Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua!

Discussion on [Grand Opening] Rappelz Zesua! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/24/2014, 09:42   #211

elite*gold: 0
Poor little person advertised and got caught.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 20:44   #212

@tokesbowls
WTF we dont scamm ppl. And this is also no Pay to Win Server!
As Stivenson said you got caught advertising. So stop accuseing Zesua Staff for things we dont do.....
Except you would have any evidence

@Yochio
Go to the Forum and we will solve ur problem
=)

@Jakat
For such things you can ask us ingame or on our Forum too. This is a small bugg.
Also make always sure you are useing your client
Old 05/24/2014, 21:02   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfRock666 View Post
@tokesbowls
As Stivenson said you got caught advertising. So stop accuseing Zesua Staff for things we dont do.....

@Yochio
Go to the Forum and we will solve ur problem
=)

@Jakat
For such things you can ask us ingame or on our Forum too. This is a small bugg.
Also make always sure you are useing your client
What part of I didn't advertise don't you get. I was banned for posting in my Skype but they wont ever admit it. And all who know me, know I dont advertise and this is a bs reason to remove someone from a game. If you truly wanted my gone all you had to do was ask. Not make a lie to make your selfs feel legit for what your doing. best of luck ive said my peace, and now are done here.

And Fyi, Ive asked for a screenshot of this, they claim there wasn't one. That it was a couple gm's who claimed they saw it. Well sorry I don't believe that they wouldn't have screenshot it.

(Waiting for the photo shopped photo)

best of luck on your joke of a server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2014, 01:16   #214

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfRock666 View Post
@tokesbowls
Well whoever tht guy is , he got banned for his own stupidity. After reading his post, i figured that he probably got kicked out of that server he was playing, and since he could not do anything, he came here to cry more. So in my opinion, just go back to server and enjoy your game, you don't have to deal with rantings of some nobody who can't go into your server. If he/she is smart and wants to prove them better, they should open their own private server and show others that its best and whtever.
Well I dont know but my friend plays in your server, he never told me anything bad about it, so I think its all good.

Keep up your good work and have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2014, 05:43   #215

im just curious why angelofrock ACTUALLY thinks this is NOT a pay to win server....please. do enlighten me on that one. how does one get d4/5 gears? (cash shop). How long does it take to farm the equivalent in game amount for those gears? (at LEAST 200 hours of farming. conservatively.) this is actually a very solid server. the prices are the only downfall. feels just like tournament though, except without the benefit of having a nifty NPC for all the fun stuff.
Old 05/25/2014, 08:52   #216

@Sparky2249
200h farming? Dont think so. There are ppl which had never donated and are full geard.. Also there will be added bit by bit new good pet and items which are not in Donation Shop.
Also we have a huge event like every moth which dropps tons of donation items called Fury of the Storm - link to video
And if new Things to donation shop are added, we normaly do events with give aways etc.
Old 05/25/2014, 13:46   #217

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
So you hold this fury of dying event every month?

I'm not sure I would share that video...It's nice that it drops donation items, but all I saw in that 14 minutes was a lot of players eating dirt.
Old 05/25/2014, 13:57   #218

Its is meant to be very hard^^ And yes we do events frequent. This is only an example of one =)
For this specific event all ppl need to work together. Some of the loot is also lootable by everyone, so everyone has the chance to get sth out of it.

*Edit: And its realy worth to die for the loot you get ^^
Old 05/25/2014, 15:57   #219

yeah events for people who already have these gears xD endless cycle of the rich getting richer. pointless server is pointless. ******* money grabbers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2014, 16:12   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzVeteran View Post
yeah events for people who already have these gears xD endless cycle of the rich getting richer. pointless server is pointless. ******* money grabbers
Not rly. All item can be bought from ppl. Also got equip from these events without any donation gear and As I said some of the Gear is not bound to anyone and can be looted by everyone.

And as I said this is only one of the events we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakat View Post
Yes man, I could ask in the forum of that server but there is no section for this kind of topic.
What about here?
Old 05/25/2014, 22:26   #221

If you all got to Q.Q. why dont you open your own server and show the REAL GOOD SERVER in your opinion.

End.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2014, 23:09   #222

hmmm why do we play this game? for fun + as a passtime right that includes pvp-chatting with friends -getting to know new ppl+ last but not least to farm .in all servers ive been so far theres a donationshop(bills gotta b payed) it is up to each + every1 to donate or not as they prefer.as in real life u have the choice of drinking water from the faucet or some fancy bottled water so free choice. as a devoted player + staff member i can assure you that you can accomplish all without paying here u can buy stuff ingame from ppl or yes farm for it but..............would we have fun if we wouldnt work for our stuff im sure many would become bored very fast + just move on i myself prefer to work for my stuff its fun wanting smth + then finaly getting it

just my opinion + i know that the team is very open to player sugestions +we try to make the ppl happy if it is possible not everything is but trust me we do our best
this being said i wish you all fun in this game we all love no matter what server you are on
huuuugs COSIA
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2014, 17:14   #223

i tried to enter the server but :| it shows me "you have been disconnected" everytime i try to connect
Old 01/02/2015, 20:31   #224

Received Thanks: 1,011
At the Moment its down because they are afraid that i enter their Host again. ^^
Old 01/02/2015, 20:40   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
At the Moment its down because they are afraid that i enter their Host again. ^^
That's because you have back doors in all your tools.... just so everybody reads!

DON'T USE TOOLS MADE BY RASKIM.
Thanks
2 Users