Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elite Rappelz 8.1

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
lol, the donation shop says it all, "*** buff", "100% taming rate".
Sorry j4ck if i read a post like this. I do understand everything I don't need any other post to see that they are selling big advantages in the donation shop. And as you can see Soiken played on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfever View Post
and donators can be killed by mobs because i created them thier own personal mobs which are very very strong in thier own personal farming spot to keep them out of the normal players farming spots which has worked out very well.
Okay i'm able to buy a *** mode and i'm buying a *** mode to go to mobs that are harder which will make the godmode useless...interesting

Old   #17

Quote:
Yeah, I did play it, that's why in my deleted post I also pointed out that nothing from the original drop was deleted which, for me, makes farming in-game annoying with such high drop rates.
not true, the drops on elite are custom. IN FACT, the 8.1 special mobs situated throughout the server drop their own complete custom drop tables, something someone who played the server would know, since it has been that way since september of last year.

Quote:
My previous post was simply stating that Elite rappelz is selling such ridiculous things as GOD MODE which even gives staff members chat color, so easy to impersonate staff members with this thing bought,
an odd conjecture, (again not an opinion, but a point stated to be fact when it is not) since the ONLY person anyone ever impersonated in the 15 months that server has been live, was me lol. and i wasnt even a GM :P)

Quote:
You can also buy a 100% taming crature card which, when bought, would totally change the prices of market in Your server.
there are 4 people with 100% ctc, and pet card prices are steady, in fact, it makes it incredibly easy for new players to get the exact pet they want right off the bat without spending weeks or months with a pet they arent happy with. AGAIN, this is NOT an opinion, more conjecture. musnt...flame....

Quote:
The god mode in addition would totally destroy the whole gameplay as no player nor mob could kill that player, ever.
i kill god modes for fun, ALL the time... you need to learn rappelz mechanics better. If you played at all, like you claimed, you would know the name 4lice, and my crusade to destroy god modes for fun. once more, this is conjecture, NOT an opinion.... (am i on repeat?)

Quote:
Bold words are things that made me not like/not play this server.
This is a valid opinion and i will not argue or defame it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
I do understand everything I don't need any other post to see that they are selling big advantages in the donation shop.

interesting indeed, why let others post then, if you can with 100% accuracy determine peoples intentions and abilities O.o? i cannot see if you are infact adding to peoples information from an OBJECTIVE viewpoint, or from personal bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfever View Post
what is offered here is if you always wanted something in rappelz its obtainable which i have found out that a lot of people wanted from getting requests from players and that is the reason i made these items to make them types of players happy etc...
^^^ THIS!!!^^^
This single paragraph is why elite has been around 15 months, and no one else has. cash shop theories be damned no one seems to get GAMEPLAY better than whiteboy (m OPINION)

Old   #18

I just played a little on Elite and I find it ridiculous. I mean it is okay to make some pets, a shop and special items but don't OP the players and give them staff color...

Not the best server...

No comments.
Old   #19

not useless the harder mobs give more exp and different drops which i geuss would = to a normal mob for a normal player but would = to killing like 400,000 normal mobs = to 1 hard mob

obv u diddnt play on elite because u diddnt see any1 with staff color but me

and chat color means nothing with having a tag before your name explaining who you are

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Okay i'm able to buy a god mode and i'm buying a god mode to go to mobs that are harder which will make the godmode useless...interesting
No, this is where experience on the server comes into play. the godmobs are the equivalent of say... dungeon mobs to a normal toon, not autokill, still challenging and engaging (read : fun).

If you guys really wanna get to it, i think you are all used to servers where the ppl with power/good equips all hide up at the top and ignore/suppress noobs. i spend ~ 80% of my time ingame helping anyone and everyone, a fact completely supported by the fact that anyone one of you can make a ghost / throwaway account RIGHT now, log in, ask in global who knows 4lice and how helpful he is. I eagerly await THAT response lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelxinoe View Post
I just played a little on Elite and I find it ridiculous. I mean it is okay to make some pets, a shop and special items but don't OP the players and give them staff color...

Not the best server...

No comments.
TAKE NOTE!! This is what a post comprised entirely of opinions looks like, and although i disagree with him, i certainly am not going to show this post anywhere near the level of attention some of you "senior" members are currently receiving.

Sorry for editting Again, but i will just get my posts merged if i make another, so here we go:
Would anyone of you people expressing concerns for the ingame mechanics care to express your opinions on the THESE two facts about Elite Rappelz :
#1 whiteboy hosts / devs / admins the whole thing, site forums and gameserver, ALL by himself. dont say THEY , say HIM.

and

#2 - this server has been up since january 2012, any other servers been up a year and a half? Any?

before being so quick to condemn, why not try and help us all out, make a toon, PLAY LONGER THAN ONE LOGIN, and see what happens. we have the BEST, Friendliest community i have ever seen. just my opinion ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

elite*gold: 1
Like it or not their are some people who just will not play "Pay To Win" servers period.

No mater how much you think these people are trolling and have no right to discus the matter in this thread.

