire post would not make sense to anyone except people who knew soikon, and thus is NOT a community driven post designed to express a valid opinion to share with others, but more of a bandwagon post barely skirting the lines of what is in fact, flaming ( as he has no case specific arguments here, its not ELITE RAPPELZ he is critisizing, but god buffs and taming rates, something PARTICULARLY funny to me, since elite rappelz is NOT 100% tame rates, that is a donation item)

i did not touch posts 2-5, none of which praise elite rappelz either.
if you dont appreciate that i took my previous posts to a personal level, BELIEVE me when i tell you i would rather not, i have a LOT more fun sharing opinions on a factual and intellectual basis. So once more, i will implore all of you to stop criticizing this, or ANY OTHER server, until you ACTUALLY play there. and THAT......is my opinion.

Yeah, I did play it, that's why in my deleted post I also pointed out that nothing from the original drop was deleted which, for me, makes farming in-game annoying with such high drop rates. My previous post was simply stating that Elite rappelz is selling such ridiculous things as GOD MODE which even gives staff members chat color, so easy to impersonate staff members with this thing bought, You can also buy a 100% taming crature card which, when bought, would totally change the prices of market in Your server. The god mode in addition would totally destroy the whole gameplay as no player nor mob could kill that player, ever. Bold words are things that made me not like/not play this server.
Old 04/28/2013, 16:47   #15

actually each and every donation item was made to a players request and prices were set by players to keep items like this available but not to everyone to keep game from being flooded with op items like this and i actually dont give the items for that price i have them set at a high price so not everyone thinks they can have the item game balance is actually pretty good and the 100% tame card people have been using them for themselves for staging pets or to offer taming to players for rupees and we never had a problem with a donator pvping a normal player

and donators can be killed by mobs because i created them thier own personal mobs which are very very strong in thier own personal farming spot to keep them out of the normal players farming spots which has worked out very well.

if any questions feel free to ask me

also working on a totally new map toward donators so they practically have thier own version of the game to play in

what is offered here is if you always wanted something in rappelz its obtainable which i have found out that a lot of people wanted from getting requests from players and that is the reason i made these items to make them types of players happy etc...