People really do not mind too much if the server runs a little donation to try and support itself, but *** mode and 100% tame donation items are "Pay to Win"
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Agreed thndr, totally agreed, people have there preferences. i guess that is EXACTLY my point. you dont like it on elite? its one post here : "i actually played it there, it blew/i hated it whatever", move on... but i DO like it on elite, and my personal opinion is that if given the chance, EVERYONE has a place there.
the issue at hand with this prejudice against pay to win is 2 fold :
one, what is "winning" on an mmo? lvl 170 means you beat it? having all st5 pets? having ever rank armor /weps all +20? i mean there is no end boss you fight one time then see ending credits and have to start over again (a concept i discussed with wb once lol, if any of you ever played Mu online the concept of resets should be familiar)
it is a grind. if some people wanna grind easier, galallabs certainly doesnt have a problem letting people dump hundreds of thousands of dollars into CS, and they have 5 servers and 20k people daily... if all you wanna do is pvp all day, then problem solved, elite rappelz, and the community that populates it, is not the server for you. because ppl like me are there, and we will win. every time.
and none of your skill combos, feathering out to guildies or pt members, hidden buffs, or any other semi exploitative advantages you are looking for exist here

two: i dont think people have no right to discuss here, thats a bit far reaching to try and encompass my posts, i don't feel people without an adequate grasp of the game should expect to express that ignorant (literal definition of the term, not derogatory nor directed at anyone) opinion here WITHOUT someone like me responding back. how would you feel if you spent a year doing something, then a whole community of people showed up one day and decided everything you did was senseless? i believe every one of you would be marching to the exact same beat i am, and i dont know if most of you would be as kind...
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ckwr4th View Post
i DO like it on elite, and my personal opinion is that if given the chance, EVERYONE has a place there.
I agree you have the right to your opinion and the right to post it here as well.

Quote:
how would you feel if you spent a year doing something, then a whole community of people showed up one day and decided everything you did was senseless? i believe every one of you would be marching to the exact same beat i am, and i dont know if most of you would be as kind...
I am not so sure I would be marching to the exact same beat as you are.

I have poured 5+ years into retail servers and I myself think everything I have done is senseless.

It is an MMO and in the end none of them are forever and you will lose every gain in the end anyway aside from the friends you have made playing and whether you enjoyed the time you spent. If that is not something to consider senseless, I don't know what is.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I agree you have the right to your opinion and the right to post it here as well.

I am not so sure I would be marching to the exact same beat as you are.

I have poured 5+ years into retail servers and I myself think everything I have done is senseless.

It is an MMO and in the end none of them are forever and you will lose every gain in the end anyway aside from the friends you have made playing and whether you enjoyed the time you spent. If that is not something to consider senseless, I don't know what is.
Heres some probably useless info, but i feel you might appreciate it, i spent 7K$ USD on tanda/fenrir server, only to have my 1 r7 hacked so many times, gala sent me an email saying my account was perm deleted for account sharing lols....i started in april 2008 on tanda, i quit november 2011, 3 months before i found elite. in my time on retail i went from COMPLETE noob (my level 35 strider used a 2h sword, cuz in final fantasy 2h swords = more atk but less agi..... lulz.....) to the guy ppl pmed for info CONSTANTLY.
i have wlaked more people through the red farm quests then i care to think about.

thndr i am extending a PERSONAL invitation to you, right now. log onto elite rappelz, shout for 4lice (im on) and let me show you our community, if you dont see my point, and agree there is a homeostasis between donator and not, i wont post anything else in this thread, deal?
Old   #25

Quote:
thndr i am extending a PERSONAL invitation to you, right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Like it or not their are some people who just will not play "Pay To Win" servers period.
I am one of those people, sorry.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,184
Quote:
#1 whiteboy hosts / devs / admins the whole thing, site forums and gameserver, ALL by himself. dont say THEY , say HIM.
Nothing special. I did it on DF aswell (mostly at the end), and we had the biggest community.
Quote:
#2 - this server has been up since january 2012, any other servers been up a year and a half? Any?
DarknessFight, Redemption.
DF had to close due GALA, Redemption closed because of several hacker-attacks.

Anyways, this is still a promote-thread. I'll keep the posts here now, but do me a favor and don't start a flamewar again.

Edit: I deleted the post below me now since you saw them, j4ck, so there's no reason to keep off-topic-stuff here. (;

Quote:
also, you forgot an "S" on ur signature phrase as well... unless "enses" is a word im not familiar with.
Yeah, I did, but unfortunately I don't have the .psd of it anymore and I hoped that people wont notice it.
Old   #27

No worries, its a game and i got lost in the forumness of it i suppose. My last thought on this thread, since my view is pretty clear now, and no longer needs expressed here. i only now realize that some / most of you are not impartial members, but admins/devs/members of other servers already, and i thought i had a chance to persuade you into joining. silly me. carry on posting, its ur right too.
Old   #28

4lice maam here if u still remember me hehehe.. this forum is a wrong place for you to comment on something so just read and dont feed the trolls
Old   #29

I have been playing elite rappelz for over a year. many people in this server are what you would call lifers. all new gamers are welcome. just come and check it out.

Ps; anyone who dont like this server can #### off. if you play on another server and like it more. then more power to you. no sence in mouthing ours.
Old   #30

They have a new announce thread...